North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

Benny Ballsack back with at Demonland in 08

More big news to come out of Wyche.....sure it wont take long for every one to hear it.....

Would that be the news that Wyche are not fielding a 2nds or U-16s this year?

Would that be the news that Wyche are not fielding a 2nds or U-16s this year?

That was what i heard but spoke to few people since the last post and seem to think there will be enough to get the 2nds going again.... What would i do with my saturdays if there was no seconds...... The hill would be full before the under14s left the field. Under 16s are still no good, dont think they heard from any one in the Bfl after they had that article in the paper

That was what i heard but spoke to few people since the last post and seem to think there will be enough to get the 2nds going again.... What would i do with my saturdays if there was no seconds...... The hill would be full before the under14s left the field. Under 16s are still no good, dont think they heard from any one in the Bfl after they had that article in the paper

If one was to ask "Is this the begining of the end? Why/Why Not?" What would you say...

Because its not looking good at this stage, especially with no real "Influx of U14 kids" due over the next year or 2

If one was to ask "Is this the begining of the end? Why/Why Not?" What would you say...

Because its not looking good at this stage, especially with no real "Influx of U14 kids" due over the next year or 2

Wasnt that long ago that the Dees played off for the flag 2 years running in both 1's and 2's, so I just think its the whole struggling farming community thing more then anything, bit of rain, few fresh faces move into the town for one reason or another, few old faces move back to help on farms and that sort of thing. So no i dont think it is the begining of the end for the Demons.

Seen Fridge and Roh Brown play yesterday against Huntly,Their boys got up an won, Fridge kick a few goals Roh didnt do a hell of a lot prob got a few goals not to sure. The real winner for the day was deffinatly CUB, thirsty work playing footy on a day like yesterday. PeeWee and H both played for Huntly, PeeWee got plenty of it in the guts, H is now a poorer man for playing....Had his wallet taken out of his bag.

Does anyone have any updates on the umpiring situation for 2008? Strong mail suggest the best of 07 may have moved on.
yes heard it a while back ohy, the one who won the golden whistle has moved from the piggery to the mill. or did you have someone else in mind?

Benny Ballsack back with at Demonland in 08

More big news to come out of Wyche.....sure it wont take long for every one to hear it.....

don't tell me she blew the super charger!!!!!!!!!!!!

R.I.P Joshy Findlay
Great player and very cheery and up beat bloke. Always very friendly and up for fun, had a couple of bad habbits that may have costed him his life hopefully people can learn from his mistakes but thats in the past now. Sympathy goes to all the chalrton community and to the Findlay family. I'm sure he will be sadly missed on and off the footy field, was an amazingly talented player and lovely bloke

James Scambler is reportably not been on the track for close to 2 weeks, which raises suspicion of injury to the feeny medalist?? can anyone verify?:confused:

Update on Scambler!! Did his achiles at training will miss most of the season, bad news for him :)

To find out when they are going to break their premiership drought? :p

Boort just make up the numbers each year. Another year left waiting and wanting.

Disrespectful w***er, wait til geeky sees you on the feild, he'll smash ya that hard you'll have to stick ya toothbrush up your arse to brush ya teeth. Smash i can't beleive out of ten thousand sperm you were the quickest. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disrespectful w***er, wait til geeky sees you on the feild, he'll smash ya that hard you'll have to stick ya toothbrush up your arse to brush ya teeth. Smash i can't beleive out of ten thousand sperm you were the quickest. :D

Haha Snatcher i see you've blown the dust off the keyboard, a long awaited return Silky.. Good form!

R.I.P Joshy Findlay
Great player and very cheery and up beat bloke. Always very friendly and up for fun, had a couple of bad habbits that may have costed him his life hopefully people can learn from his mistakes but thats in the past now. Sympathy goes to all the chalrton community and to the Findlay family. I'm sure he will be sadly missed on and off the footy field, was an amazingly talented player and lovely bloke

Most certainly Big King.

Condolences to Doug and family, well respected family in Charlton. Very sad for such a young life.

Re - Finnaz.
Great bloke, never got the smile off your face. On and off the footy field you were always a great character. A good one at that! Will be sadly missed. Only known you for a short time mate, but it was a bloody good time.
Condolences to the Finlay family
Regards, Sully

Re- Fin Dog!
What a character, always had a smile. Something was wrong that none of us could have seen coming, RIP Finnaz.
Tragic news and heart goes out to dougy, deb and family.
Barrakee Boys forever:)

How am I being disrespectful? Your club has not won a premiership since the early 80's, it's a fact.

How am I being disrespectful? Your club has not won a premiership since the early 80's, it's a fact.

take up another hobby u w***er.. cant u see you are not liked on here. just f*@k of. a cant wait for footy to start. tis going to be funny everyone after you..

take up another hobby u w***er.. cant u see you are not liked on here. just f*@k of. a cant wait for footy to start. tis going to be funny everyone after you..

If you dont mind me asking osama who is he.

Heard Birchip Watchem just had their first practice match. Any news on how they went? Any new blood playing well?

Played Lake Boga on saturday night, fairly good hitout from all accounts, probably Boga by three or four goals in the end.

Any other praccy matches being played yet?

Played Lake Boga on saturday night, fairly good hitout from all accounts, probably Boga by three or four goals in the end.

Any other praccy matches being played yet?
How did Scambler go?? Apparently he has three broken legs, has had an arm amputated, was severely concussed, and had alopecia....

brett atkin is who smasher is, soon to be smashed not smasher
Sorry to spiol your party boys, but i can 100% testify that the great man brett atkin is not smasher 100!! So go bak 2 the drawing board, investigate who the real smasher is, take all your built up angerness and direct it against the real bloke hiding behind smasher100!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back