North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

i'll get no doubt torn into, but heres my attempt at a side. (Picked before players mysteriously get injured the thursday night before the match)

Code:
B:    Cooney,   Baird,      Polgaise
HB:   Benaim,   Noonan,     Funcke
C:    Judd,     Andrews,    Walklate
HF:   Gash,    Needs,      Fevleaki+
F:    Jeffrey^, Stenhouse,  McIntyre*

Foll: Holmes^,  Scambler*,  Douglas+

Int From:       Winsall,    Bish
      Wilson,   R Tonkin,   M Tonkin
      Hufer

Very impressive side Made4September but i think i would have Gash swapping in the guts not Fevleaki, Fev is a true forward flanker. Also Koops on a wing not Judd. But other than that i think it is spot on, only from what i have seen though.

Brad Davis has not had a kick all year. If he doen't pull his finger out soon, twin brother Robbie will banish him to the 2s!!!!!

Throw a few names our way and might be able to answer your question a bit beter.
Matt Tinkler: 07 A/C very handy player used him up forward when he started with the demons and finshed down back missed the end of last through an injurie

Rick Allan: 07 joint Captain, on-baller/small forward, would add a fair bit of polish to this years side, is trying his luck again in ballarat with a game of roosters under his belt too i think

George Allan: 07 B/F runner up, had a good year last year but think he let him self down a little with his training, could have been much better not sure what smellin is up to this year

they are the top 3 that left us

a couple of the boys that are playing in the maryborough/castlemaine league??? any idea's????

Brad Davis has not had a kick all year. If he doen't pull his finger out soon, twin brother Robbie will banish him to the 2s!!!!!

Davis has had the odd good form, but seen him play better down in the GFL. Still in top players for bulls who should make the cut of the ncfl side.. will star with classy players

a couple of the boys that are playing in the maryborough/castlemaine league??? any idea's????

Belly..... Really like the bloke, I'm a hack but this is how i feel on his footy . Glass of cement friday night before the game and he would be right, pretty soft drops his head all the time in an over head contest, doesnt go in 100%, having said that he could be a pretty handy footballer if he had listened to those around him the last few years

Joe Pez.... played a bit of 2's, made me look quick, and thats saying something. my view on him isthat, he came up beacuse he heard of the cash incentive the club was offering for all players who were committed to training 2 nights a week, and when he didnt get paid we didnt see him again. It was pretty obvious who the ones training wer. Heard he was going to be the CHF at cambells creek........If his playing 1's at cambells creek then they are S T rugling

Thats the Trucks thoughts on the those 2 boys

A few Wyche boys had the prevlige of training under ex Demon legend Snake Greame tonight at the QEO with Sandhurst. Tried to convince him that a game of seconds at Wyche wouldn't hurt him.

Davis has had the odd good form, but seen him play better down in the GFL. Still in top players for bulls who should make the cut of the ncfl side.. will star with classy players

Yeah that is true Perry. i saw him ripping it up for moddewarre last year, he would definitely be a handy inclusion in the ncfl. maybe in a pocket swapping on ball.

Just wondering if anyone can give any information about Donalds ground? Heard that they haven't played any home games on it yet but plan to this saturday when they host Boort? Will the groud be up to scratch for Saturday?

Just wondering if anyone can give any information about Donalds ground? Heard that they haven't played any home games on it yet but plan to this saturday when they host Boort? Will the groud be up to scratch for Saturday?

There was talk of not having any games played at Donald until it was up to scratch before the season started, but as far as i know every home game has been played there.
Was there a few weeks ago and it was not looking too good. There were lots of patches where there was no grass and it was kind of sandy dirt... Also their cricket pitch was uncovered, so would not be too fun to get tackled on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i'll get no doubt torn into, but heres my attempt at a side. (Picked before players mysteriously get injured the thursday night before the match)

Code:

Hufer

Not a bad side, the # of players from each team pretty well reflects how they are going this year... donald bloke Gene Brooks, shit-awful name but worthy of a run before polglaise so far this year anyway..Hufer not what he used to be...The angry helmet should get the nod before him...

Not a bad side, the # of players from each team pretty well reflects how they are going this year... donald bloke Gene Brooks, shit-awful name but worthy of a run before polglaise so far this year anyway..Hufer not what he used to be...The angry helmet should get the nod before him...
Yes, I agree. Hufer still living on his 3 handballs he recieved in the 1998 grand final. I would put in the midget off big brother before him..........

U have missed about 10 from the mallee into the nc/m side, maybe even upto14 with the standard of the malle increasing somewhat this season.

rumour has it the cam westen for the burn has been offered big dollars to move to a club in ballarat closer to his schooling..
any truth behind the statements?

rumour has it the cam westen for the burn has been offered big dollars to move to a club in ballarat closer to his schooling..
This is definatly not true, I was speaking to the boy on saturday and he did mention anything about it, either he is a good actor or your talking shit. He has not been offered a cooky anywere from what i've heard. You should not be making up stuff like this about the poor child.

This is definatly not true ... your talking shit ... You should not be making up stuff like this about the poor child.

Yeah true. Sounds like the big pay out talks more shit than a ****ter's moustache...

Code:

Hufer

You would have to include issac hughson from wedderburn in this side!! huggo wud be in the top 4 midfeilders in the league

i'm told that the North Central aspect of the interleague squad was going to be in todays donald paper. i'm out of distribution range, could someone please post the squad. Thanks

People want to shed light on this weeks games?

Donald vs Boort
Last week Boort played they best they have all year, starting to play like a team. will be too strong for Donald. Boort by 9 goals

St.Arnaud vs Charlton
A hard fought game with St.A having a more attacking style will get the points. 5 goals

Whyche vs Birchip
Upset of the round. Whyche have started to show a bit the last couple of weeks, whyche to get over the line by 2 goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back