North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

Ive been taking a squiz every now and again, but due to newfound responsibilities (terminally ill family member) among other things, ive simply got more important things to do, at this present time.

Made4september, im not sure on the entire squad, however i do know that Hufer, McIntyre, Ezard, Needs and Gifford are among the squad. Not a bad effort with your side, however id have Ezard at CHB before Noonan

People want to shed light on this weeks games?

Donald vs Boort
Last week Boort played they best they have all year, starting to play like a team. will be too strong for Donald. Boort by 9 goals

St.Arnaud vs Charlton
A hard fought game with St.A having a more attacking style will get the points. 5 goals

Whyche vs Birchip
Upset of the round. Whyche have started to show a bit the last couple of weeks, whyche to get over the line by 2 goals

Birchip hava a few handy inclusions to the team, very handy inclusions infact, should be a good game but i think with these names returning the bulls should get over the line. Will be headin up for a squizz hope that its a good game of footy! Have Wyche got anyone that can go with the likes of Scambler, Shan Coffey, Rob Lee, Koops, Brad Davis????

Birchip hava a few handy inclusions to the team, very handy inclusions infact, should be a good game but i think with these names returning the bulls should get over the line. Will be headin up for a squizz hope that its a good game of footy! Have Wyche got anyone that can go with the likes of Scambler, Shan Coffey, Rob Lee, Koops, Brad Davis????

Well if you can remember back to last year Wyche/ Narra defeated B/W at home with a very similar side, so i would think they do have.

Well if you can remember back to last year Wyche/ Narra defeated B/W at home with a very similar side, so i would think they do have.

My eyes will be purely fixed on u lucy, the only reason I will be setting foot within the gates will be to watch you turn it on!!!!!! May hang around for a bit with ya after the game also :D

THE JOURNAL OF A BROKEN MAN
this ambiguous hell that is my life,
the gambling got me into strife,
i lost the kids i lost the wife,
my wrists await the deadly knife,
my fist is clenched, my fingers quiver,
my life is f#$^ed, just like me liver,
whenever i feel ive taken a step ahead,
the demon within demands to be fed.
pardon the pun :(:(:(:(

nathan wright picked in the scoobies,
their selection panel must be on doobies,
best on in the twos last week,
running round oldies he looks quiet sleek,
a few kicks here, afew kicks there,
find a spot on his body with the absense of hair.
good bloody luck:thumbsu::thumbsu:

nathan wright picked in the scoobies,
their selection panel must be on doobies,
best on in the twos last week,
running round oldies he looks quiet sleek,
a few kicks here, afew kicks there,
find a spot on his body with the absense of hair.
good bloody luck:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Played like shit in the 2's on Sat, Is atleast 15kg over weight.

Josh Mckee up to his old tricks in the NCFL this week. Tried to fly a few times i hear... :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C. Hargreaves is one major threat for Boort reserves. Lines up on the flank for the burn and has blistering pace. dominating force

Whats the news on Barnes & Baird - big outs for the Burn..:cool:

Can Big King stop lying to us all that he is not Cam Weston. Its so obvious mate. Talking about yourself on big footy. Now thats sad!

Well done to young Perry, has loads of talent! Whats happened to Barnes and Baird, Barnes been struct by injuries again?
Barnes sounds like a bloke we will never see the best of unfortunately.....

bulls by 21 (helmet and co to even for the bald ones men)
burn by 1 (lockhart to run a try home deep into red time)
Wyche by 30 (towns more proud than the owner of 10''. will be keen to make up for last weeks performance)

Where the hell is everybody??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back