North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

with all the talk of fev heading to the burn, which i've heard is confirmed for 2008, you would assume gash is staying on board with the original reason fev playing there so they could play together....

with all the talk of fev heading to the burn, which i've heard is confirmed for 2008, you would assume gash is staying on board with the original reason fev playing there so they could play together....

When all this Fev stuff started Elmore didnt have a coach. Have heard Southcombe looked after Fev off the field a fair bit over the last few years, and now that Southcombe has commited to Elmore you would think Fev would stay on with him incharge again. dont think The burn would match Elmores cheque book either.

From what ive heard about Faveleaki, hes a good player in a good side. one problem i have heard tho, its "all about Faveleaki" Apparently a short temper if things dont go their way.

I have heard a rumour, of a "Australian Top 5 Middleweight Amature Boxer" joining a north central club. Not sure where it was, but he is rumoured to be connected via work to one of the towns. Can anyone shed some light?
Yes Rock Can Confirm. Sources close to St.Arnaud are saying the brother of the Australian No1 Amature Boxer is very interested in coming to St.Arnaud and also has a car load of quality EDFL players heading up with him to the St.Arnaud Fc family day on sunday. It is confirmed that President Beefy with the help of some unamed outsiders may have got the biggest recruits to St.Arnaud in years:eek: If pen hits paper this sunday afternoon the saints odds for the flag will shorten dramaticly! Get On Now!!!!!!:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Yes Rock Can Confirm. Sources close to St.Arnaud are saying the brother of the Australian No1 Amature Boxer is very interested in coming to St.Arnaud and also has a car load of quality EDFL players heading up with him to the St.Arnaud Fc family day on sunday. It is confirmed that President Beefy with the help of some unamed outsiders may have got the biggest recruits to St.Arnaud in years:eek: If pen hits paper this sunday afternoon the saints odds for the flag will shorten dramaticly! Get On Now!!!!!!:thumbsu::thumbsu:

So he must be able to play football with this statement.......

Is Stuart Egan making a comeback?:thumbsu:

The latest mail says that a well known Charlton Midfielder will be making the move to the Bendigo FL. Sandhurst in particular

Sundays Family day Here at St Arnaud is expected to have quite a number of new faces, and returning faces, from all around the state. I also hear there may be a couple of players who have in the past played at another NCFL club or clubs showing up, with a pen in their hand ;) lookin forward to it :thumbsu:

Donald formally approached Travis Baird yet?
Any more on the Gash/Fevleki rumour?
Swan Hill Boys staying up in the Central Murray league as rumoured?
Jimmy Scambler becoming Dr Scambler still?

Charlton chasing 3 brothers who are all very good players but the particular point of interest is has Charlton learn't anything from their issues during the year in regards to one of the brothers specifically.

Big news coming from wedderburn saturday night, De Arugo, Smith, Polglase and Postle all unhappy with a few inner sanctum issues and will not be playing with the burn next year. This free's up the salary cap considerable but will they be able to recruit as quality players as these 4 boys. My view- I don't think so.

I hear Smithy has already gone maybe due to work Big benny and rosey are thinking of playoing cricket in England, if those boys do go it may influence H an he may leave aswell. Postle i find hard to believe unless he has had someone in his ear offering him a truckload of cash to play elsewhere. He does live in the burn and family involved in the club. So what has happened to make these boys upset or is it just that it might be the right time to move on. How di you hear these roumors Big King or is it something you decided to make upWhats the news on Gash, up in Darwin at the moment, if he doesn't play at te burn will that jepodise Barnes re signing? Is BOG in grand final staying?

Rosey still playing @ Kingower? A few years ago i played against him, is quite handy!
And DeAraugo, well, stats say it all!

Id be interested to see how they went, if they do, good luck to em!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The latest mail says that a well known Charlton Midfielder will be making the move to the Bendigo FL. Sandhurst in particular

Sundays Family day Here at St Arnaud is expected to have quite a number of new faces, and returning faces, from all around the state. I also hear there may be a couple of players who have in the past played at another NCFL club or clubs showing up, with a pen in their hand ;) lookin forward to it :thumbsu:

Donald formally approached Travis Baird yet?
Any more on the Gash/Fevleki rumour?
Swan Hill Boys staying up in the Central Murray league as rumoured?
Jimmy Scambler becoming Dr Scambler still?

Hey Rock or Saints, can you shed any light on the family day yesterday.
Any BIG names going to be pulling on the Saints jumper next year?

Ive spoken to Griggy in the last few days myself, he didn't say anything conclusive, however a few clues were dropped, pointing towards it being quite possible!

Charlton chasing 3 brothers who are all very good players but the particular point of interest is has Charlton learn't anything from their issues during the year in regards to one of the brothers specifically.

wouldnt be dedinis would it>?? mick is the only one worth getting!

So did the St Arnaud hirarchy have to run down to the newsagent to buy a few new pens this morning after all the new players signed on sunday???

So did the St Arnaud hirarchy have to run down to the newsagent to buy a few new pens this morning after all the new players signed on sunday???

I think they were donated, the saints cannot afford new pens there still paying off the new presidents phone bill. Maybe a sponsorship off Telstra might off set some of the costs!!!!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back