Northern Football League Division 1 - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
im just interested. after all these signages and a shitload of players turning out to the meeting. how will eltham be going moneywise considering that rumour has it they still owe money to players and have been in debt for quite a while?
Maybe someone from down the panther could fill me in?
Thanks

i can chief.

Basically the entire crop of eltham players are homegrown players. If you look back at past years dating back to the late 90's you will see that the majority of players who are now running around in the seniors and the 19's in 08 (not sure about 09) are players who have come through the junior ranks together in a very successful team. I think one particular team made about 5 or 6 GF's and went back to back under Brett Weatherald in 06-07. Therefore i would be very surprised if they are demanding huge coin just for the fact that they would prefer to play together and in a few years hopefully be a force in the valley.

im just interested. after all these signages and a shitload of players turning out to the meeting. how will eltham be going moneywise considering that rumour has it they still owe money to players and have been in debt for quite a while?
Maybe someone from down the panther could fill me in?
Thanks

So we have heard of the young guys signing at Eltham, but who left or is looking at leaving??? Surely if Maylin left for financial reasons there will be others that leave too.

Has Hayes brought any players along with him from Heidelberg??? A few good players running around in their 2s that would slot in nicely to another A grade side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back