2nds Northern Blues 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Damn, you quoted me before I realised they're playing the bulldogs not gc. I think? I have no idea. Alls I know is, I'm going to the bombers game.

Surely you people know by now that I'll go to any game? Even went to collingwood/hawks last year even though I hate 'em both!
Lol yeah I was kidding. I've sort of absorbed the fact you have a Dons supporting friend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Northern Blues turning it over a lot. Watson given away two free kicks in front of goal. One wasn't there. He also spoiled a mark that Giles would've taken. He really is a dumb footballer. Bootsma's decision making questionable too

Northern Blues turning it over a lot. Watson given away two free kicks in front of goal. One wasn't there. He also spoiled a mark that Giles would've taken. He really is a dumb footballer. Bootsma's decision making questionable too
Who are they playing BB?

First time watching NB this year.
Massively underwhelming at the moment.
Getting beaten 31-8 by a club that had not won a quarter this year prior to playing us.

Some bloke called Featherstone is destroying us.

Watson injured his left hand. Has been on the bench the entire second quarter with ice on it.

Blues playing terribly.

Nick Graham just gave away a stupid 50m penalty which then got reversed because of some retaliation from Coburg. Cripps flying the flag though with some aggressiveness :thumbsu:

Great contested mark and goal to Cripps. We should be able to rest this bloke forward.

Edit: And now a goal to Graham. Making the scoreboard look a bit more respectable.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Northern Blues 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Back