St Arnaud - 7 goals
St Arnaud - 1 point
St Arnaud - mercy rule +

The Mercy Rule doesn't apply does it?

Not too sure on that one MOR but i'd say it would get abandoned in the finals

“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

Michael Jordan

Re: North Central Football League

Daisy.. where were ya!? I was waiting, cuz after the last quarter effort by our boys, i needed a laugh!!!!

Heard a few whispers... Is it true Mr Feeny Medallist will soon become Dr Feeny Medallist!?

Are the Swan Hill boys heading away from Birchip next year!?

Daisy.. where were ya!? I was waiting, cuz after the last quarter effort by our boys, i needed a laugh!!!!

Heard a few whispers... Is it true Mr Feeny Medallist will soon become Dr Feeny Medallist!?

Are the Swan Hill boys heading away from Birchip next year!?
MOR, i heard the reserves were up by 35 at half time. What went wrong? Was eddie a field umpire?

I got the word 10 mins to go Charlton were 13 up...

And the final was they won by 3 goals. GO YOU GOOD THINGS next week!!!!!

Great win Charlton, fantastic fightback in the 2nd quarter when it looked like they would get blown away. 5 goals to 17 year old James McGrath in a top performance and 5 to Josh Finlay all in the first half. Thommo was sensational in the last quarter. Should be a fantastic GF next week. MOR what happened to your seconds they should have wrapped it all up in the third quarter. Boort undefeated all year in the Under 16s will have a fight on their hands against a full strength Donald next week. Lucas Anderson with 8 goals b.o.g.

Great win Charlton, fantastic fightback in the 2nd quarter when it looked like they would get blown away. 5 goals to 17 year old James McGrath in a top performance and 5 to Josh Finlay all in the first half. Thommo was sensational in the last quarter. Should be a fantastic GF next week. MOR what happened to your seconds they should have wrapped it all up in the third quarter. Boort undefeated all year in the Under 16s will have a fight on their hands against a full strength Donald next week. Lucas Anderson with 8 goals b.o.g.

Is James, Frankie white boot's son???

Bayonet... best way to answer it, is that there were too many guys "chasing kicks" trying to be the hero that saved the game, when Birchip were coming back... They forgot about the TEAM!

Sure is and can play a bit. Good hands and a nice kick but not as much flair as what father Frank had.

I met that young lad up there in Feb for the cup. I wasn't sure if that was his name or not. Well if he has half the confidence that Frank has he will be a star. hehehe.

Good to see some of these blokes producing good offsrping...

Boort FC had there club vote count 2day. Here are the results

Seniors- 1st- Craig Rutley
2nd- Haldane Nelson

Reserves- 1st- Tim Byrne
2nd- David Johnston

Under 16s- 1st- James Keeble
2nd- Chris Hatcher

Under 13s- 1st- Jonathen Lanyon
2nd- Jack Smith

It would be good if other people from different clubs could post there b and f results when they have done them :thumbsu::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bayonet... best way to answer it, is that there were too many guys "chasing kicks" trying to be the hero that saved the game, when Birchip were coming back... They forgot about the TEAM!

Tough loss big fella, maybe you could have inspired them at 3 quarter time to go on with the job and bury the bulls , instead of getting stuck into a bag of jam donuts and a 1.25 litre of coke!!

Does that mean the great man A.LEE will be playing in the GF next week?

Keep Talking, Blahh Blahhhh Blahhhhhhhhh

Im heading to Donald on Saturday, might even come up friday night... You seem to know me... Just Try to be a hero mate!

Grow some Testicular Fortitude and keep your cheap shots to yourself...but then again, you haven't been able to keep your cheap shots to yourself for your entire football "career" (if you want to call it that)

GROW UP!
- Roc, OUT

Keep Talking, Blahh Blahhhh Blahhhhhhhhh

Im heading to Donald on Saturday, might even come up friday night... You seem to know me... Just Try to be a hero mate!

Grow some Testicular Fortitude and keep your cheap shots to yourself...but then again, you haven't been able to keep your cheap shots to yourself for your entire football "career" (if you want to call it that)

GROW UP!
- Roc, OUT
Pretty proud of my football career zon, just marginally better than yours i'm thinking!!
Take your medicine big fella, its obviously been a long season!
See you at the pub and i'll buy you a coke and a packet of chips.

Mor Is what i am Hearing true that Riley Koops is able to play reserves next week due to having Glandular Fever earlier on in the season after being taken for a dip by Robbie, he only played 8 games didnt he. If so birchip will nearly be certanties to take it out wont they?

He needs to have played 8 or less in the seniors, and atleast 4 in the Reserves to be elegable.

But no that one player wouldn't make the difference, with Barnes coming back in, the Reserves will be strengthened all that much more (Wedd) id presume Mills will be the victim. Definately not a capewalk!

He needs to have played 8 or less in the seniors, and atleast 4 in the Reserves to be elegable.

But no that one player wouldn't make the difference, with Barnes coming back in, the Reserves will be strengthened all that much more (Wedd) id presume Mills will be the victim. Definately not a capewalk!

Mor i am not doubting your wealth of knowledge but are you positive that you have to play 4 games in the reserves to Qualify or is it just 4 for the club.
They surely couldnt drop the toughest player in the wedderburn seniors could they (54):eek:
Also do you know of any of the birchip players that can actually come back in from the 1's.
so who is your tip then for the games.
Daisy=C0C
Long live the ROC

I can garuantee it ;)
So this would rule koops out of coming back to the 2's
No comment on the Mills situation, was talking to him and he wants head to head with the one and only A.LEE who is your tip for that battle then?

Surely he is more valuable @ half forward...

Hall to kick 6 to get the Burn over the line...
Hey ROC.. i have a bit of a hypithetical... What if Barnres isn't 100% and the burn would rather play a fully fit Mills.... Could Barnes play in the 2's because they are playing on the same day

Its unlikely but is it possible??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back