North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

The final four is almost settled. Charlton, Wedderburn, Birchip/Watchem and Boort in the top four in no particular order and to miss out St. Arnaud (player mutiny), Wyche/ Port
(unable to attract new players) and Donald after the wooden spoon seem to be stuggling with their recruiting. Wedderburn flag favourites with more good recruiting with Charlton and B/W not far behind.

Charlton scum, the list of outs from your club tells a story, and we know why!

The final four is almost settled. Charlton, Wedderburn, Birchip/Watchem and Boort in the top four in no particular order and to miss out St. Arnaud (player mutiny), Wyche/ Port
(unable to attract new players) and Donald after the wooden spoon seem to be stuggling with their recruiting. Wedderburn flag favourites with more good recruiting with Charlton and B/W not far behind.
Big call mate. St.Arnaud is the sleeping jiant. Top two finish. Don't underestimate the ability of blokes that will be recruited to the club. Im tipping a big year saints on the rise:eek:

It is so interesting to read that you have posted the most hated club in NCFL who is the most successful I hate them most. Who is the premier I hate them most, who are the biggest w***ers aee st arnaurd yep they just win sorry they nead to win something other than a junior flag.

On a serious note to the Booort Football Club I wish you all the best this year after your tragic loss he was an outatanding man and my sympathys are with his family and greatnumber of friends.

My thoughts on how you can achieve the only thing that jsutifies this mans is to please look at recruiting a 6,10 man from Northcote Park I believe he may come back and bring a few mates if you ask him nicely. Boort please look at him and I hope you achieve the ultimate success.

It is so interesting to read that you have posted the most hated club in NCFL who is the most successful I hate them most. Who is the premier I hate them most, who are the biggest w***ers aee st arnaurd yep they just win sorry they nead to win something other than a junior flag.

On a serious note to the Booort Football Club I wish you all the best this year after your tragic loss he was an outatanding man and my sympathys are with his family and greatnumber of friends.

My thoughts on how you can achieve the only thing that jsutifies this mans is to please look at recruiting a 6,10 man from Northcote Park I believe he may come back and bring a few mates if you ask him nicely. Boort please look at him and I hope you achieve the ultimate success.

Yes he is playing for Boort this year, very handy recruit.. Looking forward to it!

Boort have announced there new coach tonight as Ash Byrne, a former Boort junior player before getting drafted to Brisbane. Played and coached the last few seasons for Echuca. Not sure if he will be a playing coach or just a coach, finally some good news for the black and white tho!

Boort have announced there new coach tonight as Ash Byrne, a former Boort junior player before getting drafted to Brisbane. Played and coached the last few seasons for Echuca. Not sure if he will be a playing coach or just a coach, finally some good news for the black and white tho!

Byrne hasn't played for a few years now but was a good player in his day and should be a good coach for the Pies. He coached Echuca to flag i think possibly 2002 and coached them in 2003 when they were runner up.

Good luck to Boort with their new coach and for the upcoming season! I think a lot of people from outside the league will be following their progress with interest!
To find out when they are going to break their premiership drought? :p

Boort just make up the numbers each year. Another year left waiting and wanting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Byrne hasn't played for a few years now but was a good player in his day and should be a good coach for the Pies. He coached Echuca to flag i think possibly 2002 and coached them in 2003 when they were runner up.

Coached Cohuna to a couple of Grand Finals in the CMFL in their early years. Good luck to Boort for 2008

Coached Cohuna to a couple of Grand Finals in the CMFL in their early years. Good luck to Boort for 2008

coached echuca to a flag in the GVFL and also played in another. great coach and all the best to Boort this yr.

the cheque book along with the flood gates have opened up in st arnaud. waiting eagerly to find 3 premiership players transfers from our northern counterparts in the sunraysia leauge. big ins, nearly as big as this leauge has seen. bend over and pukka up weddercash cos here it comes!

the cheque book along with the flood gates have opened up in st arnaud. waiting eagerly to find 3 premiership players transfers from our northern counterparts in the sunraysia leauge. big ins, nearly as big as this leauge has seen. bend over and pukka up weddercash cos here it comes!

Spending to much time with Picky is making you talk as much shit as him.....Girl

Back to being a halfwit I see Smasher. Uncalled for post mate! Show a little respect! :thumbsdown:
They'll get it when they put the score on the board. You gotta deserve it.

No premiership in over 20 years and with this year not looking too bright, I would say it's very true.

They'll get it when they put the score on the board. You gotta deserve it.

No premiership in over 20 years and with this year not looking too bright, I would say it's very true.

Crawl back into your hole Smash, good old Donald put the score on the board last year didn't they, maybe 3 times :D:confused:! Lets just see if ya equally embarasing as ya's where last year haha!

Crawl back into your hole Smash, good old Donald put the score on the board last year didn't they, maybe 3 times :D:confused:! Lets just see if ya equally embarasing as ya's where last year haha!
We have to have our lean years now and then, just like everyone else. I don't think we'll wait as long as the Magpies though :p

We have to have our lean years now and then, just like everyone else. I don't think we'll wait as long as the Magpies though :p

We'll see who's laughin at the end of the year when ya've got another spoon under ya belt ;).

Truck,
just wondering if the rumors that have traveled north are true that one **** Keane has dropped a few on the scales and is now moving around the track with the new name of Pecks Keane. Rumor also has it that he has wound up Boot Rumby on the 400m. any truth to this?? also hows your fitness heading into round 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back