AFLW Autopsy North Melb vs Swans Sunday 13th Oct 1:05PM at North Hobart Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Hate to say it but predicted North by 58 so to loose by 60 was about par from pre game. Should have lost it by 5 goals if we could have converted the long inside 50 spells

Hate to say it but predicted North by 58 so to loose by 60 was about par from pre game. Should have lost it by 5 goals if we could have converted the long inside 50 spells

We’d have lost by less if we didn’t have a dumb gameplan of bombing it to a 3 on 1 the whole game this coach is very ordinary

To be fair to the girls, they are a pretty busted team. We're missing our 3 best in Morphett, Molloy and Gardiner. As well, Ham is clearly not fit.

However, I do think there are a good number of our players today who are not up to standard. But with 18 teams and an overall limited talent pool, not sure how this can be rectified in the short term.

Margin about what was expected.

Goals scored by Sydney better than expected, albeit there was a long, long time between goals three and four.

Pressure, contest work better than expected. Some nice aggression shown all game long. But the gulf in game know-how and basic skill execution was stark.

Who was that ultra-annoying female commentator? I get that, after 90 minutes of sameness, it can be hard to think of something interesting to say. But her wittering on throughout the second half, and even to halfway through the final quarter, that we need to kick a goal but that it probably won't be enough to win the game, was grating.

Last edited:
Margin about what was expected.

Goals scored by Sydney better than expected, albeit there was a long, long time between goals three and four.

Pressure, contest work better than expected. Some nice aggression shown all game long. But the gulf in game know-how and basic skill execution was stark.

Who was that ultra-annoying female commentator? I get that, after 90 minutes of sameness it can be hard to think of something interesting to say. But her wittering on throughout the second half, and even to halfway through the final quarter, that we need to kick a goal but that it probably won't be enough to win the game, was grating.
Last quarter all i heard from her was "Sydney just have to try" like duhhh. Maybe apply some metrics like win the last quarter or hold the margin at what it is for the rest of the game. Or convert better from inside 50s etc not "just try harder"

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW Autopsy North Melb vs Swans Sunday 13th Oct 1:05PM at North Hobart Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back