North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

rather sour? where is that info coming from? two good sessions over the easter weekend and training camp this weekend. with two practice matches two follow the boys will be fit and firing come round 1. mind you the will have to be playin a pumped up boort side. the demons are looking to improve on last year and have recruited the players to help them do it!

bullsh1t

definately on the improve with **** keane in fine form...he has now trimmed down to the size of MOR's left quad from what looked like a dead ringer. he could now prove to become a good focal point up forward for the demons

turtle is also pushing the limit on the training track and it now looks to b a big year for those thunder thighs running around in the demon jumper.

it will be a fairly handy season for the proof as a reliable source has told me thier gun full back is going overseas and still hasn't graced the track for the 2008 season.

the gun fullback assures me he will be doing beach sprints day and night on his sojourn over seas! word is the heirachy at wyche is parying there is no kernel of kfc fame in the solomons!!!

the gun fullback assures me he will be doing beach sprints day and night on his sojourn over seas! word is the heirachy at wyche is parying there is no kernel of kfc fame in the solomons!!!

Shouldnt you be working, I'll be checking with Mez to see how much work you'v done today.....

Im jus gonna put this out there......Billy Williams for captain of the Saints???:thumbsu::)

i disagree, young wright would have as good a skills that anyone in the league, and he is by no means a sheep dog, for his age a bit of a hard nut. i believe he has rejected their offer and is moving to Mininea and district football league

i disagree, young wright would have as good a skills that anyone in the league, and he is by no means a sheep dog, for his age a bit of a hard nut. i believe he has rejected their offer and is moving to Mininea and district football league

Bahaha Nathan stop talking yourself up! Nobody wuld pay money for you!!!!!!!!!!

if i was mr trewin i would be praying like hell that there is none of that wonderful chicken over there cos if he gets any bigger he would be a dead ringer for pop denni. i would rename him pringles, once he pops open the lid of that bucket he can't stop.:eek:

Im jus gonna put this out there......Billy Williams for captain of the Saints???:thumbsu::)

that would cause quite a stir in the williams household with garry firming as the crowd favorite. yeah why not, billy captain and garry along with stewie as his vice captains. problem solvered.:rolleyes::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rick Allan back for a year collects his cash and off he goes, thought he was staying on the demons list while he tried his luck with the roosters.

It would appear the demons are in more strife then the early settlers.

If the Demons strugle for numbers they can only thank the locals who arent staying on to help out.

Bahaha Nathan stop talking yourself up! Nobody wuld pay money for you!!!!!!!!!!

Well Mate obviously you have no idea because i no for a fact that Wright has been offered over $100 a game to go and play this excludes any other incentives Eg. Boots, Jumper, Petrol money.
Either Donald start respecting some of there younger players or i can see many more going the same way, which will then Wreck the club and the whole NCFL league.
Dont we want as many quality players in our league as we can get. And keep the ones we already have.

Well Mate obviously you have no idea because i no for a fact that Wright has been offered over $100 a game to go and play this excludes any other incentives Eg. Boots, Jumper, Petrol money.
Either Donald start respecting some of there younger players or i can see many more going the same way, which will then Wreck the club and the whole NCFL league.
Dont we want as many quality players in our league as we can get. And keep the ones we already have.
they wouldn't wanna b as stupid as that club.....who pay's that sorta money out to a 16/17 yearold kid?

it's not donalds fault at all. it's ppl like that destroying country footy and the club he is leaving too

Sounds like Claredon mateship ;) Id say its more likely that hes gonna play with Claredon (School Footy) and Donald when hes not playing down there. Young Tom Batters is doing the same thing here at St Arnaud from what im told

Rick Allan back for a year collects his cash and off he goes, thought he was staying on the demons list while he tried his luck with the roosters.

It would appear the demons are in more strife then the early settlers.

If the Demons strugle for numbers they can only thank the locals who arent staying on to help out.

Fair go boss, good on rick for having a crack at the Woosters and a higher grade of footy...... Personally i would have loved to see teh peen in the Demons out fit for the next 30 years but its up to him what he does....

Oh when the saints havnt you got a bit of a potty mouth on you now ........ all the same lets leave this wright kid to Donald or who ever wants to pay him and move on...... practice matchs this weekend????? Wyche have a training camp and should come back a far more educated bunch, unfortuanatly I'll be working so i'll give the camp a miss. and then 2 pracos leading up to the first round

any one got any injuries to report

Hey Dripper where are the biggest clearances to the NCFL.... Doesnt the pres. Beefster know how to use a fax machine?????

Fair go boss, good on rick for having a crack at the Woosters and a higher grade of footy...... Personally i would have loved to see teh peen in the Demons out fit for the next 30 years but its up to him what he does....

Oh when the saints havnt you got a bit of a potty mouth on you now ........ all the same lets leave this wright kid to Donald or who ever wants to pay him and move on...... practice matchs this weekend????? Wyche have a training camp and should come back a far more educated bunch, unfortuanatly I'll be working so i'll give the camp a miss. and then 2 pracos leading up to the first round

any one got any injuries to report

Hey Dripper where are the biggest clearances to the NCFL.... Doesnt the pres. Beefster know how to use a fax machine?????

Thankyou Truck. Lads the last week on this thread has been dribble. Any chance back to footy??

Any results heard from any practice matches, just interested to hear? Hey Ohwhen is it true that saintarnaud have a practice match this weekend against newbridge, and if so how r things shaping up in headsville land?

ggghq6.png

were not in school now old mate, i would have thought this is a bit of st arnaud mateship goin on here, youve felt the need to back each other up i'd say your on the back foot a little.

Headed up to the Wyche camp for a bit of a captin cook, not a bad turn out but i expected a few more, one new face yet to put pen to paper but will have by the end of the weekend i'd think. Wyche have a few on the move not a good sign for my sayurday afternoons.

StArnaud also have a few on the way out. are they senior or seconds players roc.

Fev's put in for a clearance too I see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back