2nds Northern Blues 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Totally this.

There's a reason Hawks, Geelong & Sydney bring in players who when they debut look like they've been around for years. It's called patience.

Horlin-Smith, Guthrie, Tom Mitchell, Mitch Hallahan etc all spent considerable time developing in the 2s.

And I'd argue that each of those players showed considerably more than Temay has at VFL level...

I'd love the kid to make it, doesn't change the fact that he needs to lift his performances a gear to remain on the list. :s

Northern Blues

B Giles M. Watson McInnes
HB Bootsma White
T. Thomas
C Lucas Graham Docherty
HF Holman
Anthony B. Johnson
F Bransgrove Waite Ellard
R Wood Carrazzo Cachia

Int Sheehan J. Gleeson Wilkinson Reynolds Johnston Byrne Wilson D. Watson Temay Tardio* Dufficy Coulson Cattapan

4 to drop out of this squad. Likely would be: Waite, Carrazzo, White and Docherty.

Great to see Watson back bu unfortunately............no Bell.

Lucky for us bombers can't kick straight. They've put two out on the full as well as their 3 behinds.

Lucas looks very uncertain. Has been caught holding once and was lucky to get away with it a second time.

Not a great game to watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems to rack them up weekly though without getting a look.

Sent from my GT-I9195T using Tapatalk

He has been told he needs to make his possessions for influential/effective. Sometimes you can rack up the possessions but not have a meaningful influence on the contest.

He has been told he needs to make his possessions for influential/effective. Sometimes you can rack up the possessions but not have a meaningful influence on the contest.

True but I still think he needs some senior exposure to improve in this area. Even Robbo can break open a game with his disposal at VFL level.

True but I still think he needs some senior exposure to improve in this area. Even Robbo can break open a game with his disposal at VFL level.

Agree senior time could help him. But if Robbo can break a game open @ VFL & Graham at the moment isn't, that's not the best indication :p

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Northern Blues 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Back