Northern Football League Division 1 - Part llll

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And your point is red balls? ... While you're at it, care to identify any other clubs that might support your point.

They just pinch or try to pinch other clubs home grown talent

Any young players at Hberg have now got a great role model in Murphy to look up to (Herald Sun Page 3)

Are thinks falling apart a bit at Heidelberg??

They just pinch or try to pinch other clubs home grown talent

Any young players at Hberg have now got a great role model in Murphy to look up to (Herald Sun Page 3)

Are thinks falling apart a bit at Heidelberg??

You have to be joking. Bundoora have poached and taken more players from surrounding clubs than any one club that I have EVER seen and not just in our competition.
Murph is fine, we may have had something to worry about if he had gone off and played up like Whitnall and his classy missus. Must be all quiet in the egg throwing caper.
Bundoora's slogan for this year has been apparantly been completed, with "Tears again in 2010" being the appropriate choice?

Murph is fine, we may have had something to worry about if he had gone off and played up like Whitnall and his classy missus.

Really? Murph is fine? Check out page three of the Sun. Guilty of stealing women's purse while at a bank yeah he's going real well mate.

Aren't the burgers paying him enough??

FORMER AFL star Justin Murphy failed to donate cash to the Black Saturday bushfire appeal as part of a court penalty for theft.
Murphy, who made his name at Essendon and Carlton, was arrested for stealing a purse from the counter of a Williamstown bank while waiting to make a transaction in 2008.

Last year he was ordered by a magistrate to pay $400 into the bushfire appeal, but Heidelberg Magistrates' Court was told yesterday that Murphy, 33, had not made the payment.

Outside court, an aggressive Murphy threatened a Herald Sun photographer, saying several times he would "punch his face in" and "smash his camera".

Murphy's playing and coaching career at the Heidelberg Football Club may now be in jeopardy.

President Trevor Barrot said he was unaware of the charges against Murphy, who he said was an integral part of the club.

"It's very disappointing," he said. "We would have to have a chat to him about what's been going on in his life."...............

Not the best start to pre-season for the burgs...what a low act!

Really? Murph is fine? Check out page three of the Sun. Guilty of stealing women's purse while at a bank yeah he's going real well mate.

What about the fact that he does (or did) work for the Barrot Group of Companies. Combined with his football income, i`d suggest he shouldn`t need to be pinching purses. Maybe a brain snap, but more likely a character flaw! Dissapointing!!

can you name some of these players that bundoora have poached, pretty sure its not many at all?

Showing my age a bit here but lets start with Fatui Attata, K Brown, Hrysoulakis, Carmicheal, Dattoli, Lambeth, Willox, Solyom to just name a couple. I am sure there may be other sides who have been backdoored by them as well. Contessa and Maylin jumped off when the going got tough, but who was there on song, to pick up the pieces?

They all went for the love of the jumper did they?

He was probably looking for one of his premiership medals :p

Seriously it is disappointing but what can you do? I mean its not like he is the first bloke to ever make a stupid decision. Everone makes mistakes, lets just hope he learns from it.

And your point is red balls? ... While you're at it, care to identify any other clubs that might support your point.

I will have a go at this for you Boof. Following list of blokes that played in the
1's in 2009 that also played junior footy at the club:

1 Ambrose Swindon 2 John Swindon 3 Andrew Pepyat 4 Derryn Stanley 5 Scott Pepyat 6 David Attard 7 Tim Watson 8 Andrew Owen 9 Sam Moralis 10 Matt Renkie 11 Sab Green 12 Jai Cesari 13 Will Ratje 14 Matt Cusack 15 Brent Gutterson

FORMER AFL star Justin Murphy failed to donate cash to the Black Saturday bushfire appeal as part of a court penalty for theft.
Murphy, who made his name at Essendon and Carlton, was arrested for stealing a purse from the counter of a Williamstown bank while waiting to make a transaction in 2008.

Last year he was ordered by a magistrate to pay $400 into the bushfire appeal, but Heidelberg Magistrates' Court was told yesterday that Murphy, 33, had not made the payment.

Outside court, an aggressive Murphy threatened a Herald Sun photographer, saying several times he would "punch his face in" and "smash his camera".

Murphy's playing and coaching career at the Heidelberg Football Club may now be in jeopardy.

President Trevor Barrot said he was unaware of the charges against Murphy, who he said was an integral part of the club.

"It's very disappointing," he said. "We would have to have a chat to him about what's been going on in his life."...............

Not the best start to pre-season for the burgs...what a low act!

murphy was sacked by concord transport weeks ago, think his time at the bergers is well and truly up

I will have a go at this for you Boof. Following list of blokes that played in the

1 Ambrose Swindon 2 John Swindon 3 Andrew Pepyat 4 Derryn Stanley 5 Scott Pepyat 6 David Attard 7 Tim Watson 8 Andrew Owen 9 Sam Moralis 10 Matt Renkie 11 Sab Green 12 Jai Cesari 13 Will Ratje 14 Matt Cusack 15 Brent Gutterson
just out of interest do you know the total number of players that played for the 1's last year?

He was probably looking for one of his premiership medals :p

Seriously it is disappointing but what can you do? I mean its not like he is the first bloke to ever make a stupid decision. Everone makes mistakes, lets just hope he learns from it.

Fair enough if he made a stupid decision, tho that might really be staunchly defending something that most other human beings wouldnt do. But he has had a long time since to think about it and doesnt seem too remorseful, otherwise he would have paid the money to the appeal!!! And i wouldnt have thought he's short of a buck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Firstly - H.N.Y all :)

Secondly - Panthers list boasts 22 of top 40 who all played Eltham Juniors with most others being school mates or mates from time spent in development squads i.e Northern Knights & Bullants.

Go the Panther 2010.

cheers

K.A

Fair enough if he made a stupid decision, tho that might really be staunchly defending something that most other human beings wouldnt do. But he has had a long time since to think about it and doesnt seem too remorseful, otherwise he would have paid the money to the appeal!!! And i wouldnt have thought he's short of a buck.

IF this incident has been reported correctly. Tell me what decent person has a brain snap and steals a sheila's purse inside a bank ,then takes the 300 and f--ks off ,a real ordinary bloke does that shit:thumbsdown:.must be shown the door ,something seriously lacking upstairs :confused:

Secondly - Panthers list boasts 22 of top 40 who all played Eltham Juniors with most others being school mates or mates from time spent in development squads i.e Northern Knights & Bullants.

Go the Panther 2010.

cheers

K.A

Welcome back Kickass

Go the Panther 2010.

cheers

K.A

Congratulations.

Firstly, when did eltham last play in a Division 1 final?

Secondly, when was the last time eltham beat heidelberg? It certainly hasn't happened in the last 25 years.

Thirdly, murph was the most dominant player in the comp last year. I rate him as one of the best that has ever played in the valley. He has made a mistake although it is a very poor one, hes an ambassador for the league.

Congratulations.

Thirdly, murph was the most dominant player in the comp last year. No doubt about this

I rate him as one of the best that has ever played in the valley. some doubt but a good footballer all the same

He has made a mistake although it is a very poor one, hes an ambassador for the league.
Some ambassassdor ? Peter Floyd was an ambassador too and he also had a habbit of going thru purses (alledgely) :D

Congratulations.

Firstly, when did eltham last play in a Division 1 final?

Secondly, when was the last time eltham beat heidelberg? It certainly hasn't happened in the last 25 years.

Thirdly, murph was the most dominant player in the comp last year. I rate him as one of the best that has ever played in the valley. He has made a mistake although it is a very poor one, hes an ambassador for the league.
HEHE Murphy wasnt the most dominant player in the league! what a stupid comment. he isnt in the top 15 players in the league now. If he didnt have the quality around him and he was playing at say west preston, he wouldnt be in the top 30 players in the league. He an outside player who does alot of talk, but you will never find him getting a hard ball or at the bottom pack! Yes very good player in his day, but far from the best!

certainly have gone back a fair bit here, i have been around bundoora since 01 and the
first group of players you mentioned were a little before then also, the second group all come over together and you have left a couple out also, whitnall and his lovely partner?????, and also the old archie parisis but its not as if these blokes were just there for a year all were good members for a fair few years or are still there, maylin and contessa well maylin put in for the job and contessa came with him, but i will give you
hyrsoulakis that was money well spent lol

certainly have gone back a fair bit here, i have been around bundoora since 01 and the
first group of players you mentioned were a little before then also, the second group all come over together and you have left a couple out also, whitnall and his lovely partner?????, and also the old archie parisis but its not as if these blokes were just there for a year all were good members for a fair few years or are still there, maylin and contessa well maylin put in for the job and contessa came with him, but i will give you
hyrsoulakis that was money well spent lol
Key word Chickenfeed around!

I think the point Boof was trying to make is that Premierships are rarely won with a side full of locals. This reinforces that argument, considering that only one, possibly two of the above players would get a game at Heidelberg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back