North Central Football League - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, who are all the recruits for each team before the christmas period comes on board????

Bulls have signed up a coach, J Doran and his best mate, a fella from Mitiamo, Brendan ......? and keeping everyone else beside B Ryan to coach Nully. Two Pretty handy players to add to their current list.:thumbsu:

Donald have Thewlis plus ????? Apparently a heap going back there.:thumbsu:

Charlton have 6 players from eaglehawks premiership team plus 5 other recruits. Looks like the locals wont get much of a run there.:thumbsdown:

Wedderburn have changed coach, but did they keep all their stars? Heard their fullforward left?:rolleyes:

Wyche have a new coach and 4-5 recruits, who are they? is jimmy coats playing for them?:cool:

St Arnaud, have lost Needs, and what else is going on there?:cool:

Boort have a new coach in walklake, and recruited his brother plus kept most from last year?:thumbsu: They will be very formidable next year. Back to back.

Can someone tell me what is going on in the NorthCentral, seems like there will be some very handy players joining, and lifting the level, which will be great for country footy.

Dorans best mate - Dave Morressy is a very handy pickup, he is easily top 4 or 5 in the LVFL.

After watching the LVFL grand final this year thats not much to go off cause that was terrible footy..Not having a crack at him cause i'v never seen him play but that comp is very over rated...

Is Thawlis back to Donald??

After watching the LVFL grand final this year thats not much to go off cause that was terrible footy..Not having a crack at him cause i'v never seen him play but that comp is very over rated...

Is Thawlis back to Donald??

Josh Thewlis Deff not going to donald:thumbsdown:, Think u may have got mixed up with Trav Baird, also Brendan Jennings are deffenates.:thumbsu:
Not to sure wheather that is true bout eaglehaw lossing 5 :thumbsdown:to charlton pretty sure its 3!!:thumbsu:

Who else has Donald picked up??

Whyche have called every person that has ever kicked a football, except ex local stuby noonan, :D

Josh Thewlis Deff not going to donald:thumbsdown:, Think u may have got mixed up with Trav Baird, also Brendan Jennings are deffenates.:thumbsu:
Not to sure wheather that is true bout eaglehaw lossing 5 :thumbsdown:to charlton pretty sure its 3!!:thumbsu:

Who else has Donald picked up??

Whyche have called every person that has ever kicked a football, except ex local stuby noonan, :D

This was four weeks ago (November 14th) and pretty sure they have added another 7 to their side since. Looks like gretrix is only intending on staying for one year then back to bendigo, that is how the article reads. Short priced flag favourites you would have to say by reading this article???

After much speculation star forward Matt Gretgrix has confirmed he will return to his home club of Charlton. Gretgrix is quickly becoming one the most successful players in Central Victorian Football playing in his 4th senior Premiership in the classic Grand Final victory over Golden Square. Charlton fans will also be excited at the likelihood of tireless Eaglehawk rover Josh Ketterer along with Premiership Centre half back Tim Hill and developing wingman Henry Miller who are set to ensure they start Premiership favourites in the race to the 2009 NCFL Cup.

CENTRAL VIC FOOTY SPENDS A MINUTE WITH SUPER FORWARD MATT GRETGRIX ON HIS RETURN HOME TO CHARLTON.
Welcome G-Train thanks for chatting with CVF again, what was your motivation to return home to Charlton for season 2009?
I thought the time was right to head home I have been here (Eaglehawk) for 3 years now and have really enjoyed it. In the end I was just keen to go back and see my family more and play with my other mates.
How do you summarise your 3 years at Eaglehawk?
The 3 years at eaglehawk have been fantastic, loved every minute of it. dissapointing we didnt win the flag in 06 cos i know we had the rite team to do it. 07 was sumthing special, and 08 was just the icing on the cake.

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8.5pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; FONT-FAMILY: 'Tahoma','sans-serif'">

Part TWO

Is there likely to be any Eaglehawk team mates join you at Charlton?Timmy hill is heading to charlton to so thats going to make it easy, as for anyone else im not to sure there. Dev Brown is back from overseas so really looking forward to it.

Who has been appointed Coach of Charlton for season 2009?Rick Andrews is coaching, really looking forward to having a good year under him, he knows so much about football and to have a bloke like him guiding you will be very handy.I have played in two Premierships under him in the seasons of 2003 and 2005.

How do you think the Hawks will shape up in season 2009?I think they will shape up quite good, although there are a few leaving, Derrick and the boys will be red hot onto it. After speaking with Derrick, they are really going to give getting 3 in a row a real crack. Hopefully they pick up some nice players so when we all return the following year we will be a very handy team. Cheers mate.

seen: Lachy foott already sucking up to johnno doran to make sure he keeps his spot knowing daddy wont automatically get him in the team anymore

seen: Lachy foott already sucking up to johnno doran to make sure he keeps his spot knowing daddy wont automatically get him in the team anymore

Haha Maybe you should try it mate you might snag a game instead of watchin ur lard arse girlfriend play c-grade...
Donald only need a few key positions to be very competitive and it sounds like they've got 3 - 4ish bigger men coming back.. funke will grow an extra dik if he can sense a premiership and or vcfl call up and very good juniors up to bout 19yrs... looks a good mix..
How good is Trav Baird and will he pull out his 'nail the coffin' everytime he gets a goal? I hope so

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha Maybe you should try it mate you might snag a game instead of watchin ur lard arse girlfriend play c-grade...
Donald only need a few key positions to be very competitive and it sounds like they've got 3 - 4ish bigger men coming back.. funke will grow an extra dik if he can sense a premiership and or vcfl call up and very good juniors up to bout 19yrs... looks a good mix..
How good is Trav Baird and will he pull out his 'nail the coffin' everytime he gets a goal? I hope so

I seem to remember him getting a well deserved smack to the nose after he pulled the nail stunt and i hope it ruined the smartarses night, lets hope he 's grown up a bit!

hey Fellas. Long time without posting on the NC thread. Good to hear there's some solid recruiting happening up there. Sounds like the league will get back to a real genuine competitive comp.
With Boort retaining there list, Charlton getting Gretrix and co, and Wedderburn with the list they have. Wyche amongst the recruiting as well its shaping up for a cracker season.

Just thought i'd update you on a young fella who Donald have snapped up. Some times you just get lucky when it comes to recruiting and it seems Donald can cash in on young school teacher Michael Rowe. I know how rare big men/ruckman are to find and this kid has spent time at VFL and Division 1 standard football leagues. Good luck to him at his new club.

Patty O

gretrix wont leave eaglehawk ! who ever is saying that get ur facs right because im his manager and we are in talks with clubs at the moment !

gretrix wont leave eaglehawk ! who ever is saying that get ur facs right because im his manager and we are in talks with clubs at the moment !

Wasn't he quoted as saying he was going to Charlton with Hill in the Addy and other online sources. Dartstruth sound like crap to me and anyway, who ever heard of a manager for someone heading to North Central, that's laughable, Picioane and Filo must have sacked their managers before talking to NC clubs!!!!

Wasn't he quoted as saying he was going to Charlton with Hill in the Addy and other online sources. Dartstruth sound like crap to me and anyway, who ever heard of a manager for someone heading to North Central, that's laughable, Picioane and Filo must have sacked their managers before talking to NC clubs!!!!

you would think that his manager would at least be able to spell his name correctly :rolleyes:

Just thought i'd update you on a young fella who Donald have snapped up. Some times you just get lucky when it comes to recruiting and it seems Donald can cash in on young school teacher Michael Rowe. I know how rare big men/ruckman are to find and this kid has spent time at VFL and Division 1 standard football leagues. Good luck to him at his new club.

Patty O

should be good to watch this actually. heard he has a bit of lip yet can't back it up with his fists. should be good to see a few flying his way if such rumours are true about him.

Patty O

should be good to watch this actually. heard he has a bit of lip yet can't back it up with his fists. should be good to see a few flying his way if such rumours are true about him.

Also heard a rumour that Toby Gilmour will be back at Donald this year... Anytruth to this??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back