North.. On the wrong track?

Remove this Banner Ad

I know this question will probably come on talkback tomorrow, but i thought i would do North fans a favor and answer it.

"When will North get the respect they deserve?"

When you beat good sides on a consistent basis. Beating Geelong next week won't help, either. Unless you follow it up.

Jeez everyone's making out like they got trampled.
We kicked shit today. That was it. If we used the ball as anywhere as well as we could, would have been a different result.
13 goals from our turnovers for the Pies.

I thought Collingwood were excellent and really played out of their skins, whereas North were well off top gear. Admittedly the Pies were a few short, but as a roos supporter I thought they deserved the win but we will certainly give them a better run later in the year.

Poor form by Scott at the press conf. What a sore loser and a sook he is.

He defended Thomas who Buckley tried to character assassinate for a head clash, I thought he was well within his rights to tell Buckley to back off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By the way how this thread is still open is beyond me.
Are trolls really that bored to do it on this board?

You have to create an account and nominate the team you intend to troll, then it is okay.

By the way how this thread is still open is beyond me.
Are trolls really that bored to do it on this board?

You serious?

North were terrible, so any comments are trolls?

Apparently your top 8 material, well after today you better pull the finger out as you will be lucky to finish 12th.

Sugarcoat it any way you want, but today you were on par with St Kilda in performance,.

You serious?

Apparently your top 8 material, well after today you better pull the finger out as you will be lucky to finish 12th.

Sugarcoat it any way you want, but today you were on par with St Kilda in performance,.
Bazz, the OP is a poster who was banned from our board for his relentless hatred of all things Thomas.
Any oxygen given which I have been duped in aswell is thievery.

Our disposal was shithouse today. Pathetic. If we hit targets today we win, 4 points in the bag and wed be here discussing Collingwoods lack of depth.

But we put a kicking display reminiscent of 2 years ago and are paying for it.

Are we top 8 material? Based on todays performance and other teams in round 1, I would say yeh we have shown we are capable of a position from 6th to 8th through some glimpses. But we need to produce it and today was a win that got away. we now need to steal a win interstate.
I think if the North that played today against the Saints we would be comfortable winners.
Now whose trolling?

You serious?

After watching the other teams go about it (except for Hawks vs Geelong) I am pretty confident we could have rolled pretty much anyone else. it is not like the round one standard has been exceptional. I thought the standard of the game given the pressure was pretty good outside of the third quarter and the Pies made us pay for that.

After watching the other teams go about it (except for Hawks vs Geelong) I am pretty confident we could have rolled pretty much anyone else. it is not like the round one standard has been exceptional. I thought the standard of the game given the pressure was pretty good outside of the third quarter and the Pies made us pay for that.

I saw it more as a opportunity lost by your team given the circumstances of the opposition.

PMSL. You were terrible. You played a half strength Collingwood team and was still embarrassed. And lets not talk about Petrie.

Nope....just a Lindsay Thomas hater in the form of many aliases on BF.
Yea nah, only account but you are right.

I wish that Lindsay Thomas played at another club.

Hate that he's a sook, diver, sniper, cheat and a d grade footballer with a few tricks.

This guy is a major reason north start seasons badly, travel badly and get flogged in finals.

How many years of this crap do you fools need to watch.

The same old junk moment goals, dumb decisions and frees against.

Pathetic footballer that will keep the club the mid season heroes, but that's obviously enough for some of the Roos fans hey.

Yea nah, only account but you are right.

I wish that Lindsay Thomas played at another club.

Hate that he's a sook, diver, sniper, cheat and a d grade footballer with a few tricks.

This guy is a major reason north start seasons badly, travel badly and get flogged in finals.

How many years of this crap do you fools need to watch.

The same old junk moment goals, dumb decisions and frees against.

Pathetic footballer that will keep the club the mid season heroes, but that's obviously enough for some of the Roos fans hey.

I wish you barracked for another club.

Does he sit in front of Goldstein and recline his seat back, repeatedly kicking Swallow's chair in front and block Boomer from going to the toilet to snap one off, giving him a stomach ache?
Yep. Junk etihad player.

For all the faking, sniping and diving, he does manage to titilate some of the throng.

Who needs finals wins when you can watch Lindsay's dramatics in a few mid season games at etihad.

Remove this Banner Ad

North.. On the wrong track?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back