Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

U13's Premiers, Check
U13's Best on Ground, Check
U16's Premiers, Check
U16's Best, Check
Reserves Premiers, Check
Reserves Best (Hall got named in the best)
Seniors Premiers (oh well, cant get them all right!!!)
Seniors Best, Rick got named in Charltons best

Not a bad day for ole Rocco!!!!

BRING ON 08!!! THE YEAR OF THE SAINT!
Great cryptic report!! how about WHO WON and the scores as some live interstate and even overseas and cannot find out!!!

U13s

http://northcentralfl.vcfl.com.au/game.asp?game=327483&comp=5526&orgid=375

U16s

http://northcentralfl.vcfl.com.au/game.asp?game=327479&comp=5527&orgid=375

Reserves

http://northcentralfl.vcfl.com.au/game.asp?game=327475&comp=5528&orgid=375

Seniors

http://northcentralfl.vcfl.com.au/game.asp?game=327471&comp=5529&orgid=375

I'm sure at some stage in the next little while the Rocco will have a report for us.

Well done to the Burn for finally getting there... All I can say is lock up any livestock for the next week or two.

:thumbsdown: That's really disapointing for us. I was out all day yesterday so didn't get to hear any scores. I ended up rining our old Pub and got the result from them.

Will be interested to see what went wrong with Charlton and what went right with Wedderburn.

Breaking news from the Burn...Lockhart to sign a three year deal which would see him as captain-coach for the next three years...

YOUR BEAUTY!!!! GO THE BURN!!!

Birchip-Watchem Vote Count today...

B&F - Robbie Lee and James Scambler
Runners Up (3rd) - Zac Holmes
Most Valuable Player - Cliff Ryan
Most Consistent - Shan Coffey
Best Utility - Liam Quin
Best Team Player - Jarrod Hogan
One Percenters Award - Jake Noonan
Best in Finals - James Scambler
Coaches Award - Jarrod Tyler

Seconds
B&F - Jim Sheahan
RU - Terence Young
Best in Finals - Lincoln Lehmann

Wedderburn fc B&F awards

Seniors
B&f- Hayden Polaglaze
2nd- Daniel Gash
Best 1st year- Jesse Jackson
most improved- Michael Tonkin
Best in finals- Roh McHugh

Stena won the goal kicking and the Pub award
Adam postle won something, so did Josh smith

Seconds
B&f - Cam Weston
2nd- Al Colbert
Best first year- Cam Weston
coaches award - Eric Jones
Best in finals - Rob tonkin

Ben Holt, Tim Dalla got something

Wedderburn fc B&F awards

Seniors
B&f- Hayden Polaglaze
2nd- Daniel Gash
Best 1st year- Jesse Jackson
most improved- Michael Tonkin
Best in finals- Roh McHugh

Stena won the goal kicking and the Pub award
Adam postle won something, so did Josh smith

Seconds
B&f - Cam Weston
2nd- Al Colbert
Best first year- Cam Weston
coaches award - Eric Jones
Best in finals - Rob tonkin

Ben Holt, Tim Dalla got something

Cam Weston....... what cant the kid do! well done on the flag fellas!

Who ended up getting the VCFL Medal? Had to leave the game early in the last and missed the presentations, altho the game was over! That #49 for the Burners would have been a fair chance from where i was sittin but yeah, that was on the balcony with the sun blaring on us!!!

have all ncfl clubs had their bnf's yet and if so can anyone post any confirmed departures from their clubs if they know of any or if they were announced.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well here it is people the tips you have been waiting for all week. . .
THE MIGHTY REDBACKS to take out the double
seniors BOG. None other than the best big game player in the league
Michael Tonkin He will lead the burners to a 3 goal victory kicking 4 himself, Rose, De'Aurgo and Mchugh all in the best. Walklates will struggle.
2's BOG Robert Tonkin dropped back from the 1's one week out from the finals. Wedderburns best 2's player loves it hard and tough and will relish in birchips style of football. Jackson, James and Colbert all in the best Andrew Lee to be sent of For Belting an infant on the sidelines.
GO REDBACKS BRING IT HOME:D

So i take it your not playing daisy, Lee will not touch the ball, He's still having nightmares after last time lockhart played on him and gave him an absoulute touch up​

My tip for the 16's: There will be an upset with the cockyness of boort bringing them undone, keeple hatcher rhook and price will all get to greedy and look to win the game off there own boot. Nathan Wright to tear the game apart starting in the guts and will push forward, Blake Grant to kick a bag.

BOG N.Wright
Well Well Well
Wedderburn double-check
Michael tonkin started the game like a house on fire though he died out but was not a bad game.
Mchugh in the best- Got BOG close enough.
walklates struggled- 1 was Good the other bad
Burn reserves to clean up- check
Robert Tonkin BOG- was easy best on ground but got robbed with no medal being awarded.
Lee 0 touches- Didn't influince the game at all
Boort arrogance bring them undone- they lost it was good enough for me.
Blake grant a bag- Kicked 4 Big ones
Nathan wright BOG- was outstanding in a mtch winning performance kicked 9.1 and was the difference.
Not a bad days work i would have to say.

Heard a Rumour Simon Brealey along with Heath watson and the wards have been offered a 3 yr deal to get Gerang kiata back up and running?? any truth??

Animal i heard today that Brearley has told St Arnaud he wont be coming back in 2008 and is in talks with his former club Nhill. Would be a big loss for you guys MOR.

Heard a Rumour Simon Brealey along with Heath watson and the wards have been offered a 3 yr deal to get Gerang kiata back up and running?? any truth??

Id doubt that is true, as Brearley is on his 2nd last year of a Degree @ University, not knowing where he will be working, i cant see him signing for 3 years anywhere

Roaring_tiger, last i spoke with Simon, he said that he is a 98.5% chance of Staying on @ St Arnaud, but it is silly season, and rumours pop up out of everywhere... I remember the annual rumour of St Arnaud and Donald heading to Wimmera, but from what i can tell, NCFL is safe for atleast the next 5 years.

Id doubt that is true, as Brearley is on his 2nd last year of a Degree @ University, not knowing where he will be working, i cant see him signing for 3 years anywhere

Roaring_tiger, last i spoke with Simon, he said that he is a 98.5% chance of Staying on @ St Arnaud, but it is silly season, and rumours pop up out of everywhere... I remember the annual rumour of St Arnaud and Donald heading to Wimmera, but from what i can tell, NCFL is safe for atleast the next 5 years.

Simon will assistant coach Springbank next year.

Simon Brealey should easily win the saints b&f ahead of solyom and needs this year. Not to sure whether him and his mates will leave, will hurt the saints midfield greatly but with all the talk around of the blokes back next year they wont be missed.

Seeing as though silly season has started lets get this one over and done with early. Daniel Needs to every club in country Victoria on huge coin only to remain at St Arnaud in a last minute change of heart!!!

Seeing as though silly season has started lets get this one over and done with early. Daniel Needs to every club in country Victoria on huge coin only to remain at St Arnaud in a last minute change of heart!!!

He's probably been close to signing with about every club in country Victoria, but then on the last line of the contract it says "no drinking Friday nights" so he pulls out and goes back to St.Arnaud.

In all seriousness have there been any big signings yet? When are you going to announce that Rick Andrews is playing for St.Arnaud MOR?

He's probably been close to signing with about every club in country Victoria, but then on the last line of the contract it says "no drinking Friday nights" so he pulls out and goes back to St.Arnaud.

In all seriousness have there been any big signings yet? When are you going to announce that Rick Andrews is playing for St.Arnaud MOR?

I think it was the "do i have to pay for meals" line that his "manager" threw that put a stop to Lalbert deal a couple of years back :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back