North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

so with all those calculations mor, do u reckon u could pick a final ladder? or will it rely on %'s....

I heard he had a stiff spot that needed treatment. After an hour or two of rubbing the stiffness was gone.:D I hope he get's more treatment during the week to get himself right for this weekends game.
I'm sure the young fella is in experienced hands and should be up for this weekends match.

i heard that he wasnt gonna be there next year, but this year!?

The Wheels on the Blues are well and truly deflated/fallen off

Does this have anything to do with the culture of the Charlton football club starting to resemble that of the off ground antics of the West Coast Eagles?

I heard the same thing last wednesday. seems as if the problems of the 2003 era are still around. could this have something to do with the rumoured departure of andrews? does he know too much?

Id doubt that Daisy's scenario and the rick rumour are related

It just seems as if they want Rick to single handedly take Charlton to a grand final... Charlton are a proud club...quick to lay blame...

The Recruiting staff didn't do enough and Rick's copping the blame because they haven't stepped it up from last year. Add injuries into the equation, and it doesn't look good!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Id doubt that Daisy's scenario and the rick rumour are related

It just seems as if they want Rick to single handedly take Charlton to a grand final... Charlton are a proud club...quick to lay blame...

The Recruiting staff didn't do enough and Rick's copping the blame because they haven't stepped it up from last year. Add injuries into the equation, and it doesn't look good!

**** me Mor, your saying rick is being sacked because there loosing and the recruits are no good. Solyomn was in the same boat at St A after rnd 4, did you want him sacked? Charltons issues run deeper than ricks hard ass approach.

[/b]

**** me Mor, your saying rick is being sacked because there loosing and the recruits are no good. Solyomn was in the same boat at St A after rnd 4, did you want him sacked? Charltons issues run deeper than ricks hard ass approach.

Hutchy, sorry i mean Master of roc, should sides such as Boort and StA chase Rick? He works in Boort i think, and i seen him in St A doing the grocery shopping.

just an intreging question on the two matters. does anyone have any more evidence or backing up with the claims of "rick sacked" and "charlton having simular problems as west coast eagles"?

mmm big reunion weekend at charlton.. Charlton don't tend to have a good record when playing in big reunion games... but against wyche surely not...

it must be serious. I hear that he was getting treatment till the wee hours of the morning.
Gee how things have changed since you last pulled the boots on for the saints Bayonet!:( Did that kind of pesonal attention ever happen in your day?;)

I heard the same thing last wednesday. seems as if the problems of the 2003 era are still around. could this have something to do with the rumoured departure of andrews? does he know too much?[/
Heard 2003 problems are still around (haven't left) I think club needs to clean up off field behviour rather than blaming the coach. This should have been done in 2003. It may be too late now. Shame they cannot follow the coach's example.

I heard the same thing last wednesday. seems as if the problems of the 2003 era are still around. could this have something to do with the rumoured departure of andrews? does he know too much?[/
Heard 2003 problems are still around (haven't left) I think club needs to clean up off field behviour rather than blaming the coach. This should have been done in 2003. It may be too late now. Shame they cannot follow the coach's example.

What is the off field behaviour that evey one is refering too, are a few of the boys into the flippers, uppers, downers, screamers, laughers, dish washing tablets, disco bickies.... that sort of jazz or am i off the scent a bit..

give thommo a laugher that mofo never smiles, angry man................... big angry man.

with all these allegations comming to the surface, its a shame. when i say that i mean that for the majority of the season charlton have played well. then they dropepd a few games and now look. i know we have 4 weeks or so left before finals, but this may affect the footy club more than we know. my point is tho, that it wud be a shame to see charlton miss the finals because of these issues arising. i'd feel sorry for rick, because he has been discapline and has been a good coach at charlton. one question for everybody. if rick was to not play for charlton, where would he play?

with all these allegations comming to the surface, its a shame. when i say that i mean that for the majority of the season charlton have played well. then they dropepd a few games and now look. i know we have 4 weeks or so left before finals, but this may affect the footy club more than we know. my point is tho, that it wud be a shame to see charlton miss the finals because of these issues arising. i'd feel sorry for rick, because he has been discapline and has been a good coach at charlton. one question for everybody. if rick was to not play for charlton, where would he play?
LODDON VALLEY LEAGUE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back