North Central Football League - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
bullshit, really, why?? the man was still a star, would be up there for the running of the feeney again this year u would think and he is hanging em up. Wow.
But may i add could not have pikd a better week to do it tho. . . .
On ya fester!!!!!!!!!!
Throws a bit of a spanna in the works now for charlton doesnt it????? adds a lot of pressure on these new recruits to perform and even more on the G-train to kick goals now.

Any other reports form the weeks games???
Good on the ol deemons for managing there first win for the year, not only was it a win but a belting of St Arnaud, which they thoroughly deserved. Nothin better than seeing St Arnaud gettin throttled.
benny brennan must of hit a bit of a from patch with a bag, same with farley who also snavelled a bag.

Birchip, could it be there year????
They would currently be the in form side of the competition wouldnt they???

Yeah Benny Brennan took a little while to wind-up but once he got going he was back to his brilliant best. banging home 6 big ones. Farls was sensational as was Shaddy both taking plenty of contested marks across the half forward line. Sisquo showed his true class, just his 2nd game back, would be scary to see his states on the weekend wasnt many plays where he wasnt involved. witha bit of luck this can be the demons launching pad to a few wins. still with Hawk, Tommy Keane, and Harry to make there way back in to the line up... What happened to Muttly Rocco??

Also in response to BIG KINGs comments im pretty sure Andrews has retired due to injury rather than passion/ form.

Huge in for the Wedderburn football club Ex supercoach Dean Lockhart to make his return to footy. playing against arch rivals Charlton it will be good to see him back at his elbow swinging best.

Huge in for the Wedderburn football club Ex supercoach Dean Lockhart to make his return to footy. playing against arch rivals Charlton it will be good to see him back at his elbow swinging best.
Big news - pity we can't see the teams on the website as we have been able to do in the past..current set-up is crap !:cool:

Big news - pity we can't see the teams on the website as we have been able to do in the past..current set-up is crap !:cool:

http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-6186-0-0-0

Then click on "Fixtures/Results" (on the right side of the page)

Then click on "Fixture" for the appropriate grade of footy

after that, ensure that the round coming up is selected, then go to the match in question, and click "Detailed Results"

Click "Selected Team" (below the team of choice) and if the club has done them as they've been told to, the teams appear

You might have to "Register" im not too sure whether you do or not.

If you do, you can do so at the following link http://www.sportingpulse.com/mysport.cgi?defaultMySportBrand=7

Im under the impression that clubs were all told that it must be done, in a recent meeting. Great to see they listen!
It must be the club's issue - I know they've had plenty of injuries BUT this week's Wedderburn team as it is shown on the site has 10 players only ! Very disappointing for those of us who follow the league from afar :cool:

talkin of the burns team, it was very poor on the weekend. I know they have injuries but did they really put there best team on the track. Also they got a few injuries in the game.they were young cam perry and michael oneill.

talkin of the burns team, it was very poor on the weekend. I know they have injuries but did they really put there best team on the track. Also they got a few injuries in the game.they were young cam perry and michael oneill.

Strong rumors floating around Bendigo that Ace will be back at Elmore before clearances close if the burn continue to slid..... the burn face off against the highly fancied Donald, ever improving Demons and the undefeated Bulls before clearances close..... If he leaves could take Pascoe as well!!! Two talls for the price of one.

there were only nine players from last years grand final side playing on the weekend with another one getting injured as well (Cam Perry). Couldnt really expect a world class perfomance from the burners. They played with the best players they could manage.

there were only nine players from last years grand final side playing on the weekend with another one getting injured as well (Cam Perry). Couldnt really expect a world class perfomance from the burners. They played with the best players they could manage.
It's a sad story at the moment..any to come back ?:cool:

what happened to (cam perry). wederburn should get back there coach gash. ANd luke brown after playing reserves. we'll have to wait though to find out who they get back. be interesting to see if they put a decent side in against donald or if theyll just roll over.

Strong rumors floating around Bendigo that Ace will be back at Elmore before clearances close if the burn continue to slid..... the burn face off against the highly fancied Donald, ever improving Demons and the undefeated Bulls before clearances close..... If he leaves could take Pascoe as well!!! Two talls for the price of one.

Tell me your kidding me, is there an ounce of truth at all in this roomer at all truck????

Wedderburn, well with the inluries they have had this year no wonder they are struggling so much!!!!!

With almost a full team they got within 1 point of birchip, and were leading with 20 seconds to go. Do u see anyone else that close??????? didnt think so.

I dont assume they will put on a much better show this week, not due to lack of trying just due to there incredible run of bad luck.

So Cam Perry for the Rookie of the year??

JT to take out the goal kicking maybe??

Have birchip recruited another 2 players in the last couple of weeks or is that just north central gossip?

Brown, Wills, Vidlar and Maybe Gash Back in this week but Perry and a few others probably out. It just doesnt seem to let up!!!!!

Ben Walky back in for boort aswell?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tell me your kidding me, is there an ounce of truth at all in this roomer at all truck????

Wedderburn, well with the inluries they have had this year no wonder they are struggling so much!!!!!

With almost a full team they got within 1 point of birchip, and were leading with 20 seconds to go. Do u see anyone else that close??????? didnt think so.

I dont assume they will put on a much better show this week, not due to lack of trying just due to there incredible run of bad luck.

So Cam Perry for the Rookie of the year??

JT to take out the goal kicking maybe??

Have birchip recruited another 2 players in the last couple of weeks or is that just north central gossip?

Brown, Wills, Vidlar and Maybe Gash Back in this week but Perry and a few others probably out. It just doesnt seem to let up!!!!!

Ben Walky back in for boort aswell?

i dont no where you herd that from big king but i wouldnt expect any of thos players to be in the 1's or to even play at all. Wedderburn have lost another two from last weeks team. things just going from bad to worse for the burners

i dont no where you herd that from big king but i wouldnt expect any of thos players to be in the 1's or to even play at all. Wedderburn have lost another two from last weeks team. things just going from bad to worse for the burners

Why wouldn't Brown come in after playing 2s last week Hippo?

Why wouldn't Brown come in after playing 2s last week Hippo?

Brown would be sure to come back into the side you'd think, he was a good player for the burn last year, good to see him back playing!! is the north central forum just full of burners?? they seem to be about the only town that gets talked about on here.

Birchip showed why they are the pick for the flag this year after being 5 goals down at quarter time to turn it around and come out eventual winners in a very good game of footy that could have gone either way, had the demons converted more in front of goal the bulls would have been in big trouble.....

The Demons on the improve

Wycheproof Narraport travel to Wedderburn this saturday.

Jake White strong chance to return to the side this week.

The question is who will get the tagging role on Ben Brennan? Who is also a strong chance to return to the side this weekend.

Match ups anyone?

Wyche would be going in as favourites just about I would have thought!

Wyche would be going in as favourites just about I would have thought!

very good chance id say...
if they can get as close as they did to birchip, surely they can string 4 quarters together and defeat the burn?

boort vs birchip?

very good chance id say...
if they can get as close as they did to birchip, surely they can string 4 quarters together and defeat the burn?

boort vs birchip?

Boort to win. B/W have won some close ones and are definitely due for a loss. Boort look good especially after stealing Ben Walklate from Charlton.
The unwritten North Central law has been broken!

its unwritten rich... :)

I'm guessing he is suggesting that unlike many leagues, you don't see to many blokes go between different clubs in the North Central League...

Just like when Aaron Wlaklate went to boort.. or Craig Drum to St Arnaud... Or Shan the Coff to Birchip... Young Moloney to birchip... im sure theres plenty more... think it was broken years ago when big wardy came over to wyche from st arnaud...

Have a Gawk at this bad boy
North Central Premiership Contenders Clash!
http://**********************/?p=1764

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back