North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

Ha...Whats he gonna do? Incase youve forgotten, im one of the few guys in the NCFL as big as him... (plus i may or may not be a "club official") so if he values his NCFL registration, its not a good choice!! BE WARNED!!!!

If he can't handle a bit of public pressure, he probably should have had second thoughts about taking a swipe!!

As for Ricky's old man, he will be right... because he has the lasst laugh... Guess whos playing, and guess whos not!

Interested to hear from u bend it, any truth in the rumour that A Rhodes is playing for starnaud next year. Heard he is pretty goood mates with Needs, would be intersting watching starnaud play donald if Wyatt lines up for u blokes again

Had not heard that about Rhoda, but would be very surprised to see him do that. Don't forget he still has some close mates in Donald but i know he used to call in to Needsies for a quiet drop on Friday's when he was coming back from Bendigo. Who did the rumour come from?

If the Bulls lose tomorrow surely Robbie Lee wont be resigned as coach? any thoughts from anyone?

Are wyche on the lookout for a new coach.
Funcke resigned with Donald after some outside interest.
Saints resigned Solyom?
Boort should give Nelson another crack?
Burners would give Lockhart at least 1 more season?
And we know Andrews is finished at the end of the year, or have the Charlton board changed their mind

Ha...Whats he gonna do? Incase youve forgotten, im one of the few guys in the NCFL as big as him... (plus i may or may not be a "club official") so if he values his NCFL registration, its not a good choice!! BE WARNED!!!!

If he can't handle a bit of public pressure, he probably should have had second thoughts about taking a swipe!!

As for Ricky's old man, he will be right... because he has the lasst laugh... Guess whos playing, and guess whos not!

Dont give me this "im an official" crap, walking around with a clipbord doesn't make you an official!!
Just be ready for a verbal barrage big mouth!

If the Bulls lose tomorrow surely Robbie Lee wont be resigned as coach? any thoughts from anyone?

Saints resigned Solyom?
And we know Andrews is finished at the end of the year, or have the Charlton board changed their mind

I think that obvioulsy Funcke is safe, as with Solyom... I think that the Wyche coach had a pretty good year, got them back to being a bit more competitive. hopefully with a few more recruits they could improve more.. Burners will depend on what happens the following weekend. If they win the flag I would say that Lockhart would go on, or maybe he might think what a time to finish up winning a flag.

Had not heard that about Rhoda, but would be very surprised to see him do that. Don't forget he still has some close mates in Donald but i know he used to call in to Needsies for a quiet drop on Friday's when he was coming back from Bendigo. Who did the rumour come from?
It came from a Donald committee man thats all i say

Saints resigned Solyom?

Pretty sure were on the hunt for a coach, although with the Dirkmister confirming he will most likely be back in the Dees jumperr next year, Louz will be hanging around the club, could be a selector, but i think his real goal is to make his come back in the scooby doos, hung around the seconds team board way to much this year for my liking, if Flange hadnt done his knee in the boort game, Louz would have lined up for the last game i recon.

Dont give me this "im an official" crap, walking around with a clipbord doesn't make you an official!!
Just be ready for a verbal barrage big mouth!

who the fcuk are you Daisy. Your a big hero behind the keyboard. Roc is happy to put himself out there, just ask whitey about the Feeney Medal count, weak as p!ss.

True daisy, but being on the teamsheet put to the VCFL administration makes me an official ;) Look carefully, you will find my name mate!! ;)

Talk all you want, because thats all you guys are... ALL TALK! Come back to me when you have a win under your belt tomorrow Daisy.... oh wait, never mind, Donald seniors and reserves never made the finals!!! :D :eek: :eek:

CARN THE SAINTS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who the fcuk are you Daisy. Your a big hero behind the keyboard. Roc is happy to put himself out there, just ask whitey about the Feeney Medal count, weak as p!ss.

Actually in front of the keyboard, Roc is definately out there, Whitey looks like he couldnt blow the froth of a pot of beer!

Go the Bulls, they have always been my second side:D

Oh My God!!!

You have just been given what is probably the biggest spray of your life... and thats all you can come up with!? If thats your "Verbal Barrage" well you should get an entry form to the Melbourne Comedy Festival, because THATS A JOKE!

Oh My God!!!

You have just been given what is probably the biggest spray of your life... and thats all you can come up with!? If thats your "Verbal Barrage" well you should get an entry form to the Melbourne Comedy Festival, because THATS A JOKE!

Righteo children back to football, Tips for the weekend, has any one got the selected sides?????

But BUt But But Mr Truck... its fun to play with the immature guys!!! Cant i stay and play longer!

Charlton - Players
5 CLIFFORD, Kristoffer L.Half.Back
3 ANDREWS, Rick
28 BAIRD, James
2 BROWN, Devin
18 COX, Marc
17 FINLAY, Joshua
1 HILL, Tim
8 HOLLIS, Luke
4 JUDD, Anthony
22 MCGRATH, James
25 MCGURK, Andrew
30 MCKEE, Joshua
37 O'CALLAGHAN, Corey
36 THIESZ, Carl
10 THIESZ, Daniel
7 THOMPSON, Christopher
38 THOMPSON, Neville
6 WALKLATE, Aaron
20 WALKLATE, Benjamin
45 WHYKES, Luke
15 WRIGHT, Danny

Birchip Watchem - Players
11 SUTTON, Neale Full Back
50 BLENCOWE, Jeremy R.Back Pocket
7 KOOPS, Josh R.Back Pocket
16 HOGAN, Jarrod L.Half.Back
27 NOONAN, JACOB C.Half.Back
12 COLOE, Benjamin R.Half.Back
44 FOOTT, Lachy Left-Wing
46 COFFEY, Shan Centre
39 KOOPS, Riley Right-Wing
4 COLVILLE, Darren L.Half.Fwd
5 RYAN, Clifford C.Half.Fwd
9 FORSTER, Joshua R.Half.Fwd
64 QUIN, Liam L.Fwd.Pocket
10 TYLER, Jarrod Full-Forward
26 RYAN, Bradley R.Fwd.Pocket
51 HOLMES, Zachary Ruck
14 SCAMBLER, James Ruck Rover
24 LEE, Robbie Rover
19 COZENS, Gareth Interchange
59 FRANK, Andrew Interchange
11 HAYES, Jeremy Interchange

Reserves
St. Arnaud - Players
29 WALSH, Daniel James L.Back Pocket
59 WILD, Jake L.Back Pocket
35 DEVEREUX, Adam R.Back Pocket
44 JELINEK, Mark C.Half.Back
33 ELLIOTT, Robert R.Half.Back
11 COLOE, James Left-Wing
31 SIBSON, Nigel Left-Wing
3 HINES, Benjamin Right-Wing
27 DIXON, Brenton L.Half.Fwd
66 BERRY, Levi C.Half.Fwd
1 LLOYD, Jason R.Half.Fwd
50 STEFANOS, Travis R.Half.Fwd
20 COLOE, Samuel L.Fwd.Pocket
2 TORNEY, Carl L.Fwd.Pocket
53 WARD, Clint Full-Forward
18 MEDLYN, Chris Ruck
42 WILD, Ricky Ruck
13 HADDON, Sean Ruck Rover
58 SANDERSON, Aaron Rover
38 GOODE, Simon Interchange
30 SPENCE, Tobias Interchange

Birchip Watchem - Players
23 WEBB, Gareth L.Back Pocket
34 FERRIER, david Full Back
55 BLENCOWE, Nathan R.Back Pocket
18 LOWRY, Paul L.Half.Back
54 NOONAN, Oliver C.Half.Back
20 NOONAN, Billy R.Half.Back
33 LISTON, Julian Left-Wing
30 SHEAHAN, James Centre
28 LEHMANN, Lincoln Right-Wing
35 WILSON, John L.Half.Fwd
31 COOK, Christopher C.Half.Fwd
45 MC KENZIE, Robert R.Half.Fwd
60 SHARP, Brad L.Fwd.Pocket
17 BOYLE, Daniel Full-Forward
21 RYAN, Matthew R.Fwd.Pocket
1 YOUNG, Terence Ruck
53 COFFEY, Liam Ruck Rover
22 YOUNG, Beau Rover
40 JESS, James Interchange
6 KNIGHTS, Travis Interchange
47 NOONAN, Jayden Interchange

Good lord, i bet half these players are people kids...(meaning, probably my old team mates kids)

FOr the birchip side...who's kids are the Foote boy, the Hogan boy and the Noonan boy???

Just a quick question: If the two Jackson boys that played at Birchip early this year were to join their four cousins at Wyche would there mate Zac Holmes jump ship and join Ben and Nick in a Demons jumper, with Josh and Zac White plus Holmes in the ruck the Demons would have arguably the number 1 & 2 ruck men of the comp.

I don't think any one has posted it on here But Trevor Butcher pulled the pin and retired, after joining the demons in 2002 with his mate Strongy, Butch has been an asset around the club, Never taking a cent from the club and having no ties to the club its good to see there’s still blokes out there playing for the love of the game. However he has told the boys he will be back for a few games seconds.

Just a quick question: If the two Jackson boys that played at Birchip early this year were to join their four cousins at Wyche would there mate Zac Holmes jump ship and join Ben and Nick in a Demons jumper, with Josh and Zac White plus Holmes in the ruck the Demons would have arguably the number 1 & 2 ruck men of the comp.

I don't think any one has posted it on here But Trevor Butcher pulled the pin and retired, after joining the demons in 2002 with his mate Strongy, Butch has been an asset around the club, Never taking a cent from the club and having no ties to the club its good to see there’s still blokes out there playing for the love of the game. However he has told the boys he will be back for a few games seconds.

Thought about bolding the entire post, but I thought I'd just stick with these two as the most ridiculous comments ever to grace the North Central thread.

Thought about bolding the entire post, but I thought I'd just stick with these two as the most outrageous comments ever to grace the North Central thread.

Mate you prove me wrong on the Butcher scenario. He has certainly been offered cash up here but has never taken it.

And I'm pretty sure the original reason for Holmes going to Birchip had to do with the two Jackson boys, Ben worked for Elders in the birchip office, and Nick joined him at the start of the year along with Holmes

Righto MOR wha are your tips for the w-e

I have Charlton by 6 goals :thumbsu::thumbsu:

“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

Michael Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back