Northern Football League Division 1 - Part V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You aint got nothing to sing about. I can assure you ours get as good as the give, however, ours don't cry over spilt milk. Perhaps you inadvertently forgot to mention one of yours kneeing into one of ours after he slammed Bennett.

To the incident at hand. Dale Nolan puts a solid tackle on. Nothing really. Just another day at the office. The MacLeowns get their french fries rattled and start acting like good sorts. Saul walks in, pushes a bloke and then drags him to the ground. Again, nothing really and nothing we haven't seen before.

Bottom line, yours got what they gave and some and it's gonna get worse. Yep! its no walk in the park.
Boofhead
I was standing in front of where you take your dodgy videos of the game. Saw even better than what you did. Your two "heroes" were both at fault & you know it as well as I do. Lets hear what sort of "crap" you spout on here trying to justify the sent-off Skeeta & the "thug" Caddy.

Far be it for me to say. But can someone from Macleod get on here an let-us know how good the boys were today.

No worries! Played like crap, diposal was terrible! Can play better then what they did, but heidleberg will definately go undefeated n win the flag this year! terrible when u get saul caddy snippering a 17 year kid playing his 1st game in the 1sts behind play, what a disgrace! not long untill he starts punching on with his team mates soon now! and maybe kicked out of heidleberg! just a dead set weak c**t!

Boofhead
I was standing in front of where you take your dodgy videos of the game. Saw even better than what you did. Your two "heroes" were both at fault & you know it as well as I do. Lets hear what sort of "crap" you spout on here trying to justify the sent-off Skeeta & the "thug" Caddy.

Shags, player in question is Blair "Stinga" Harvey. A five time DVFL/NFL A Grade Premiership player (four as captain), dual b & f winner and Gary Massey medalist for what it's worth so if you could stop the incorrect referencing it would be greatly appreciated.

As for the senior game, we were indeed physical, yes, but I did not feel anything I personally witnessed was excessive. Looking forward to our return trip to De Winton I'm sure it will be a much closer result.

Seniors
Montmorency 16.5.101
drew with
West Preston 15.11.101

Reserves
Montmorency 10.7.67
drew with
West Preston 10.7.67

Waiting for a biased, unabashed one sided view from the Chooks and Mont fans on both these results. Would have been a great night.

great blokes down at heidelberg. How many head high tackles do you want against a team you know you will beat anyway. Really brave fellas. I hope skeeta or whatever his stupid name is copes the maximum penaly, he deliberately lifted his elbow at the last possible moment to get andy bennett in the head. Really brave stuff.

And as for that big, ugly oaf saul caddy, such a brave thing for the biggest player on the ground to run up behind the smallest when he is in his teams huddle & drag him down from behind & the punch in to him. No wonder norfs and & a few other teams have wanted rid of you. You are a disgrace & should hang your boots up & take up lawn bowls or something like that where you will have more chance of controlling your temper.

surprise suprprise!!!!!! Andy bennett involved again ,for once dind't suck in the oppostion or the umpires and get his own way, then run away like a little puppy laughing when he gets the guy sent off for something soft, , then come tribunal night they throw it out because there was nothing to it. Now div 1 clubs are wise to him. No more mr bennett. Andy if you want to dish it out, even if you are a small,tiny player or not expect something back....it's division one, not west heidelberg

Shags, player in question is Blair "Stinga" Harvey. A five time DVFL/NFL A Grade Premiership player (four as captain), dual b & f winner and Gary Massey medalist for what it's worth so if you could stop the incorrect referencing it would be greatly appreciated.

As for the senior game, we were indeed physical, yes, but I did not feel anything I personally witnessed was excessive. Looking forward to our return trip to De Winton I'm sure it will be a much closer result.

I don't care if he is the bloke that found the Holy Grail nor do I give a stuff what his name is. Just by your post you are admitting what he did. To deliberatly raise your elbows into anyones head is a f***ing disgrace & if you watch your own clubs video you will see that is the case, unless of course it has been conveniently edited out along with the other cowardly attack by idiot Caddy. Funny thing is I recall a post on here by idiot Caddy, after Norfs kicked him out, that the reason he wanted to go to Heidelberg (Apart from the money of course) was to play out the rest of his career with his mate Stringa. Two peas in a f***ing pod.

I don't care if he is the bloke that found the Holy Grail nor do I give a stuff what his name is. Just by your post you are admitting what he did. To deliberatly raise your elbows into anyones head is a f***ing disgrace & if you watch your own clubs video you will see that is the case, unless of course it has been conveniently edited out along with the other cowardly attack by idiot Caddy. Funny thing is I recall a post on here by idiot Caddy, after Norfs kicked him out, that the reason he wanted to go to Heidelberg (Apart from the money of course) was to play out the rest of his career with his mate Stringa. Two peas in a f***ing pod.
well said whatspooinginmypants.more to the game. it was a wonderful game of the premiers from both grades .it does show though the difference between division 1 and divisoion 2.thanks to all the macleod people and players who came back into the rooms after the game.they werent carrying on like stuck pigs.it shows that there will be a great rivalry between the 2 clubs in the following years.macleod with all their kids can only get better.they play a good brand of footy.well onto next week and west.boof we still love ya.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First of all anyone looking at buying property in Macleod id suggest you go down and watch the local footy side and you'll soon change your mind. Never heard such abuse towards every Heidelberg player on the ground. Dog dog dog dog dog rat rat rat rat rat black @$%^ black @#$%. I suggest you find the meanings of these words before the whole crowd use them. Next time we play macleod im going to take the week off and stand in the middle of your low crowd and everytime these words are used. Im simply going to ask the question is he a lagger or a give up and if they cant give me an example they ll be treated the way people that use that word in that fashion for the wrong reasons are treated. The [Skeeta]lol Stinger incident a pump no blood the bloke took his kick and you losers carry on like that. Half time a bit of push and shove after number 9 carried on no blood again push and shove thats it. Behind play incident. I got held the first time to the extent i was dragging him along behind me. The next time the ball came he did it again so with an open hand i hit him as hard as i cdould in the solarplex and he got winded nothing again as he was 110 kg he probably gets winded easier than most. So there you go no blood and someone getting winded and these turkeys carry on like this. When i get kicked out of Heidelberg i want to get a clearance everyweek to the side playing macleod. Biggest bunch of ferrals ive ever seen .

First of all anyone looking at buying property in Macleod id suggest you go down and watch the local footy side and you'll soon change your mind. Never heard such abuse towards every Heidelberg player on the ground. Dog dog dog dog dog rat rat rat rat rat black @$%^ black @#$%. I suggest you find the meanings of these words before the whole crowd use them. Next time we play macleod im going to take the week off and stand in the middle of your low crowd and everytime these words are used. Im simply going to ask the question is he a lagger or a give up and if they cant give me an example they ll be treated the way people that use that word in that fashion for the wrong reasons are treated. The [Skeeta]lol Stinger incident a pump no blood the bloke took his kick and you losers carry on like that. Half time a bit of push and shove after number 9 carried on no blood again push and shove thats it. Behind play incident. I got held the first time to the extent i was dragging him along behind me. The next time the ball came he did it again so with an open hand i hit him as hard as i cdould in the solarplex and he got winded nothing again as he was 110 kg he probably gets winded easier than most. So there you go no blood and someone getting winded and these turkeys carry on like this. When i get kicked out of Heidelberg i want to get a clearance everyweek to the side playing macleod. Biggest bunch of ferrals ive ever seen .
What an idiot you are Caddy. So it takes blood for you to think its a serious incident. Grow a brain! If you want to hear abuse go & stand near the Heidelberg coaches box. What a pack of morons & when you climbed the ladder the I.Q. dropped by about half. Then again the I.Q at Norfs has gone up by that much since you left.

Far be it for me to say. But can someone from Macleod get on here an let-us know how good the boys were today.

Yeah Boof I will have a go.

Looked like a young under 19 team playing against men. Heidelberg ability to win contested footy and pressure our guys when we had the ball was relentless. Their use of the football was excellent and ours was shocking. I found it really hard to pick a best player for Heidelberg as it could have been about a dozen of them.

Macleod boys tried hard all day but were simply out played all over the ground. Well done to Scooter who was great all day. Hard to find a winner after that. Some promise from the young 19's that played.

As for the incidents mentioned on other post's, I thought Blair was stiff , contact was high but I would say shoulder not elbow contacted.

As for the half time incident - a storm in a tea cup. At least it got our boys fired up for a minute.

Macleod supporters please listen - it is embarrising bagging blokes, yelling over the fence ridicoulous comments when we are 15 goals down and getting our pants pulled down. Understand that as at all clubs we have an excellent group of hard working people so do not judge the club on the actions of a few.

Possitive note the reserves where great.

Take some lessons from the game and move on.

Will be tight at the bottom end of the ladder. Need 5-6 wins to be safe.

Waiting for a biased, unabashed one sided view from the Chooks and Mont fans on both these results. Would have been a great night.
The West boys kicked 9 straight in the last quarter with Billy Morrison slotting the last one from right in front of the Mont club rooms with less than 10 seconds to go

... Heidelberg ability to win contested footy and pressure our guys when we had the ball was relentless. Their use of the football was excellent and ours was shocking. I found it really hard to pick a best player for Heidelberg as it could have been about a dozen of them.

Macleod boys tried hard all day but were simply out played all over the ground. Well done to Scooter who was great all day. Hard to find a winner after that. Some promise from the young 19's that played.

As for the incidents mentioned on other post's, I thought Blair was stiff , contact was high but I would say shoulder not elbow contacted.

As for the half time incident - a storm in a tea cup. At least it got our boys fired up for a minute. ... Possitive note the reserves where great.

Take some lessons from the game and move on. ...

Well said. I'm sure they'll be better for the experience. Certainly, Macleod didn't drop their heads and Scooter would've had to be best on for Macleod.

Some more amazing results ... who would have thought the Slime would get over the Parkers? So even.

Two great games at the nest last night ... I wonder how many times the comp has had draws in the reserves and the seniors?

Certainly a moral victory for WP in the 1s – Mont two goals up at about the 29 minute mark. Bill Morrison’s goal just before the siren… an absolute cracker.

I wonder if Vinnie had played Watt foward all night West might have has us...

Yeah Boof I will have a go.

Looked like a young under 19 team playing against men. Heidelberg ability to win contested footy and pressure our guys when we had the ball was relentless. Their use of the football was excellent and ours was shocking. I found it really hard to pick a best player for Heidelberg as it could have been about a dozen of them.

As for the half time incident - a storm in a tea cup. At least it got our boys fired up for a minute.

Macleod supporters please listen - it is embarrising bagging blokes, yelling over the fence ridicoulous comments when we are 15 goals down and getting our pants pulled down. Understand that as at all clubs we have an excellent group of hard working people so do not judge the club on the actions of a few.

Possitive note the reserves where great.

Take some lessons from the game and move on.

Will be tight at the bottom end of the ladder. Need 5-6 wins to be safe.
well said mate..

had a blast after the game didnt leave till about 10 good on the bergers for having ladies day when we played;)

llmoose hows the footy going down in div 3 buddy???

dropped into Heidelberg at half time yesterday.Macloed supporters are discraceful.A group of ten adults(thats what you become after being a child) from macloed standing in the middle of the ground having a go at heidelberg players as they walked off.You do your club no favours .Try pulling on the boots instead .What was even funnier was that fact that heidelberg had a disco going from half time in the clubrooms.I left straight after the game while macleod finished 123 points behind and people in the disco couldnt give a rats and why should they.

Nth heid did a great job clearing out all their feral supporters a few years ago. Unfortunatley for the NFL they followed brant to macleod and are the scum of the earth and a blight on what is now a respectable competion
there abuse and 17 year old girls with prams says it all

Interesting to note that a large part of those feral supporters are actually Bennets so you can see where he gets it from. The rest are people you only see at the club from 2-5 on a saturday.

As for the incidents... not much in em. Stinga send off fair enough, report maybe not and as for the push and shove... f##k me it is football were playing isn't? These boys have got to play like men and thats all part of it. Good to see they didn't back down. The playing group will learn more from yesterday's game than any of the 3 wins so far!

Hopefully Heid and Macleod can grow a healthy local rivalry the area seriously lacks in the coming years.

By the way, didn't hear much from either supporters from where I was standing but I must say we were there for good local footy and a few cold beers. Nothing more...

Nth heid did a great job clearing out all their feral supporters a few years ago. Unfortunatley for the NFL they followed brant to macleod and are the scum of the earth and a blight on what is now a respectable competion
there abuse and 17 year old girls with prams says it all
what are you talking about clown, puff didnt bring any nth scum down the ferrils have nothing to do with brandt. I do think our pres does have to have a word to a few supporters though.

Went down to Heidelberg yesterday. Macloed just looked intimidated by the bigger body's of Heidelberg, Macloed's skill level looked down on previous games i have seen, looked like some good talent coming through though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back