North Central Football League - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brendan Jennings (won under 16 league medal in NCFL bout 6 years ago), from Gunny signed at donald also bringin a friend from the Central Murry who was a good solid CHB for Leitchville Gunny,
Has Birchip got a coach yet??

:eek: Birchip Watchem has a coach and it's - Ben Couzins
Expect a massive pre season with lots of break downs so lots of ice will be used and he willbe on a diet of coke only .... mmm

Little Birdy speaks of the return of Mr Doran :)
Not sure its actually a return is it? I don't remember JD ever playing with Birchip, possibly under 14's? Either way its a great signing for the Bulls, should pull a few blokes with him as well I'd reckon, and not a great deal lost from the side except Brad Ryan.

Brendan Jennings (won under 16 league medal in NCFL bout 6 years ago), from Gunny signed at donald also bringin a friend from the Central Murry who was a good solid CHB for Leitchville Gunny,
Has Birchip got a coach yet??

Does anyone know who the CHB from Leitchville Gunbower is that is supposedly goin to Donald with Jennings?

Not sure its actually a return is it? I don't remember JD ever playing with Birchip, possibly under 14's? Either way its a great signing for the Bulls, should pull a few blokes with him as well I'd reckon, and not a great deal lost from the side except Brad Ryan.

yeah ya rite spiro only lost ryan, colville (retirement) and most likely Davis at this stage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Davis to MCDFL? All the best to Ryno in his coaching gig by the way. Has been a great player for a long time and has earned a shot at coaching! Any news of other recruits to the Bulls do you know Bolivar?

What is MCDFL? If Davis plays next season, it will be with the bulls, No real loss if he doesn't though.

Marty put the Dees to their first test on Friday with a 1500mtr time trial. not a huge turn out, but most of the boys that couldn't make it had work commitments. Benny Brennan, Josh White and Shane Harrison all back on track after missing alot of footy in 08

Marty put the Dees to their first test on Friday with a 1500mtr time trial. not a huge turn out, but most of the boys that couldn't make it had work commitments. Benny Brennan, Josh White and Shane Harrison all back on track after missing alot of footy in 08

Does anyone no what time Marty Shitbolt ran his 1500m time trial thats if he did it?? im guessin round the 8 minute mark thats if he finished!!!!

Michael Tonkin signs with South Bendigo
http://**********************/?p=1104

Any other comings or goings at the 'Burn ?

Michael Tonkin signs with South Bendigo
http://**********************/?p=1104

Any other comings or goings at the 'Burn ?

Good on ya tonks, u will enjoy it there good footy too!! Rick Coburn will look after u. Will be a fair chance South can go all the way next year with Eagle Hawk Dropped of and gissy!!
all the best champ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back