Northern Football League Division 1 - Part V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you love the spring....must be something in the air with all the frenetic footy gossip. Champagne still fresh in the Rooster's premiership cup and next season's banter is already in full swing.

Bulls would want to ensure their mooted signings aren't done with the same invisible ink D Cupido used last year.

write these down as gospel.

J .King to Epping- done & dusted.S.Harvey back to Nth H/Berg -got his 50-60k from Barooga & Nth got their 10k in return (perhaps fridge could explain the money transaction)Moorcroft talking to Bundy along with Cloke (if he dont get picked up by AFL )
Ayers & Holland to H/berg with perhaps Holland to replace (I've been chasing a flag all over Australia, Crossica) maybe Stewart as well with Jones???

On a brighter note... The league are in discussion with AFL and Cricket Victoria to help redevelop Barling Reserve with the following perhaps taking up residence in the near future.

Whistleblower I suggest you get your hand off it
Northern Football League,Northern Umpires,Diamond Valley Cricket Association (perhaps a change of name /amalgamation) and I believe a few others, (I have heard a soccer club).

A board of management to run the venue and maybe play match of the round their also.

Your thoughts on any of the above anyone... don't be shy to add or quell any or all rumours posted here.

My thoughts would be stop wanking your self, and stop writing verbal dribble

i actually just received a phone call from a friend who has very close ties to the nth. heidelberg footy club, who reckons that they are in the same boat at eltham was a couple years ago and they are in a massive debt at the moment, and after a crisis meeting with a few head honchos from the club, could be forced to pulling the pin on the 2011 season which would be pretty sad. if this was to be true what would this mean? would lower plenty come up or would it go back to the top 4 again? has anything like this happened before?

WHO is this friend of yours that has the close ties to Nth heidelberg ?
He is probably some nobody who walks his dog passed Shelley Park once a week....Your info is 100 per cent utter crap ONTHEPROWL !:thumbsdown::rolleyes::thumbsdown:
I think you just make it up yourself for attention !

Rumors going round the gymnasium is that back-to-back U19 Division 1 premiership coach Benjamin Turner (Greensborough) has seen it all in the u19 caper and is trying his hand at senior coaching down at Reservoir. Can any1 confirm this information?

Rumors going round the gymnasium is that back-to-back U19 Division 1 premiership coach Benjamin Turner (Greensborough) has seen it all in the u19 caper and is trying his hand at senior coaching down at Reservoir. Can any1 confirm this information?

I can say that as of last week that is not at all true, told me he was definitely going around at Slime U19s again.

Sorry to disappoint the legion of Heidelberg West fans out there but Kyl Ewart signed with Macleod last week. Now get back to the Division 3 thread.

coming from a macleod player a. bennett will be leaving macleod any ideas where he may go? div 1 to tough for him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

money maybe not be an attraction next year, some clubs are seriously chasing the young man
here goes, andy has said he would like to go play with a few mates next year at a brunswick club, not sure what one. also he has mentioned boro. imo knowing andy he will be at macleod next year after a few talks early season.

better news is macleods meeting with a ex melbourne player, nth heidelberg/preston rsl junior. wait for news to follow.....fingers crossed....

here goes, andy has said he would like to go play with a few mates next year at a brunswick club, not sure what one. also he has mentioned boro. imo knowing andy he will be at macleod next year after a few talks early season.

better news is macleods meeting with a ex melbourne player, nth heidelberg/preston rsl junior. wait for news to follow.....fingers crossed....

What about you Jack ? Your body must have repaired itself now ?
Any chance of a comeback ?

i have a mate who knows andy and was in contact with him last night after seeing these rumours and he confirmed he is not contracted to macleod, he will be leaving, and would rather just sign up and play somewhere of his own choosing. his mate is at mernda and trying to get him down there also and he is now considering it.

Wheatley?

i have a mate who knows andy and was in contact with him last night after seeing these rumours and he confirmed he is not contracted to macleod, he will be leaving, and would rather just sign up and play somewhere of his own choosing. his mate is at mernda and trying to get him down there also and he is now considering it.

Andy wouldn't know how long he has signed for.......
Contracted for 2011 - I've seen the document
But if he want's to go, I'm sure the clubs can come to some sort of arrangement

he wont be at macleod tho thats for sure

That's fine. If players don't want to play at our club with the great bunch of blokes that are currently down there, I wouldn't think it be such a drama for him to play elsewhere. No one's holding a gun to his head if you know what I mean.

That's fine. If players don't want to play at our club with the great bunch of blokes that are currently down there, I wouldn't think it be such a drama for him to play elsewhere. No one's holding a gun to his head if you know what I mean.

pretty sure that u will try hard to hold onto him tho

he wont be at macleod tho thats for sure
sweet as you clown, you say u heard all this through a mate??? of cause u did, the old my sisters boyfriends dads uncle told me..........andy issssssssss contracted at macleod and like old mav said im sure if andy wants to go macleod will do so, at a price.........

brutal nice maths buddy, fingers crossed.......
you boys done well this year my mate gill kicked a few too. i only watched 1 game though, it was the big one and my thoughts still stand........

belly ill be back this year, helping ralphies side out......

Holland and Heath Ayres to Heidelberg is 00000000000000000.000000000% chance.

The massive chance is Ben Haynes (EDFL A Grade GF medal) Ex Essendon/ Richmond player will signed with Montmerency FC.

Came 3rd in MPFC's B & F missing 5 games. Great player the Tom Petrovski lookalike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back