North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

Is he the one that enjoys the "Singh"ing Office ;)

hey mor there is a lot of talk on this thread about the saints being a real finals contender next year.. who exactly have they signed? i heard they have not signed anyone and in fact heard they lost more than they have picked up! is that true?
brat boys have left which is going leave a few big holes. also heard the chookers were talking to a couple of that saints better players.. is it true ben price is not comming back also? to me it seems the saints have a lot of work to do from now till the 1st round..

hey mor there is a lot of talk on this thread about the saints being a real finals contender next year.. who exactly have they signed? i heard they have not signed anyone and in fact heard they lost more than they have picked up! is that true?
brat boys have left which is going leave a few big holes. also heard the chookers were talking to a couple of that saints better players.. is it true ben price is not comming back also? to me it seems the saints have a lot of work to do from now till the 1st round..

Read back a couple of posts Osama and you will see that ROC has confirmed that Hufer has signed to play next year. I spoke to the man himself the oter day at the races and he confirmed he is playing at home this year. Good to see him going back to his roots

Chookers? youve lost me

Ben Price will be at St Arnaud, if its possible.

The Ballarat Boys have gone, with Holmes to North City, Boyington apparently to Chokewood (ahh Rokewood) Brearley, Wilson and Maybe Dowley to Dunnstown.

Other than the Ballarat boys, there are only 3 of last years senior side, who haven't confirmed their intentions *TO PLAY AT ST ARNAUD* so far. Drum (if he can play, he will be @ St Arnaud), Price (will be at St Arnaud if he is within travelling distance), and Lloyd.

Without saying too much, we have a Key Defender/On baller, CHB/Ruck, CHF/Onballer, HB/On Baller who are all looking very good at the moment, and that doesn't include Returning Locals or Ex LPFL Coaches ;)

The exact truth is that no one is "signed" or "picked up" until Transfers are done, because until these "contracts" are into the VCFL, they can be broken no worries

how many teams have started preseason? The bottom sides from last year seem to be main players in recruiting so far. Can anyone shed light on every teams progress so far?

Wyche have had two runs one in Wyche and one in Bendigo.....Unfortunatly missed both, heard they had pretty good numbers with out me there any way, not sure on any new faces havn't been in contact with a lot of the boys lately, pretty sure J. Coatsworth and S. Thompson are back in Demons colors next year...

The bigger question is who will wear the No1 this year:thumbsu:
I'm tipping J Lloyd will don the number again.

Wyche have had two runs one in Wyche and one in Bendigo.....Unfortunatly missed both, heard they had pretty good numbers with out me there any way, not sure on any new faces havn't been in contact with a lot of the boys lately, pretty sure J. Coatsworth and S. Thompson are back in Demons colors next year...

I presume Joe?

Isnt number 1 meant to be for the best player at the club?

We had Belly in number 1, and the running joke was, that was his stats some weeks he should have had a dirty big 0 on his back... Yeah Roc Sisquo has been to both trainings, Poo will be back over christmas and I'd say the hirarchy will have one more crack at getting him home for 08, I'm lead to believe he showed a fair bit of intrest in being assitant coach under Louz, before he was to have a crack at senior coaching.

How are Donalds recruits looking are the Fanua boys heading that way?? Heard on the weekend that our favorite informant from that way is on the move, ballarat is waht i heard, any truth to that??

Also A Walklate off to Slagheads, went there on his own accord too im lead to believe

Ben DeAraugo's off to the UK for some Cricket, Rosey's been thinking about going with him. a couple of the younger fella's are heading into have a crack at the BFL, good on them! and theres something going on re: a few of the older ones. I haven't been around the action at Wedderburn this season, so i can't really confirm or deny much at all

We had Belly in number 1, and the running joke was, that was his stats some weeks he should have had a dirty big 0 on his back... Yeah Roc Sisquo has been to both trainings, Poo will be back over christmas and I'd say the hirarchy will have one more crack at getting him home for 08, I'm lead to believe he showed a fair bit of intrest in being assitant coach under Louz, before he was to have a crack at senior coaching.

How are Donalds recruits looking are the Fanua boys heading that way?? Heard on the weekend that our favorite informant from that way is on the move, ballarat is waht i heard, any truth to that??

Also A Walklate off to Slagheads, went there on his own accord too im lead to believe

Will be good to see Azz have a go at a higher level. Hopefully I'll be able to get a few more games and watch some of the NCFL boys running around in the BFL in 08.

Ben DeAraugo's off to the UK for some Cricket, Rosey's been thinking about going with him. a couple of the younger fella's are heading into have a crack at the BFL, good on them! and theres something going on re: a few of the older ones. I haven't been around the action at Wedderburn this season, so i can't really confirm or deny much at all

What about young Pearce??? How was his season anyway??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not too bad, a few good games, a few on par games, however any player can look good in a side like we had in 07 :thumbsu:

Not too bad, a few good games, a few on par games, however any player can look good in a side like we had in 07 :thumbsu:

Wedderburner, i take it you have had your head down a mineshaft looking for gold to pay your players for their services this year, its affecting your brain and thats why you are posting A grade sh1t like the above.:confused:

Wedderburner, i take it you have had your head down a mineshaft looking for gold to pay your players for their services this year, its affecting your brain and thats why you are posting A grade sh1t like the above.:confused:

Ahh yes, atleast we're out earning cash for the club... you guys down at St Arnaud all have to rely on Swanton and Petrie to do all the work! Guess you guys will be screwed next year, with Petrie stepping down, and Swanton taking on a league job!!! With No Brearly no Boyington, no Wilson, Homes, or Dowly! Needs told me he's moving to Ballarat to play, and you guys are stuck with CUA! Ha! looks like 2008 AINT the year of the saint afterall!!

Go back to mummy ohwhenthe2heads!

Where were you Grand Final Night? I don't recall seeing you, as i was out celebrating with OUR CUP!!! With the Fevolution in full swing, I look forward to reading about Wedderburn's Back to Back flags from afar!

CARN THE BURNERS!

Ahh yes, atleast we're out earning cash for the club... you guys down at St Arnaud all have to rely on Swanton and Petrie to do all the work! Guess you guys will be screwed next year, with Petrie stepping down, and Swanton taking on a league job!!! With No Brearly no Boyington, no Wilson, Homes, or Dowly! Needs told me he's moving to Ballarat to play, and you guys are stuck with CUA! Ha! looks like 2008 AINT the year of the saint afterall!!

Go back to mummy ohwhenthe2heads!

Where were you Grand Final Night? I don't recall seeing you, as i was out celebrating with OUR CUP!!! With the Fevolution in full swing, I look forward to reading about Wedderburn's Back to Back flags from afar!

CARN THE BURNERS!

Typical crap! It's easy to run your mouth when you aren't going to be around to back it up, isn't it!!

FYI, we've got a completely competent President, and a young enthusiastic, and capable comittee. There are 5 new on the comittee, and the average age of the new guys is below 30. Infact, we've got one guy who put his hand up, and he's only 21!

Best of Luck to Rob Williams (Junior Developmental Officer?), Shane Swanton (Junior Vice President/Senior Body) and Shane Burke (League Secretary) who have all accepted major positions with the league! Its great to see them step up to the plate!

Before you run your mouth next time, get your facts right!!! :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Best of Luck to Rob Williams (Junior Developmental Officer?), Shane Swanton (Junior Vice President/Senior Body) and Shane Burke (League Secretary) who have all accepted major positions with the league! Its great to see them step up to the plate!

There was a rumour recently that the NCFL were going to approach the Bendigo Administration Hub. What Became of that? Is it happening or not?

If Shane Burke has been appointed League secretary, it would appear not.

I do believe that A Walklate will be donning the black n white next year, for Boort!! I speak fact not fiction!! Talked to him on tuesday 2 be exact :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Whats the facination, you on the payroll?

No nothing like that Saints!

Interested because the MCDFL has been approached by both Bendigo and Ballarat Hubs.
Bendigo Hub already has 4 leagues under them and had heard that NCFL may also be a goer.
If it is/was true and MCDFL also went that way it would be 6 leagues and IMO quite a chore for the administrators.

No nothing like that Saints!

Interested because the MCDFL has been approached by both Bendigo and Ballarat Hubs.
Bendigo Hub already has 4 leagues under them and had heard that NCFL may also be a goer.
If it is/was true and MCDFL also went that way it would be 6 leagues and IMO quite a chore for the administrators.

Wimmera :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back