Northern Football League Division 1 - Part V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ground is a hell of a lot better than in previous years. I remember going there 8 years ago and it was an absolute shocker of a ground. It's going to be hard for a lot of clubs to get the points from there because of the size of it and Macleod know the ground inside/out.
i dont know about knowing the ground inside out, they just shaved a couple of metres of it so the macleod boys are still ajusting to it too...

its his family that are the ferals of the club. enough talk about macleod now, they are over achieving and will play a decent opposition and be brought back down to earth soon, wtf is happening down at bundoora though?
Yeh bundoora r struggling to gel at the moment with a lot of new players and alot of injuries. Training was great last night and look for a different bundoora to run out this week and hopefully this will be the turning point in our season.

well you can beg to differ but like i said ive watched or played every game with him for 4 yrs now and his a star!!!
thats fair anoth but 2 say best 5 in the comp and he has played only 3 games in div1 is a big statement when u have'nt played any1 yet

thats fair anoth but 2 say best 5 in the comp and he has played only 3 games in div1 is a big statement when u have'nt played any1 yet

Northcote Park, Lalor & Eltham all would have / still have ambitions
to make the top 5, so to say that Macleod haven't played anyone yet is
a big statement.

Northcote Park in the top 4 for most of last year.
Very Lucky to beat Lalor
Eltham knocked off Montmorency the week before.

Let's be honest about this....there is Heidelberg, then daylight
so I guess there are 8 other teams that you don't rate ????

Give me a break

But I love the fact that most people on here are under-rating Macleod's
performances and going in as Underdogs this week against the Slime.

its his family that are the ferals of the club. enough talk about macleod now, they are over achieving and will play a decent opposition and be brought back down to earth soon, wtf is happening down at bundoora though?

You've obviously got a personal vendetta against him & his family.
Get over it buddy.

How are Mernda going in D2 ? Won a game yet ?

enough talk about macleod now, they are over achieving and will play a decent opposition and be brought back down to earth soon, wtf is happening down at bundoora though?

Macleod tall poppies - who would have thought?
Some astute recruiting including two ex Heid premiership players and a young gun in Paynter shows you don't have to smash the Mastercard to be competitive.

Also interested in the Bull's current position.Appear to have a strong roster but not translating it onto the park. Early days yet though.

As for the Bulls, If they don't win in the next two weeks they could find themselves clearly on the bottom with an 0-5 record. These next two are not going to be easy.:(

How many flags has the Shark won? Can't remember too many....

well you can beg to differ but like i said ive watched or played every game with him for 4 yrs now and his a star!!!

Murphy, Harvey, Williams, Nolan, Sinclair, Caddy, Houlihan, Franchina and others, and thats only Heidleberg. What a ridiculous comment mate get out of his ar$e. Yeah he can play but still has alot to prove to be mentioned in the same breath as the top 10 in divvy 1 mate.

Northcote Park, Lalor & Eltham all would have / still have ambitions
to make the top 5, so to say that Macleod haven't played anyone yet is
a big statement.

Northcote Park in the top 4 for most of last year.
Very Lucky to beat Lalor
Eltham knocked off Montmorency the week before.

Let's be honest about this....there is Heidelberg, then daylight
so I guess there are 8 other teams that you don't rate ????

Give me a break

But I love the fact that most people on here are under-rating Macleod's
performances and going in as Underdogs this week against the Slime.
well we dont under rate them at the den.we would love to win our next two, god willing that we fluke two more wins.round six with both tems undefeated, what a great match that will be.all we need to know to stock the bar is what time does the trailer park open and shut .otherwise we look forward to this week at the bronx.good luck all.

I was at Macleod, and for what its worth:

1. No issues with the supporters, all seemed good where I stood, and that was near them.
2. Red cards where a *****in joke. I agree with some others, yellow at BEST.
3. Ground was a bit ordinary, seems like one part was boggy and another cement.
4. They could not keep up with the beer, running out of Carlton Draught!!! (I got over it quickly tho)
5. Macleod will win more games, probably mostly at home but.
6. KA's mate (the ump who he cannot spell) was deplorable.
7. I enjoyed watching the winner of the Sydney Cup on the big screen (and yes I was all over it)
8. Looking forward to Rodney Hogg this week prior to the Panther.

1. No issues with the supporters, all seemed good where I stood, and that was near them.
4. They could not keep up with the beer, running out of Carlton Draught!!! (I got over it quickly tho)
7. I enjoyed watching the winner of the Sydney Cup on the big screen (and yes I was all over it)
Don't really want to go on about DeWinton but f*** me will Banyule Council get on with it. They said that with two weeks break they would work on the ground but the fertilising & top dressing only happened last Wednesday or ten days after the last home game. You can't blame Macleod for that. Banyule Council are responsible for more than 50% of the grounds in the NFL but their maintenance & development programs seem to be all over the place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Murphy, Harvey, Williams, Nolan, Sinclair, Caddy, Houlihan, Franchina and others, and thats only Heidleberg. What a ridiculous comment mate get out of his ar$e. Yeah he can play but still has alot to prove to be mentioned in the same breath as the top 10 in divvy 1 mate.

Can't really argue with most of those old names, But I reckon you only get 60 minutes of great football from them, With Bennett you'll get the whole 100 minutes running all day and plenty of class. Might just equal it out.

Can't really argue with most of those old names, But I reckon you only get 60 minutes of great football from them, With Bennett you'll get the whole 100 minutes running all day and plenty of class. Might just equal it out.
Hahaha, is that a joke Bennett is in the top 5. He has played div 2 footy, and come up to Div 1 and played 3 shit teams, lets assess his form after he takes on the likes of heidelberg, west, north, bundy and mont. Settle down boys!

Hahaha, is that a joke Bennett is in the top 5. He has played div 2 footy, and come up to Div 1 and played 3 shit teams, lets assess his form after he takes on the likes of heidelberg, west, north, bundy and mont. Settle down boys!

Three shit teams, you say. The three teams they have played are all above your mob on the ladder

Macleod is a great club and there supporters are Ok, it's the idiots that get on BigFooty that give the Macleod Football Club a bad name, if I was the President of that club, I would put a ban on all you idiots who post comments on this thread. Personally, I would like to congratulate the Macleod Football Club on winning there first 3 games of 2010, that in itself is a great acheivement. The team I follow is in Division 2, we had to put up with all this Bull^#*t last season from the Macleod BigFooty users and now it is your turn, please enjoy because it will only get better....

Three shit teams, you say. The three teams they have played are all above your mob on the ladder
Yeh ya right they are good observation! But we have played 1st and second on the ladder. You guys should be 4-0, lets just see what happens over the next 5 weeks, before u start talking your players and team up, its an 18 game season not 3 or 4. I just hope Bennett opens his gon up against the likes of heidelberg, north and bundy. Lets see if he has the balls

This was email to me so thought I would share this with Bigfooty Users....

"If you would like to receive a complimentary SMS with the results and ladder every Saturday for the rest of the season just call the respective Division Number from your mobile. You can unsubscribe anytime by calling the same number again".

Div 1 - 03 8506 9751
Div 2 - 03 8506 9752
Div 3 - 03 8506 9753

Regards
Delwyn Berry
Administration Manager
Northern Football League
Phone 9435 8122
Fax 9432 0147
www.nfl.org.au
NORTHERN FOOTBALL LEAGUE
Communities Working Together

king,dean bramich,florance,holmes he is getting lower and lower

Good to see the tribunal fixed up the umpires terrible calls and throw out both red cards.

Don't know about other readers thoughts on this, but my opinion is that a sending off for a reportable offence needs to be scrapped. I think the whole idea of the tribunal is to go through the evidence of the charge and deliberate on what is presented to them. The umpires, in my opinion should not be judge, jury and executioner. A send off in the 1st 10 minutes in a game, only to be found not guilty, is a suspension itself. In the case of a king hit behind play, I have no problem on a red card.

Thoughts anyone?

I don't think so slash but dream-on. Top 50 maybe. Look at what he gets paid per game. He gets paid what his perceived worth is. Which is about right for a player of his talent and limited experience (no disrespect). Yes ... Yes ... He's there for the love of club and he just wants to play with his mates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back