Northern Football League Division 1 - Part llll

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We're hoping he plays at least three which will qualify him for the finals then he can be unleashed on Cramer street.
is this like when u mckernan was supposed to play a few games a qualify for finals? He wont play at all, he working down at richmond, signed big deals on radio and tv, he wont have enough time to scratch himself, let alone play at heidelberg!

We're hoping he plays at least three which will qualify him for the finals then he can be unleashed on Cramer street.
They are talking shit boys and girls. The great man will be playing ammo's somewhere if he was to pull on the boots next year. Cos im sure he really needs the coin!

Although i think i would buy a Heidelberg memebership next year if he did kit up. Saddest day of my life when he retired! I love him!!!!

Gees he couldn't cope with relatively sheilded winds at the MCG, how would he do anything at Cramer Street in the gale that is always September.

Would be a bit of a culture shock for him. Going from Richmond to the proffessonalism and success of Heidelberg! Not to mention having better supply of the football

They are talking shit boys and girls. The great man will be playing ammo's somewhere if he was to pull on the boots next year. Cos im sure he really needs the coin!

Although i think i would buy a Heidelberg memebership next year if he did kit up. Saddest day of my life when he retired! I love him!!!!

Jokes aside, I know Trev has spoken to Richo in regards to a "one off" appearance. Can't see it happening personally but would be huge if we could get him down there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know much about this Adam Coff who signed with Heidelberg? Apparently given a $3000 sign on and guaranteed first 6 games in one's..

That is laughable if the case as to why would you throw away a few grand to only tell a bloke he's only guaranteed first hanful of games in the one's.. Can anyone tell me if he is any good?

Anyone know much about this Adam Coff who signed with Heidelberg? Apparently given a $3000 sign on and guaranteed first 6 games in one's..

That is laughable if the case as to why would you throw away a few grand to only tell a bloke he's only guaranteed first hanful of games in the one's.. Can anyone tell me if he is any good?

He was a handy player at the knights a few years ago but not sure what hes done or where hes been lately. I reckon he'll struggle to get a game to be quite honest and the 3k would be bullshit for sure.

He was a handy player at the knights a few years ago but not sure what hes done or where hes been lately. I reckon he'll struggle to get a game to be quite honest and the 3k would be bullshit for sure.
Looks like he played at Claremont in the twos last year, and they weren't very good.

Looks like he played at Claremont in the twos last year, and they weren't very good.

Yer thats a hard one he was at knights n then went to box hill... originaly from Whittlsea but i dunno how hed go with Heidelberg i dunno how anyone would go with em... but in my opinion hed be a regular for em well hed wanna be if he gettin that much

condolances to the strickland family.A.coff was training at heidelberg before christmas and from all reports was doin well i heard he has a massive tank and a good left should fit in the midfield with the skipper goin down with a busted pelvis and with harvey, franchina getting on and muphy goin to marby park could be a few holes to fill at HBC this year.

Danny Strickland started at Eltham in 1993 (as far as I am aware), playing 109 games with the Eltham Junior Football Club, from Under 10's on.

He (most likely) played in 5 Junior Premierships 1994, 1996, 1998, 1999 & 2000 at Eltham.

In 1994 Danny won the Under 11(2) Best & Fairest at Eltham.

In 2000 he won the Diamond Valley Football League's Under 17 Div 1 Best & Fairest and as mentioned played in the Premiership team that year.

Danny continued onto senior football at Eltham (starting in 2001), playing 76 games for the Seniors (Eltham Football Club). 52 of these being 1st team games.

As in total he played 185 games at the Panthers.

From everyone at the PANTHERS (both juniors and seniors), deepest sympanthy to (his twin) Shannon, his Dad Laurie, his Mum Maureen and all the family. A great player and person.

Danny Strickland started at Eltham in 1993 (as far as I am aware), playing 109 games with the Eltham Junior Football Club, from Under 10's on.

He (most likely) played in 5 Junior Premierships 1994, 1996, 1998, 1999 & 2000 at Eltham.

In 1994 Danny won the Under 11(2) Best & Fairest at Eltham.

In 2000 he won the Diamond Valley Football League's Under 17 Div 1 Best & Fairest and as mentioned played in the Premiership team that year.

Danny continued onto senior football at Eltham (starting in 2001), playing 76 games for the Seniors (Eltham Football Club). 52 of these being 1st team games.

As in total he played 185 games at the Panthers.

From everyone at the PANTHERS (both juniors and seniors), deepest sympanthy to (his twin) Shannon, his Dad Laurie, his Mum and all the family. A great player and person.

www.lowerplentyfc.com.au News section. Very much looking forward to him playing at Lower this season with his brother Shannon. So young with much to achieve and enjoy in life! I`m sure that all who know the family will support them and provide for them in this difficult time.

nice young fella.very confident for some reason.will struggle big time.as long as you get the ball to him he might be alright just don't expect him to get it himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back