Northern Football League Division 1 - Part V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holland and Heath Ayres to Heidelberg is 00000000000000000.000000000% chance.

The massive chance is Ben Haynes (EDFL A Grade GF medal) Ex Essendon/ Richmond player will sign with Montmerency FC early this week.

Haynes finished 3rd in MPFC's B & F missing 5 games. Great player, the Tom Petrovski lookalike.

The massive chance is Ben Haynes (EDFL A Grade GF medal) Ex Essendon/ Richmond player will sign with Montmerency FC early this week.

Haynes finished 3rd in MPFC's B & F missing 5 games. Great player, the Tom Petrovski lookalike.
Any relation of Montmorency's Daniel Haynes?

Nobody can sign with anyone until February 2011 - Remember D.Cupido last year

sweet as you clown, you say u heard all this through a mate??? of cause u did, the old my sisters boyfriends dads uncle told me..........andy issssssssss contracted at macleod and like old mav said im sure if andy wants to go macleod will do so, at a price.........

brutal nice maths buddy, fingers crossed.......
you boys done well this year my mate gill kicked a few too. i only watched 1 game though, it was the big one and my thoughts still stand........

belly ill be back this year, helping ralphies side out......

Geez mate, only about 7 months late with a reply! I`d get new pidgeons if I were you!!

sweet as you clown, you say u heard all this through a mate??? of cause u did, the old my sisters boyfriends dads uncle told me..........andy issssssssss contracted at macleod and like old mav said im sure if andy wants to go macleod will do so, at a price.........

brutal nice maths buddy, fingers crossed.......
you boys done well this year my mate gill kicked a few too. i only watched 1 game though, it was the big one and my thoughts still stand........

belly ill be back this year, helping ralphies side out......

mustafish u turkey if seeing the actual text msg which my mate had from andy is anything to go buy then i think it is pretty legit! just face it u guys aren't a force in div 1 and will be back in div 2 before u kno it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back