North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

Spending to much time with Picky is making you talk as much shit as him.....Girl

please......... now just double clutch and drop back through them for a minute there federal interstater. ease up on the bullshit and state the bleeding obvious. you are actually a super clone taken from the inside of the left thigh of the one and only brain 'whoosh' allan. lets hear it for mini whooshie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sword eater.

i just did a bit of research into history, holy grail, do you know how long the crusades went on until they found the holy grail? In regards to Donald does 02, 04, and 06 ring a bell? Enjoy the journey but you may have to wait a while

They'll get it when they put the score on the board. You gotta deserve it.

No premiership in over 20 years and with this year not looking too bright, I would say it's very true.

you are a dead set w***er mate.. a have not seen you get a kick yet in football.. you would be a good sheep dog though.. seems like you just keep being a tosser

Truck,
just wondering if the rumors that have traveled north are true that one **** Keane has dropped a few on the scales and is now moving around the track with the new name of Pecks Keane. Rumor also has it that he has wound up Boot Rumby on the 400m. any truth to this?? also hows your fitness heading into round 1.
keane is in peak physical condition......expecting big things from him this year!!!!
wouldnt b surprised if he were to become the premier goalsneak in the league...beware backpocket players in northcentral

i just did a bit of research into history, holy grail, do you know how long the crusades went on until they found the holy grail? In regards to Donald does 02, 04, and 06 ring a bell? Enjoy the journey but you may have to wait a while

Yeh thats all well n good, but i'm focusin on the present here, n how are Donald shaping up for this season ;)? Still gunna be the laughin stock of the league?? I'm just sayin that at the moment Donald are digging themself into a big hole, n as u get deeper things like recruiting and that come alot harder, i mean no one wants to come to a club who's won 2 spoons in a row and are favourite to win another! Boort had these problems in the late 90's and early 00's, but with a bit of luck they ran into some boys from Doutta Stars that where lookin to get away from the city footy, n they managed to crawl themselves out of the whole they where in after 2 seasons. I think Donald will have a few more bad years before things start to get better!

Truck,
just wondering if the rumors that have traveled north are true that one **** Keane has dropped a few on the scales and is now moving around the track with the new name of Pecks Keane. Rumor also has it that he has wound up Boot Rumby on the 400m. any truth to this?? also hows your fitness heading into round 1.

Havn't been to Wyche in about a month so can't really coment, **** has put alot of time into preperation this year and the bar should get a real shake up come round one, think his been off the juice for a while so he might struggle to round Rumby up with out any fuel for his super charger. Rowdy has been putting in a bit of work and left me in his wake a few times, and my supercharger has always got plenty of juice in it...

Yeh thats all well n good, but i'm focusin on the present here, n how are Donald shaping up for this season ;)? Still gunna be the laughin stock of the league?? I'm just sayin that at the moment Donald are digging themself into a big hole, n as u get deeper things like recruiting and that come alot harder, i mean no one wants to come to a club who's won 2 spoons in a row and are favourite to win another! Boort had these problems in the late 90's and early 00's, but with a bit of luck they ran into some boys from Doutta Stars that where lookin to get away from the city footy, n they managed to crawl themselves out of the whole they where in after 2 seasons. I think Donald will have a few more bad years before things start to get better!

The season after the next "Good" farming season, Donald will win the premiership... theres my tip for ya ;)

towns such as Charlton, Birchip, Donald all have plenty off young blokes coming through the ranks, once the farmers extra cash flow comes through, these teams will have more money to spend. my predictions after the next wet year these three teams to be in top 4

What clubs have "Club Farms"? I am aware of 3, id presume atleast 2 others would

Birchip, Donald and Wyche all have large dry land cereal acreage. St Arnaud has a small scale system. who cares about charlton and it's a well known fact what wedderburn harvest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and my supercharger has always got plenty of juice in it...[/quote]

looks like it too! now who has been hanging around picky too much?

James Scambler is reportably not been on the track for close to 2 weeks, which raises suspicion of injury to the feeny medalist?? can anyone verify?:confused:

:cool:
James Scambler is reportably not been on the track for close to 2 weeks, which raises suspicion of injury to the feeny medalist?? can anyone verify?:confused:
I hird he had been poisoned .................. by leather.... hmmm and l see Boort recruiting very well lots of ex locals and donald back 2 back for the celler dwellers

We only count one thing - Premierships!

What's the difference between finishing second and seventh?
Do everyone a favour smashy and dont post on here, your total bullshit just annoys the piss out of everyone.
On another note i was talking to jimmy scambler last night, seems to be struggling with a couple of niggly injuries, and he reckons will miss the first 6 weeks, not what the bulls wanted.

Do everyone a favour smashy and dont post on here, your total bullshit just annoys the piss out of everyone.
On another note i was talking to jimmy scambler last night, seems to be struggling with a couple of niggly injuries, and he reckons will miss the first 6 weeks, not what the bulls wanted.

How serious wood these injuries be tyro? and what seems to be bothering him?

Benny Ballsack back with at Demonland in 08

More big news to come out of Wyche.....sure it wont take long for every one to hear it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back