North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: North Central Football League

Cant see the assasin kicking freak goals in Reserves grand finals anymore!
Although that back yard cricket is a dangerous game, the assasin might have to resume in the 2's;)
Im starting to see that a few people on this sight might have two or three hidden identities, accident prone yes soft surely not you of all people should know this (O when the Saints). But afterall this sight is all about the individuals point of view:D happy to take criticism backyard cricket very dangerous should be a spot in the Sainters twos beside you old mate.

Just a bit of news for you guys. I have a source close to Sibson and rumour has it he is very unhappy at St.Arnaud, looking to go elsewhere this year, had a big club offer him a bit of match payment plus travel money to come and play for them and all he has to do is sign on the dotted line and he's off. Any truth to that??? I would hope for the saints he stays because i enjoyed going to the footy each week watching the kid play last year. Anybody know if this is true?
A few things on this website need clearing up I think. Who is on th rise for a start because if he really had a source close to me he would know that I love the St.Arnaud Footy Club and have never even thought about playing footy elsewhere. I do have clashes with solly but they are just little things so i am perfectly happy playing footy with St.Arnaud. Which club offered me cash and how much did they offer me? I haven't been approached by anybody and even if i had of been i would be playing footy in St.A regardless. And to those blokes having a crack at me on this site, I know it as well as anybody I have alot to learn, but i just love playing footy with my mates.

A few things on this website need clearing up I think. Who is on th rise for a start because if he really had a source close to me he would know that I love the St.Arnaud Footy Club and have never even thought about playing footy elsewhere. I do have clashes with solly but they are just little things so i am perfectly happy playing footy with St.Arnaud. Which club offered me cash and how much did they offer me? I haven't been approached by anybody and even if i had of been i would be playing footy in St.A regardless. And to those blokes having a crack at me on this site, I know it as well as anybody I have alot to learn, but i just love playing footy with my mates.
Well getting a kick would be a good start.

Heard today that one NCFL club could be gaining the services of a few ex-premiership players mid-season.

Spiro your obviusly a unit. How can u possibly have "a few uncharastically good years" U lemon!!!!!

Couldnt hlep but notice in the clearances
24/2/2008 036174 SMITH, Richard > Heathcote DFL > Elmore 2006 > Player Wyche-Narraport Approved

Have Wyche got Dick Smith on board as a sponsor or is he pullin on the boots? Wyche were wrapped with this signing as David Hicks comes with the package!!!! :p

Im starting to see that a few people on this sight might have two or three hidden identities, accident prone yes soft surely not you of all people should know this (O when the Saints). But afterall this sight is all about the individuals point of view:D happy to take criticism backyard cricket very dangerous should be a spot in the Sainters twos beside you old mate.

Ohwhen does not have another alias old c@ck. I think you might have to look at osama83, more your era than mine, 83 is the year of birth. If you think about it you will work it out!!! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ohwhen does not have another alias old c@ck. I think you might have to look at osama83, more your era than mine, 83 is the year of birth. If you think about it you will work it out!!! :thumbsu:

good luck with that ohwhen.. you should be concentrating on training rather than talking shit....:thumbsu:

How about u concentrate on getting a kick u little weasel, still could not get a kick in last years donald side and that is saying something. Get a haircut to u f*cking wan*a

Dont tell him to get a haircut, he might do a Harbhajan Singh, and accuse ya of slurring on Religious Grounds to him ;)

How about u concentrate on getting a kick u little weasel, still could not get a kick in last years donald side and that is saying something. Get a haircut to u f*cking wan*a
Don't you worry about me Tommy. Just look after your team this year, no premierships for a few years now.

Not sure what you mean by the get a haircut remark. Do you THINK you know me?

You worry about getting one jack high tonight. Maybe you should try training, you might not cramp up in the big games with a bit of training under your belt:thumbsu::thumbsu:

concentrate on the coaching aspects.. hate for you to crumble in another big one.. choking at its best...:D

In fairness though historically Birchip do suck quite badly they have just had a couple of uncharacteristically good years in the last decade or so.

That is the biggest load of shit i have ever heard. Have you been in a coma for the last twenty years or are you just mentally disabled?!!!!!!!:confused:

That is the biggest load of shit i have ever heard. Have you been in a coma for the last twenty years or are you just mentally disabled?!!!!!!!:confused:

Can't argue with history Fonc. We have won 3 flags from 6 or 7 attempts in the last 25 years in what has been the clubs golden era. Yes they have made finals regularly and been in a few prelims but being moderately successful for 20 odd years doesn't erase the fact they only won 3 flags in the 56 years before that.
6 flags in 80 years is not a great return which is why I said that historically we suck.

Spiro your obviusly a unit. How can u possibly have "a few uncharastically good years" U lemon!!!!!

Couldnt hlep but notice in the clearances
24/2/2008 036174 SMITH, Richard > Heathcote DFL > Elmore 2006 > Player Wyche-Narraport Approved

Have Wyche got Dick Smith on board as a sponsor or is he pullin on the boots? Wyche were wrapped with this signing as David Hicks comes with the package!!!! :p

By the way Nackas the words are you're not your, obviously not obviusly and uncharacteristically not uncharastically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back