North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

was meant to keep this one quiet for a couple of days but i respect you all so much. noonan just got appointed coach of wycheproof. great choice. happy times ahead i reckon. go dees:thumbsu:

All's quiet on the Charlton front but I hear they have some great local kids. Hill, Judd, the Walklakes and to a lesser extent Finlay, but are they staying put??? Surely they are being persued by other clubs. If they lived anywhere near your club and you weren't chasing em you'd need ya arse kicked by all reports. Whisper is a few of them are looking to test themselves at the nest level and good on them if they are. Your only young once and Charlton will always be their for them.

However Andrew's (Charlton's coach) turned down a bloody massive offer from Tooley Mannang in the CMFL to coach before they offered it to Thompson. Does this mean the local lads are staying put and Andrews is keen and confident of taking them to the pinnacle??

All's quiet on the Charlton front but I hear they have some great local kids. Hill, Judd, the Walklakes and to a lesser extent Finlay, but are they staying put??? Surely they are being persued by other clubs. If they lived anywhere near your club and you weren't chasing em you'd need ya arse kicked by all reports. Whisper is a few of them are looking to test themselves at the nest level and good on them if they are. Your only young once and Charlton will always be their for them.

However Andrew's (Charlton's coach) turned down a bloody massive offer coaching offer (one of the biggest in CMFL history with the exception of the Filo & Balranald deal) from Tooley Mannang before they chased Thompson. Does this mean the local lads are staying put and Andrews is keen and confident of taking them to the pinnacle??

reminds me of the Wilkins situation in donald... was treated royally for sooo long, and now he just WANTS to come back... (as opposed to chasing the $$)

do the right thing by them, they will do the same by you... which is why (IMO) those mentioned would have plenty to offer

hey roc just hoping you could assist me with some stats ..who have been the top goalkickers combined over the last 3 years in the ncfl?? i think either R rutley from boort or wilkins from donald!! wilkins gun ...but rutley not sure...had brothers putting it on his chest every week... but give credit were credit is due...he slots them home . 13 straight against wychy last year....is that right??..any way stat me up Roc!!

Just heard last night about Nugget Cullen from Donald. What a tragedy. May he rest in peace.

Having played against Nugget for a couple of years and then got to know him, mostly through his mates, but what a champion bloke. To back this up, i was playing on Nugget in a GF and tried to be a hero and take a hanger on him. Landed wrong (on head) ko'd. Instead of running away to get the ball, turned me on my side to make sure i was ok and then ran off!
Great bloke on and off the field and for a character like that to go is unfair!

as far as the stats, the source only started collecting this year, but i would have serious doubts if Wilko doesnt take it

RIP Nugget. great bloke and great footballer. way to young to die and will be missed by everyone.

MOR, haven't been on here for a while. Haven't heard about this. Can you fill me in on the details?

RIP Nugget. great bloke and great footballer. way to young to die and will be missed by everyone.

RIP Nuggett

Boort seem to have retained the Rutleys, are chasing big Brett Jeffrey hard and the White man will hopefully pull afew out of Swan Hill. There's something about flogging St Arnaud amnd Wyche that I can't quite get enough of. Roll on 2007 because the pies are cashed up, keen and going to give their supporters another big year.

To those few crapping on early in the year about Lance's costs, gate receipts and bar sales probably meant we made money on having him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

shocking news about nugget. RIP mate and thoughts go out to all at donald footy club and the cullen family.

have also heard Boort is after Brett Jeffrey. would be a great inclusion and would go a long way in covering the loss of lance. also have heard a f/back - chb from down ballarat way could be pulling on the black and white. has GV senior experience and would be a great pick up for the pies.
and can anyone confirm toby gilmore and ben walklate are off to the ballarat swans???? ricky allen from wyche played there last year and word is gilmore and walklate are looking to play in Ballarat as it is their last yr of uni.

RIP Nuggett

Boort seem to have retained the Rutleys, are chasing big Brett Jeffrey hard and the White man will hopefully pull afew out of Swan Hill. There's something about flogging St Arnaud amnd Wyche that I can't quite get enough of. Roll on 2007 because the pies are cashed up, keen and going to give their supporters another big year.

To those few crapping on early in the year about Lance's costs, gate receipts and bar sales probably meant we made money on having him.
You can flog any team you want, it doesn't mean anything unless you win the last game of the year ;)

Good times Nugget, RIP.

Smasher I have always disliked you for all your negative comments on this thread. How about you say something good about Boort seeing as though they have come from the bottom of the ladder and are starting to be a powerhouse in the NC. I am sick of you spruiking about Birchip (Or whoever you barrack/play 2's for) and bagging out other clubs, especially Boort. Pull your head in mate.

Good times Nugget, RIP.

Smasher I have always disliked you for all your negative comments on this thread. How about you say something good about Boort seeing as though they have come from the bottom of the ladder and are starting to be a powerhouse in the NC. I am sick of you spruiking about Birchip (Or whoever you barrack/play 2's for) and bagging out other clubs, especially Boort. Pull your head in mate.
I'm pretty sure you'll never see me in a Bulls guernsey and I don't play two's (actually I can't see why it would be bad for someone to get on here that play's twos). Maybe all you Boort people are a touch arrogant ;) We just have to read all yours and Gaults posts. It seems that every bloke that pulls on a Boort jumper is the greatest player ever too! Maybe everyone should think about joining up and you'll talk us up on here too.

I agree, it is much better now Boort are much more competitive but you can't say they are a powerhouse after one year. That's ridiculous! I'm sure many would agree?

Birchip, Wyche, Donald and even St Arnaud are a bit above Boort in those stakes.

As for my negative comments, I do go over the top sometimes but it does create a bit of interest on here!

I'm pretty sure you'll never see me in a Bulls guernsey and I don't play two's (actually I can't see why it would be bad for someone to get on here that play's twos). Maybe all you Boort people are a touch arrogant ;) We just have to read all yours and Gaults posts. It seems that every bloke that pulls on a Boort jumper is the greatest player ever too! Maybe everyone should think about joining up and you'll talk us up on here too.

I agree, it is much better now Boort are much more competitive but you can't say they are a powerhouse after one year. That's ridiculous! I'm sure many would agree?

Birchip, Wyche, Donald and even St Arnaud are a bit above Boort in those stakes.

As for my negative comments, I do go over the top sometimes but it does create a bit of interest on here!

As a neutral observer I agree Smasher you are a w a n k e r. Have caught a few of your posts on here and in other threads and you keep throwing up the same 'creates interest' excuse whenever you spread your negative bullcrap. In Ablett's defence very rarely does he spruik or talk up the magpies that much and certainly no more than anyone else would. Very impartial and thoughtful BF poster I would thought. Tell us about the Bulls then mate? Would like to hear how they are going.

Process of elimination, 7 total sides, take the ones hes ribbed on (and those hes asked someone else about)....it leaves 3.... Wyche, Charl, Donald... (i just hope hes not sad enough to bag the crrap outta his own side)

Process of elimination, 7 total sides, take the ones hes ribbed on (and those hes asked someone else about)....it leaves 3.... Wyche, Charl, Donald... (i just hope hes not sad enough to bag the crrap outta his own side)
I think you will find the only club I've bagged on here is Boort. While I'm not actually bagging the club, it's the people who get on here posting how great they are. So you maybe missing the correct club ;)

As a neutral observer I agree Smasher you are a w a n k e r. Have caught a few of your posts on here and in other threads and you keep throwing up the same 'creates interest' excuse whenever you spread your negative bullcrap. In Ablett's defence very rarely does he spruik or talk up the magpies that much and certainly no more than anyone else would. Very impartial and thoughtful BF poster I would thought. Tell us about the Bulls then mate? Would like to hear how they are going.
Haven't taken much notice of smashers comments, nor do i care..
But young ablett certainly has made and continues to make some very outlandish/confident/arrogant comments and predictions in relation to Boort..
Not that there is anything wrong with this, but Rich, just coz he's a mate doesn't mean you should don the rose coloured glasses and say he doesn't..

you can't say they are a powerhouse after one year.

With a % of 198.32% that means they scored basically 2 goals per every goal that was scored against them.... they lost only 1 game against the premiers.....i think thats a warrant for the term "Powerhouse" in 06

RIP Nuggett

Any other ex-locals talking about going back or is BJ the only one? Would be great to see him in the magpie guernsey again.

But young ablett certainly has made and continues to make some very outlandish/confident/arrogant comments and predictions in relation to Boort..
Not that there is anything wrong with this, but Rich, just coz he's a mate doesn't mean you should don the rose coloured glasses and say he doesn't..

No mates on here Sockit...... Ablett only occassionally posts and generally only posts to defend Boort. Certainly dont think he spends much time talking them up. Just an observation JT you smartass!

But young ablett certainly has made and continues to make some very outlandish/confident comments and predictions in relation to Boort..

Hes a handy player in what was, in 06, a quality side.... so what do you expect him to say?

"nah, were gonna be no good this year, expect us to go straight back to the bottom"

(tryin not to inflate the tires too much lol"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back