Northern Football League Division 1 - Part V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Northern Football League Division 1 - Part llll

It is my understanding the Mill Park and St Mary's have an agreement/affiliation.

I was under the impression that Mill Park ended that agreement when the NFL was started.

How long is the affiliation with St Marys going to last , now that they have a senior club?

Watsy juniors will have an effect as well.

As I have said before get out there and grow your own.

pretty sure bundoora has a affiliation with st marys, mill park, st damians, and also
yarrambat as of the last couple of years also.
obviously with the st marys one probably not going to be happening for too much longer,
that is why the club gets so many young kids up there

pretty sure bundoora has a affiliation with st marys, mill park, st damians, and also
yarrambat as of the last couple of years also.
obviously with the st marys one probably not going to be happening for too much longer,
that is why the club gets so many young kids up there

and Heidelberg have an affiliation with the AFL ;);)

Let em earn their stripes. Show no mercy and bury the mother fcukers. Particularly that plastic gangster overbelly :D

As long as you buy lots of beer, I don't give a crap how much you beat
us buy !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have been nearly bowled over a couple of time by exuberant time trialling Cougars near the Yarra Bend bike trail.

Are all clubs training "off ground" due to council restrictions ?

What about those Heidelberg 2nd's players you've picked up, perhaps to cover the retirement of tom melican snr?

We simply picked up a few who decided that there are better opportunities at Macleod (not to mention that they want to play with their brothers.

And who knows - Tommy Snr might just don the jumper again to play his 537th game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back