Northern Football League Division 1 - Part V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trained last night for the first time in a while and has given every indication that he will remain at Heidelberg.

Listed as an assistant coach, you would have thought he would have been at training right through the pre season. Is that title just a justification for the money paid to him.

Listed as an assistant coach, you would have thought he would have been at training right through the pre season. Is that title just a justification for the money paid to him.

Pretty hard to put a monetary value on what he has done for us over the past 4 seasons. That being said I would have thought that he, even at the age of 33 is worth every cent.

yeah clearance is going ok, pretty sure u would no if its true or a rumour
since u are one of those pests that stand on the hill yelling abuse all
day u clown

Don't really stand on the hill much any more yelling abuse. Just stand there enjoying a good game of footy drinking about 20 cans. I leave the abuse to others, but always enjoy giving you a good rev up clown.

A good pick-up no worries there. What about a certain North player ;)

As quoted in the Herald Sun on Friday, Adam Simpson is keen on playing about 8 games this year. He is an Eltham junior and did say many years ago that he was keen to play back at Panther Place once his AFL playing days were finished.

As quoted in the Herald Sun on Friday, Adam Simpson is keen on playing about 8 games this year. He is an Eltham junior and did say many years ago that he was keen to play back at Panther Place once his AFL playing days were finished.

Here is the article

mb charity game hsun.jpg

RELEGATION: Macleod
RECRUIT: Samuri Pizza Cat
GOALKICKING: Caddy
FINALS: Bundoora, Heidleberg, Cougars, Mont, North
PREMIERS: Bundoora

You keep bagging Macleod pizza pussy but suggest you drop into the club to see what is happening. Training outstanding (numbers and talent), lost no-one from last year and we will be competitive. No way will be compared to Thommo of 2009. Major sponsor is luring big bikkies to the club and Puffa will prove to be one of the best young coaches in the NFL.

You keep bagging Macleod pizza pussy but suggest you drop into the club to see what is happening. Training outstanding (numbers and talent), lost no-one from last year and we will be competitive. No way will be compared to Thommo of 2009. Major sponsor is luring big bikkies to the club and Puffa will prove to be one of the best young coaches in the NFL.

You'll find that the majority of bundoora supporters on here (and in general) carry a rather large chip on their shoulder and find it difficult to grasp the concept of reality. They are irrational and somewhat deluded when it comes to football and like a lot of other clubs have developed a shocking culture along the way.

You'll find that the majority of bundoora supporters on here (and in general) carry a rather large chip on their shoulder and find it difficult to grasp the concept of reality. They are irrational and somewhat deluded when it comes to football and like a lot of other clubs have developed a shocking culture along the way.

This statement alone tells everyone your mindset you dill.How many of those irrational and so call deluded bundoora supporters do you actually know.Time to drop the oxy off your user name there young fella:confused:.

This statement alone tells everyone your mindset you dill.How many of those irrational and so call deluded bundoora supporters do you actually know.Time to drop the oxy off your user name there young fella:confused:.

i would have to agree with you there stringa, do you even read this cause if you did oxy you would realise that most of the bundoora supporters have actually said greens will go down, i certainly think use will be much better than thomo, maybe you should stick around after the game this year for a beer and you may actually get to know some of those people with the chips on there shoulders and you may think differently.

Originally Posted by theXfactor
Relegation - Greensborough
Comp goal kicker - Lance Whitnall
Best recruit - Should know this after round 9
Final 5- Heidelberg, N/Park, Mont, Lalor and Bundoora
Flag- Heidelberg

No guessing who you follow

Your guess would be wrong. I follow Heidelberg when time permits as I travel alot with work, however the fact that an injured Whitnall has finshed 2nd in the comp goalkicking with bags of 70 behind Shane Harvey the last two years, coupled with the fact that I think the Bloods are a better side than Greensborough, Eltham, West Preston and Macleod should justify my putting them in my top 5.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out of interest, does anyone on here rate Heidelberg's Jake Williams? Never seems to get a mention yet you could mount a strong argument for him being the best player in the comp. Has also been referred to as "number 8" by a former Montmorency head coach.

2009 Heidelberg v Montmorency. Jake "The Muss" Williams blitzed em out of the back-line during the first and second which ultimately laid the platform for a humiliating defeat for Mont. Classic it was.

Huge news coming out of Macleod this week. Rumors that they had signed ex-Sydney Swan Troy Luff were spoken around the league. I had to see for myself and there he was training with the Kangaroos. A massive boost for a ********** of a club

2009 Heidelberg v Montmorency. Jake "The Muss" Williams blitzed em out of the back-line during the first and second which ultimately laid the platform for a humiliating defeat for Mont. Classic it was.
Mmmm - think you'll find it was 2008 Boof but no disputing Jake's contribution.

Mont's fate sealed in the 2nd semi after Jake was poleaxed by a fair hit from D Stanley who then made the mistake of mocking him whilst he lay on the ground badly winded. If I recall correctly someone named Trew squared up two weeks later.

Now that was a classic.

Mmmm - think you'll find it was 2008 Boof but no disputing Jake's contribution.

Mont's fate sealed in the 2nd semi after Jake was poleaxed by a fair hit from D Stanley who then made the mistake of mocking him whilst he lay on the ground badly winded. If I recall correctly someone named Trew squared up two weeks later.

Now that was a classic.

The game I had in mind was last years home game. As for the Stanley incident and outcome it too was a classic.

Why Mont never played Stanley got me thinking about certain things. Always played well against the boys. Anyway that's history.

Blacky ... What is it with you and Troy Luff? Give-us break.

anyone know what ben fletcher is like? played in maribynongs premiership last year. playing at bundoora this year

Played at Lalor in 2000 as a leading forward and if my memory serves me i think he kicked around 60 goals. beautiful left foot kick and will be an asset.Would now be in his early 30's and not sure how he's gone at Marby but the Bulls have obviously chased him with the view of replacing O'Brien/Finlayson from last season.

Huge news coming out of Macleod this week. Rumors that they had signed ex-Sydney Swan Troy Luff were spoken around the league. I had to see for myself and there he was training with the Kangaroos. A massive boost for a ********** of a club
you and troy luff again, your just a dead set goose!!
goal kicking saad
recuit saad
relegate greens
finals heid,bundoora,northcote pk,mont,
smokeys macleod;)
flag heid.
guys from heidelberg whats the update with abe williams??
if its what i hear and he cant play, whos the likely one to captain???

mustafish? mustabeastinker......if your aware mate there are 5 teams that can make finals this year...North Heidelberg, Eltham and Gboro will all contend for that 5th position...West and Lalor will fight relegation...
Word is that Richard Champion who has been living in Oakleigh since moving down from Brisbane is wanting to have a run around with Eltham after being in contact with Adam Simpson

Ok champ! Can you find where I have bagged Macleod. All i stated is that I believe they will finish last. And to be totally honest i couldnt care less if they do come last or not. However i wont compare you to Thommo because the last time you met they beat you in a grand final so i say they are better on your recent history. tool

Ok champ! Can you find where I have bagged Macleod. All i stated is that I believe they will finish last. And to be totally honest i couldnt care less if they do come last or not. However i wont compare you to Thommo because the last time you met they beat you in a grand final so i say they are better on your recent history. tool

Great to see the Macleod boys haven't lost their thick skin! We are going to miss them in divvy 2 that's for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back