Coach = $20,000
Assistent Coach = ????
5 x $500 x 16 games = $40000
6 x $250 x 16 games = $24000
9 x $100 x 16 games = $14400
-------
$98400
That is going on your last message.
Sorry, I better check my sums. That $98400 includes about $8000 for an assistant coach.

Re: North Central Football League

Please check your sums.
Coach = $20,000
Assistent Coach = ????
5 x $500 x 16 games = $40000
6 x $250 x 16 games = $24000
9 x $100 x 16 games = $14400
-------
$98400
That is going on your last message.
With that much money floating around within a team, you'd expect them to win the Grand Final by twenty goals.

Ridiculous statement to even consider clubs are forking out this much. Yes there have been two clubs recently that would go near or over the figure, it is by no means a regular occurrence for NCFL clubs to be forking out this sort of money.

I apologise, I was giving ball park figures. But do you agree that 80k seems excessive?
Seems large. I know one NCFL club in 2003 there total expenditure was $130k. And they spent about $16k on tape. Anywhere between 40k to 60k would be my guess. Without the under the table payments, car tyres, fuel and whatever.

Sorry, I better check my sums. That $98400 includes about $8000 for an assistant coach.

Not all players are gettin paid remember lads. Just looking at the Charlton line up. Locals include Luke Hollis, James Baird, Danny Wright, Daniel Thiesz, Anthony Judd, Carl Thiesz, Josh McKee, Kris Clifford, Neville Thompson, Aaron Walklate, Chris Thompson, Luke Whykes, James McGrath, Marc Cox.
Surely all of those players are not getting $100 a game.

Not all players are gettin paid remember lads. Just looking at the Charlton line up. Locals include Luke Hollis, James Baird, Danny Wright, Daniel Thiesz, Anthony Judd, Carl Thiesz, Josh McKee, Kris Clifford, Neville Thompson, Aaron Walklate, Chris Thompson, Luke Whykes, James McGrath, Marc Cox.
Surely all of those players are not getting $100 a game.

Are you serious bend it, pull your head out of the sand all these players are getting $100 a game apart from young Mckee. Obviously donald are keeping you in the dark on player payments. What are you getting $40 petrol money.:D

Are you serious bend it, pull your head out of the sand all these players are getting $100 a game apart from young Mckee. Obviously donald are keeping you in the dark on player payments. What are you getting $40 petrol money.:D

Well, i was of the opinion that if you play at Donald and you are a local you dont even get a pie and a can of coke. But when you win an incentive you get double. Well if all those blokes are gettin a $100 a game shows just about how much i know about players getting paid.

I can remember one club a few years ago that each and every player in the would get 100 bucks for playing in the ones... Not sure if they still do it or not, but i'm sure the pokies would still be churning out for them..

Come on boys fire up... There's a grand final to be had... This time last year it was on like donkey kong (to steal someone else's expression), with Boort and Donald posters going toe to toe...

Also any chance of a Bigfooty reunion / function on the weekend??? I hope to be in attendance... I'm sure the Roc will be there... I think i noticed Truck at the LVFL last weekend, so i'm sure he will make the trip to Donald... Bend it will hopefully cook us up a treat.

Someone wanna give a run down of the weekend's action and some tips???

Come on guys... Say something :)

Yeah sure, meet me at the Stubby Club ;) Just look for 5 Utes reversed in, in a row lol

Well, thats if i can somehow find a way to get mum to go so i dont have to drive! Who invented .00 bac :S

Ahh yes, i remember the Boort vs Donald bigfooty war... Wasn't it GodOfFlesh and SuperBowlMVP vs royal_dougy and X-Man in the main event?

If Charlton get up Roc, i am going to put the house on eaglehawk to win the BFL grand final. Might even back in the Big G Train for BOG...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bayonet... best way to answer it, is that there were too many guys "chasing kicks" trying to be the hero that saved the game, when Birchip were coming back... They forgot about the TEAM!

After watching the game closely i would be interested to hear who you thought were 'chasing kicks' and 'trying to be the hero that saved the game' because i sure did share that same opinion. St Arnauds half forward line fell appart in the final quarter only managing 1 point.

Come on boys fire up... There's a grand final to be had... This time last year it was on like donkey kong (to steal someone else's expression), with Boort and Donald posters going toe to toe...

Also any chance of a Bigfooty reunion / function on the weekend??? I hope to be in attendance... I'm sure the Roc will be there... I think i noticed Truck at the LVFL last weekend, so i'm sure he will make the trip to Donald... Bend it will hopefully cook us up a treat.

Someone wanna give a run down of the weekend's action and some tips???

Come on guys... Say something :)

Steaks, Snags, Hamburgers and Beer will be flowing from the both tents but the place to be will be on Hockey Ground or Jeffcott oval side of the oval. Won't be cooking up to much of a storm as my only shift is on the gate from 8 till 9.30. Should be a couple of cracker jack games in the juniors. Hopefully The Donald boys can get up in both. Donald ground in tip top condition. Still a few area's that are a bit patchy, but it very soft under foot.

can someone give me some odds on this weeks finale?

Premiership and BOG odds?

cheers
Candy

Charlton to run away in the end and win by 4 goals. Aaron Walklate b.o.g. Kris Clifford to fire up with some magic goals, Finlay another 5 and Devin Brown and Rick Andrews to be to physical in close.

What are the other games on

Reserves: Wedderburn Vs Birchip

U16s: Boort vs Donald??

U13s: Donald Vs St Arnaud???

Is that correct???

What are the other games on

Reserves: Wedderburn Vs Birchip

U16s: Boort vs Donald??

U13s: Donald Vs St Arnaud???

Is that correct???

Thats correct Gertrude! MOR should be able to give us a good run down on each of them

Thats correct Gertrude! MOR should be able to give us a good run down on each of them

Thats what i was hoping for... Come on Rocco... Or maybe some of the boort boys could give us there thoughts on saturday or have they all gone to ground???

hard to call a winner in the main game....two very different styles of gameplay i think....possibly charlton by a couple, bit too quick. rick bog.
not sure bout the 2's. birchip by 3 goals??
boort to finish off a perfect season in the 16's to win by 4 goals. keebs to have a day out.
....and donald to grab the 13's flag.

should be a great day of footy all round :thumbsu:

Thats what i was hoping for... Come on Rocco... Or maybe some of the boort boys could give us there thoughts on saturday or have they all gone to ground???
Gerta, Didn't you notice that they haven't posted since mid way through the season when they realised they weren't up to finals standard this year?

Gerta, Didn't you notice that they haven't posted since mid way through the season when they realised they weren't up to finals standard this year?

Most of those posters where u16s kids though weren't they??? I thought they might have been around to talk up there chances on the weekend... unbeaten so far... Can they finish it off??

Most of those posters where u16s kids though weren't they??? I thought they might have been around to talk up there chances on the weekend... unbeaten so far... Can they finish it off??

I think you'll find that only a couple of kids got on hear Gerta.. N i think the main reason that ya not hearin from them anymore is because Runearly blocked the Bigfooty website at the Boort school lol :D

I think you'll find that only a couple of kids got on hear Gerta.. N i think the main reason that ya not hearin from them anymore is because Runearly blocked the Bigfooty website at the Boort school lol :D

Good to see that computer administrators are doing their jobs well... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back