Northern Football League Division 1 - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the game from behind the goals and dont seem to remember anyone getting to upset about the tackle,Mont were dissapointed not to get the free,happy with the goal. Eltham people i was with were more concerned about Richo's health and spewing he hadnt given it off earlier. Didnt see the later incident, the bottom of a VB can very hard to see through. I am more worried about the wasted chances,or lack of confidence to take chances, up untill 3/4 time

I watched the game from behind the goals and dont seem to remember anyone getting to upset about the tackle,Mont were dissapointed not to get the free,happy with the goal. Eltham people i was with were more concerned about Richo's health and spewing he hadnt given it off earlier. Didnt see the later incident, the bottom of a VB can very hard to see through. I am more worried about the wasted chances,or lack of confidence to take chances, up untill 3/4 time

What do you mean by lack of confidence and wasted chances up until 3/4 tme??

Stick to your H’Berg dribble Boof ... at least it’s factual (well some of the time)

For the record the video does not show that. Just spoke to Ed – it will uploaded on the Mont website after 6pm – go and have a look for yourself.

Agreed 10/10 tackle. A good example of the possible consequences to a player when makes a passive choice preceding a tackle(no disrespect). Under the circumstances, Richardson should have attempted to block Santoro before disposal of the ball. Sure, it may not have stopped the tackle but certainly would’ve mitigated the severity thereof.

Alternatively, perhaps the Eltham player, in the frame when Santoro first makes contact with Richardson, may have been in a position to at least attempt to protect the ball carrier (the better go forward option) prior to the tackle (no disrespect).

Please don’t try and have me believe neither saw Santoro coming.

Hope I got my facts right J&B. Geez we’re not even at the weigh-in and you’ve got the gloves on already :p So it’s the MONT INVINCIBLES is it?

Regards

What do you mean by lack of confidence and wasted chances up until 3/4 tme??

Eltham had many inside 50s cut off by eithier poor disposal or picking the wrong option. Why go to a contest deep in a pocket instead of 20/25 out dead in front. On a ground that size you should play more direct, imo.

Eltham had many inside 50s cut off by eithier poor disposal or picking the wrong option. Why go to a contest deep in a pocket instead of 20/25 out dead in front. On a ground that size you should play more direct, imo.

Agreed especially with the wind. I noticed this also while watching on the weekend. The bigger ont forwards led straight up the ground allowing them to kick easier goals.

Had a look at the Hearings List for tonight. Yep! The good old “Shaking goal post” trick. KA first gave rise to it years ago when he was younger and could find it. Puts em off kicking goals every time. Geez boys. Surely things aren’t that bad you’ve gotta resort to indecent exposure. Besides, far better to get someone from the opposite sex to shake ya goal post for ya. Just ask KA. If he can remember :D

Regards

Had a look at the Hearings List for tonight. Yep! The good old “Shaking goal post” trick. KA first gave rise to it years ago when he was younger and could find it. Puts em off kicking goals every time. Geez boys. Surely things aren’t that bad you’ve gotta resort to indecent exposure. Besides, far better to get someone from the opposite sex to shake ya goal post for ya. Just ask KA. If he can remember :D

Regards

Thanks for bringing that UP again Boof (from oh so long ago). One little exposure and ya tarnished for Life. ;)

Good lord. What a dribbler. Make a DIV 1 finals series this Century before you start talking about choking. Dribbler.

Also to call anyone who fronts up and watch’s local footy “a band wagon” supporter- just shows how stupid you really are. Do us a favour and leave the posting to some credible blokes from Eltham ... like KA (okay maybe not credible) but at least he has a clue (okay maybe not a clue) Just leave the posting to others with a modicum of intelligence.

Wow, I think that was kind of a compliment from J& B, But I'd much prefer to be known as just another dribbler :D

Regards
boof , rat and slim, the trouble is that the grass we mean down our way is not what they are sampling up in the green hills of eltham.its seems to have pickled their brains and made them peace loving creatures.maybe the better lay some astro turf and play on that. musta been some of the good stuff in their eyes when they were looking at santos tackle. oh well one week to go and no body yet boof, your rep is on the line.

boof , rat and slim, the trouble is that the grass we mean down our way is not what they are sampling up in the green hills of eltham.its seems to have pickled their brains and made them peace loving creatures.maybe the better lay some astro turf and play on that. musta been some of the good stuff in their eyes when they were looking at santos tackle. oh well one week to go and no body yet boof, your rep is on the line.

Hey Snakey, funny you should mention the green hills of Eltham and astro turf.

Rumour is that the 2nd semi (Berg V Mont ) might be in for a change of venue given the current state of Cramer st.

:thumbsu:

Hey Snakey, funny you should mention the green hills of Eltham and astro turf.

Rumour is that the 2nd semi (Berg V Mont ) might be in for a change of venue given the current state of Cramer st.

:thumbsu:

I dont rate cramer st as a finals ground.......No local atmosphere and the wind allows blokes to kick goals from 80 out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wat a cat santoro of mont is..... mark minney of eltham made processed meat out of him and so he should of.
all u montmorency hermaphrodytes payin out on one of the most talented and respected players ever to play in the diamond valley/northern footy league should have a good hard look at yourselves, and try and find the truth behind peter falconio becasue nobody and i mean nobody not even damir dokic pays out on skips.

respect for skips......

wat a cat santoro of mont is..... mark minney of eltham made processed meat out of him and so he should of.
all u montmorency hermaphrodytes payin out on one of the most talented and respected players ever to play in the diamond valley/northern footy league should have a good hard look at yourselves, and try and find the truth behind peter falconio becasue nobody and i mean nobody not even damir dokic pays out on skips.

respect for skips......

Interesting post OTP. Stick to your 19's thread thou. Your commentary is more valued in there.

to all u eltham supports who think mark minney is suck a good player thats fine but when he hits someone from behind thatis pretty weak and dont go giving me this crap that he has won allthese bfs and what ever he hit the bloke from behind

to all u eltham supports who think mark minney is suck a good player thats fine but when he hits someone from behind thatis pretty weak and dont go giving me this crap that he has won allthese bfs and what ever he hit the bloke from behind

He is also a Cop and i hope he pulls your bus over and spanks you from behind aswell :D.

Na, don't worry Bobo, he is far too busy eating donnuts and reading pr0n emails to worry about you :cool:

From what I heard Santoro does it all day......

daballisvalandred u have 2 be joking the only person that should be shot is u are u an eltham support if u are u are like the rest of them and talk dribble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back