North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

Roc, what makes 2008 different about 2007? is the club looking at some new players or are you just hoping teh current players will get better?

I was speaking in relation to the "8" at the ending... St Arnaud have only missed 1 premiership ending with "8" since (and including) 48...

Roc do you reckon teh powers to be will take this into consideration and splash some money on new players? Is there any word yet from anybody about new players or are they waitin until teh finish of the season?

it will be interesting to the recruiting for next season. and it will be also interesting to see who leaves and retires. any news about transfers MOR?? i pose the same question as cheddar

Roc do you reckon teh powers to be will take this into consideration and splash some money on new players? Is there any word yet from anybody about new players or are they waitin until teh finish of the season?

With Matty Tinkler leaving the wyche office there will be new face at elders and from what i heard on the weekend he is a bit of a tough nut.

just for the record bend it deffinatly got a few votes saturday night

does anyone know if andrew lee played on the weekend, because he didnt kick goals n didnt get in the best. does anyone know the story to that??

I think an offer was made to a player on saturday during the charlton vs boort game... Was that right roc??

Was that you waving the cheque book??

Also too interesting to see Charlton's runner in the u16s... Moved pretty well, although i still think he would be a week or two away yet...

Fitness Re: Running and Fitness referring to Match Fitness is 2 entirely different things... His knee could hold up to running, but with the Crash and Smash style of footy that is bound to happen, i certainly wouldn't be playing him this week

does anyone know if andrew lee played on the weekend, because he didnt kick goals n didnt get in the best. does anyone know the story to that??

Perhaps he pricked himself with a pin and exploded. I thought I felt an earth tremmor up here (north of Cairns). Or maybe he was up reading his threads and overslept. he is famous now just like he wanted. No maybe there wern't and kids in the opostion team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes he played in the 2s on Saturday. Nothing happened of any note though.
Bit of a turn-up in the 1s game though with Birchip getting up by eight points. Wedderburn were pretty ordinary and Birchip played the better footy for most of the day. Sets up a very interesting 2nd Semi final now. Quite evenly matched.

Yes he played in the 2s on Saturday. Nothing happened of any note though.
Bit of a turn-up in the 1s game though with Birchip getting up by eight points. Wedderburn were pretty ordinary and Birchip played the better footy for most of the day. Sets up a very interesting 2nd Semi final now. Quite evenly matched.

What happened in the 2's blower. The burn blew birchip out of the water, i believe thats 2 times in a row they have destroyed them. Obviously they match up well. Looks like a big 2nd semi in both 1's and 2's. Could the sides that look like fininshing on top get beat in the 2nd semi than face the possiblity of going out in straight sets?? The plot thickens and the temperature is rising, is this the year of the underdog???

What happened in the 2's blower. The burn blew birchip out of the water, i believe thats 2 times in a row they have destroyed them. Obviously they match up well. Looks like a big 2nd semi in both 1's and 2's. Could the sides that look like fininshing on top get beat in the 2nd semi than face the possiblity of going out in straight sets?? The plot thickens and the temperature is rising, is this the year of the underdog???
Too many questions to answer there ohwhen. But Wedderburn have a lot of depth at the club this year which has obviously strengthened the 2s. The guys that have come up to the senior side have all stood up and done well. Plenty of good signs.

:confused: roccy and guys how far is the big S from the burners off the magic ton he hasnt snagged 100 already has he :confused:

:confused: roccy and guys how far is the big S from the burners off the magic ton he hasnt snagged 100 already has he :confused:

Needs 5 more in 1 match for an "official" 100 They have Charlton in the last round... Charlton will quite possibly be fighting for a confirmed spot in the 4

Heard a rumour that there is an official investigation by the NCFL into the incident that occured in the StArnaud and Birchip reserves game.

Charlton are surely confirmed in the 4 now roc. Boort have a lot of % to make up if they are to get in before them.

correct me if im wrong(which i probably will be), this weekend is the weekend of footy which will tell us who will be in the finals and not between charlton, st arnaud and boort.
Wedderburn 13 2 0 2 1620 1149 140.99% 52
Birchip Watchem 9 5 0 3 1581 1213 130.34% 36

Charlton 8 6 0 3 1342 1081 124.14% 32
St. Arnaud 7 7 0 3 1364 1493 91.36% 28
Boort 6 8 0 3 1268 1188 106.73% 24

Wyche-Narraport 4 10 0 3 988 1496 66.04% 16
Donald 3 12 0 2 1048 1591 65.87% 12

there is the ladder for everyone to show my point on this weekend
green= semented for finals
blue= tussle for top 4(finals)
red= out of the race for this year

who does everyone believe will be the unlucky team to miss out on finals out of charlton, st arnaud and boort??? and why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back