North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

You'd think Robbie would learn. His temper has arguably already cost himself and his teamates 2 premierships during his time at Boga in the CMFL.

Anyone game to have a crack at NCFL Team of the year??
Has anyone got last years so we can comment on which is the better side??

Well done to Wedd on the weekend, got through without playing your best footy. My tip is def Charlton to take home the halfhide.

Anyone game to have a crack at NCFL Team of the year??
Has anyone got last years so we can comment on which is the better side??

Well done to Wedd on the weekend, got through without playing your best footy. My tip is def Charlton to take home the halfhide.

If Wedderburn don`t win it this year they never will, it`s their big chance, go burn.

stray arm maybe, but yellow cardable offence none the less

Yellow cardable offence. What a load of bullsh*t. I rate North Central umpires very highly for the way they let the game go & not get carried away with over umpiring. I saw the incident. It was as weak as pi*s. That umpire made a very poor decision to send Lee off & it cost Birchip dearly. Have you people over there got anything better to do than bag Robbie & Andrew, get over it. I sounds like a very big case of jealously. I bet you are all gun footballers yourselves!

"It cost them dearly"

If Birchip/Watchems seniors and Reserves rely on Robbie and Andrew (respectively) that much.... then they dont deserve to be in the finals

"It cost them dearly"

If Birchip/Watchems seniors and Reserves rely on Robbie and Andrew (respectively) that much.... then they dont deserve to be in the finals

Who said that Birchip rely on Robbie & Andrew that much? It wouldn't of mattered who got sent off, it still would of cost them! I was simply saying it was a very soft decision.

Birchip's inaccurate kicking, and bluntly shizen-house performance "cost them dearly" Theres no other excuses...

There you go again. Who was making excuses? Yes you are right, bad kicking & playing like sh*t did cost them dearly, you don't have to be a smart man to work that out. Are you a smart man/woman Master of Roc?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Birchip's inaccurate kicking, and bluntly shizen-house performance "cost them dearly" Theres no other excuses...
I think you fellers are looking at the game the wrong way. Wedderburn were clearly the best side, even if Birchip were at their best they wouldn't have won... Wedderburn could have easily won by a lot more as they kicked just as many points as Birchip

I think you fellers are looking at the game the wrong way. Wedderburn were clearly the best side, even if Birchip were at their best they wouldn't have won... Wedderburn could have easily won by a lot more as they kicked just as many points as Birchip

Ohhh couldnt agree more "talk it up" i think wedderburn were only playin at 75% so they had a fair bit up there sleeve. Just woundering did birchip have any injuries before the game or was that there full strength side. If so i think they will struggle against a fast running side in charlton who are hitting there straps at the right time of the season. If Cliff, Robbie and Tyler are not dominating i dont think birchip have many more options as we saw on saturday wen robbie went off the wheels fell off, admittedly they were playing with 17 but it looked even worse from were i was standing I thought.
Charlton on there day will not loose to anyone in the competition they are the most skilled side in the league in my opinion.

"BIG King" do some work man..
good to see you boys had a win... did the reservesd bring the goods also?
wish i could tell you my boys had a win but we got smoked.. was playing sick and probably shoulnt have.. playing now and hence im not at school dog!

Wedderburn looked fragile at the start after a 1 goal vs 6 behinds early on and with Birchip-Watchem having all the play. Stenhouse was pretty well held during the game and there was a sickening collision between 19 and 30 (both Wedderburn). Is there any chance that Barnes will play? Wedderburn are far more versitile and have more strings to their bow with Barnes at CHB or even CHF.

see you at the granny and go the redbacks!!

Wedderburn looked fragile at the start after a 1 goal vs 6 behinds early on and with Birchip-Watchem having all the play. Stenhouse was pretty well held during the game and there was a sickening collision between 19 and 30 (both Wedderburn). Is there any chance that Barnes will play? Wedderburn are far more versitile and have more strings to their bow with Barnes at CHB or even CHF.

Should you be telling us Barnesy????

S.Barnes#11 your on the money
Wedderburn did look fragile early but with a list full of match winners i can't see anyone taking it up to the mighty Burn in 2007. Wedderburn to get the double!:eek: Go The Mighty Redbacks:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Roc can You tell me how many saints players that played in the 1's last game can drop back into the 2's this week and how many players that played in the 2's cant play due to being over qualified :)
thanks

That played in the 1s in the semi... 4
Players that cant play that did in the first semi 2
Players that didn't play at all last game ,but can play 2's... 8

We've got a few to pick from ;)

We've got a few to pick from ;)[/quote]
can ya tell me some names of the boys that drop back from the 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad