North Gippsland Football League Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

What is going at Tyers, have had one year coaches for the last five years if I am not mistaken Stolarzyck, Hawking, Aitken, Heil and then Stolarzyck in that order!!!

Cooper is an interesting one, club stalwart, gun footballer. Up for debate the success when a club appoints a coach who is a long serving player from within. I can think of a few clubs who have recruited players for one to two years and then moved into coaching with success but none from long standing players/members within there own club.

Luke Henderson coaching Gormandale?? Sandemann still coaching Boisdale?? Churchill and Rosedale on the lookout??
Don't Churchill have Tim Darby and Leigh McDonald as co coaches?

What is going at Tyers, have had one year coaches for the last five years if I am not mistaken Stolarzyck, Hawking, Aitken, Heil and then Stolarzyck in that order!!!

Cooper is an interesting one, club stalwart, gun footballer. Up for debate the success when a club appoints a coach who is a long serving player from within. I can think of a few clubs who have recruited players for one to two years and then moved into coaching with success but none from long standing players/members within there own club.

Luke Henderson coaching Gormandale?? Sandemann still coaching Boisdale?? Churchill and Rosedale on the lookout??
From anyone with an outsiders perspective i can see the doubts on cooper, question being why has it taken him this long to decide to coach, the fact is hes probably never had to, over the past 10 years cowwarr have had a good run of coaches, albeit have only the one flag, but i expect cooper to take cowwarr the next step, has everyones respect, wouldnt imagine disapointment from anyone on his appointment, is as hard as nails and will demand that from his players, as well as his exceptional footy brain

how have most clubs recruited in the off season, havnt heard alot going on

Stolly is back at TTU with Hally. Apparently he's bought some guys with him from the city.

Stolly is back at TTU with Hally. Apparently he's bought some guys with him from the city.
Those guys from the city are
3 x senior premiership one as captain
3 b and f club
2 league Yvmdfl b and f
Interleague rep
Elite on baller

3 x senior premiership
2 x club b and f
Interleague rep
Elite onballer

1 premiership player
90 + goals seniors 2010
Full forward

6 4' full back
60 senior games

And that doesn't include stolly
They are on the right side of 31

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Those guys from the city are
3 x senior premiership one as captain
3 b and f club
2 league Yvmdfl b and f
Interleague rep
Elite on baller

3 x senior premiership
2 x club b and f
Interleague rep
Elite onballer

1 premiership player
90 + goals seniors 2010
Full forward

6 4' full back
60 senior games

And that doesn't include stolly
They are on the right side of 31

Yup. Gonna be an interesting year. Hawk is still playing yeah?

i will wait for stolly to unveil
but all have told previous club that they have left
have been great footballers for their clubs, and must feel it time for a change
not scared of winning their own footy, so should have a big impact

I'll never understand why people are so secretive about player moves? I can only assume it is because they either haven't told their previous clubs or they haven't 100% decided to move clubs?? People carry on about local football movements like it is top secret tactical warfare. If someone is moving football clubs, it is really not that big of a deal mate, writing the names on bigfooty will not cause Osama to come back to life and bomb the new twin towers.

I'll never understand why people are so secretive about player moves? I can only assume it is because they either haven't told their previous clubs or they haven't 100% decided to move clubs?? People carry on about local football movements like it is top secret tactical warfare. If someone is moving football clubs, it is really not that big of a deal mate, writing the names on bigfooty will not cause Osama to come back to life and bomb the new twin towers.
Would also be a hell of alot quicker to just name them instead of typing their lifetime football achievements.

Would also be a hell of alot quicker to just name them instead of typing their lifetime football achievements.
When Ttu name there recuits at least u will know there backgrounds
It not for me name them
What's a name when no ones know who they are anyway
In our comp, when the clearances open people get excited about efl transfers
People assume they 1 st div guns, often they are 4 th hacks who end up playing 2nds
I would have thought that Ttu would have named them
Deals were done before xmas

I can understand if deals aren't finalised a club wouldnt like to announce anything. However I would of thought it would be in TTUs best interests if these guys are signed to announce it ASAP. It will create talk and excitement for the club and definately be more attractive to players that haven't chosen where to play yet IMO.

Brian and Chris Graham both headed to Rosedale
Scratch that. Sounds like they could end up anywhere. Chris has applied for a clearance to play in the NT and supposedly has appeared at Morwell training. Brian could possibly end up staying at TTU.

Gormandale and TTU look to be getting some of their players back that went to morwell east last year.
Something going on over at East they look to be losing a lot of players.

Scratch that. Sounds like they could end up anywhere. Chris has applied for a clearance to play in the NT and supposedly has appeared at Morwell training. Brian could possibly end up staying at TTU.

Gormandale and TTU look to be getting some of their players back that went to morwell east last year.
There appears to be some disagreement at Morwell East with their coach and some players, TTU unveiled their 2 new recruits on Tuesday night - I dont think they know anything about the other 2 mentioned above , also clubs try to keep new players under wraps so they can go under the radar for a few weeks into the season - everyone can see the clearances so its not a secret

TTU have 2 new recruits everyone knows Gormy has about 8 new and old ones including Ivey and Churchill have got a lot of new players including Hawking from TTU but have any other clubs lost or picked up anyone.

U have 2 new redc

Remove this Banner Ad

North Gippsland Football League Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back