North Central Football League - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright Yipee, I'll have a crack. Happy for any feedback!

Seniors

Premiers - Birchip-Watchem
Runners Up - Boort

Feeny Medal - Aaron Walklate (Boort)
Runner Up - James Scambler (B-W)

Goal Kicking - Jarrod Tyler (B-W)
Runner Up - Mark Perryman (Boort)

Rookie of the Year - One of the young kids from St. Arnaud or Wyche

Reserves
Premiers - Charlton
Runners Up - Donald

Best n Fairest - Geoff Berry (Donald)
Runner Up - Riley Thiesz (Charlton)

Goal Kicking - Geoff Berry (Donald)
Runner Up - Sam Goldsmith (B-W)

Under 16's
Premiers - Boort
Runners Up - St. Arnaud

Best n Fairest - No idea

Under 13's
Premiers - Donald
Runners Up - St. Arnaud

Best n Fairest - No idea

Alright Yipee, I'll have a crack. Happy for any feedback!

Seniors

Premiers - Birchip-Watchem
Runners Up - Boort

Feeny Medal - Aaron Walklate (Boort)
Runner Up - James Scambler (B-W)

Goal Kicking - Jarrod Tyler (B-W)
Runner Up - Mark Perryman (Boort)

Rookie of the Year - One of the young kids from St. Arnaud or Wyche

Reserves
Premiers - Charlton
Runners Up - Donald

Best n Fairest - Geoff Berry (Donald)
Runner Up - Riley Thiesz (Charlton)

Goal Kicking - Geoff Berry (Donald)
Runner Up - Sam Goldsmith (B-W)

Under 16's
Premiers - Boort
Runners Up - St. Arnaud

Best n Fairest - No idea

Under 13's
Premiers - Donald
Runners Up - St. Arnaud

Best n Fairest - No idea

bout time someone had a go at this. i'm a bit stumped about the juniors best&fairests too.

2009 ANNUAL NULLAWIL PLAYERS BALL Once again it that time of the year, when the boys get their kit on, and the girls doll up. This years Ball is going to be one of the biggest, the date is 4TH JULY. So make sure you get your ticket, it's only $25. Which includes a feed and the entertainment of Bendigos top Cover band: HARD COPY

i would rather drink a gallon of terpentine and piss on a bush fire than go to the nullawil ball.

Cam has been more injury prone than you this year Hippo!! How many games has he played this year??

well how many games has he missed 2-3. you could only settle this arguement by more people answering my thing up. get the peoples vote.

Seniors
Premiers - Birchip/Watchem
Runners Up - Charlton

Feeny Medal - Jimmy Scambler
Runner Up - James Morely

Goal Kicking - Jarrod Tyler
Runner Up - Mark Perrymen

Rookie of the Year - Cam Perry

Reserves
Premiers - Donald
Runners Up - Birchip/Watchem

Best n Fairest - Geoff Berry
Runner Up - Clint Turnbull

Goal Kicking - Geoff Berry
Runner Up - Sam Goldsmith

i no nothin about the under sorry lads!

Under 16's
Premiers - _____
Runners Up - _____

Best n Fairest - _____

Under 13's
Premiers - _____
Runners Up - _____

Best n Fairest - _____

Seniors
Premiers - DONALD
Runners Up - BOORT
Feeny Medal - James Morely
Runner Up - James Scambler

Rookie of the Year -

Reserves
Premiers - Donald
Runners Up - Charlton

Best n Fairest - Geoff Berry
Runner Up -

Runner Up -

i no nothin about the under sorry lads!

Under 16's
Premiers - _____
Runners Up - _____

Best n Fairest - _____

Under 13's
Premiers - _____
Runners Up - ____
Thats my guess

Seniors
Premiers - Donald
Runners Up - Boort

Feeny Medal - Jimmy Scambler
Runner Up - Aaron Walklate

Rookie of the Year - Cam Perry- By an absoulute mile the kid is the best under 21 in the league forget Riley Koops this kid is a freak.

Reserves
Premiers - Donald
Runners Up - Birchip

Best n Fairest - Jordan Bish

Under 16's
Premiers - St Arnaud
Runners Up - Donald

Best n Fairest -
Goals- kid from boort

Under 13's
Premiers - Donald
Runners Up - wedderburn

Best n Fairest Nathan holt
Goals- Nathan holt

Cam has been more injury prone than you this year Hippo!! How many games has he played this year??

Well obviously the Rookie of the year is a load of shit, hippo should of won it last year dont u think King????
How could u go past Cam Perry tho, i think it is very obviously choice.
Breakin news Noonan punches shit out of gretrix, still not enough for birchip to get over the line, some of the dirtiest play seen in the nc for a while.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard Leigh Burke might be heading home to play in the latter half of season and finals for Donald. Surely that would perhaps swing things in favour of Donald for the flag.

I also herd that too should be gettin back for last 4 games, Also Lucas Anderson will come into donalds side for finals after a good year with the pioneers!

I also herd that too should be gettin back for last 4 games, Also Lucas Anderson will come into donalds side for finals after a good year with the pioneers!

Lucas anderson will ba a big in for donald then. the kids an absolute star. although hes spent heaps of time in the backline for the pioneers hopefully hes still got a bit to go in guts for the royal blues

Well obviously the Rookie of the year is a load of shit, hippo should of won it last year dont u think King????
Breakin news Noonan punches shit out of gretrix, still not enough for birchip to get over the line, some of the dirtiest play seen in the nc for a while.

I think you'll find Gretrix got what he deserved King. Gretrix had the balls to give Noonan a cheap one in the ribs before making a lead so he copped one back. After lying on the ground sulkin for 3 minutes, he finally got up and decided to front up to Noonan only to miss with his swish n cop one again!!! If Gretrix is gunna go doin that then he has to expect a whack in the snoz back, but in sayin that didnt hinder his performance much, still woulda ended up with 6 wouldnt he?

When was the last dust up in the league.... i haven't seen one in a while, did he get reported... Zac Whites report at St Arnuad was a true indication of the day.

Quick question: if your on the forward flank boundary going forward to a team mate and the ball goes out of bounds can it be called deliberate....

When was the last dust up in the league.... i haven't seen one in a while, did he get reported... Zac Whites report at St Arnuad was a true indication of the day.

Quick question: if your on the forward flank boundary going forward to a team mate and the ball goes out of bounds can it be called deliberate....

That all depends who has the whistle i suppose lol

That all depends who has the whistle i suppose lol

Same as that report..... if some one crashes into you your going to put your arms up to protect yourself its a shame that it connected with Benny's face, but with the height differences there wasn't much teh big fella could do about it, surely commonsense kicks in at some point and tells the umpire that there was nothing in it just a mistake now he looks to miss a week....

James keeble will also be a big in come finals for boort, premiership player last year. and what has happened to the boort magpies?? i see they are hitting some form in the second half of the season

You clearly know nothing about the situation. Was on the sidelines so i saw and heard the whole thing. After Gretrix continued to punch Noonan in the back, Noonan rightfully had enough. Squared up to Gretrix and after Noonan constantly warning Gretrix to stop swinging, he gave him what he deserved. If this was so dirty, where were the Charlton players remonstrating? As big Thommo ran over, and this is a direct quote, he said. "I've got no problem with that, if he squares up after being dirty, then he got what he deserved." Get your facts right before you make stupid accusations.

refreshing to have some good umpires on the weekend, with summerhayes and goodridge proving they are the top two going around and should be walk up starts for the grand final!

five weeks to go until the finals and this season appers to be one of the more even seasons in North Central footy for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back