Northern Football League Division 1 - Part V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bundoora won because timeskeeper had same result as the 2 teamsheets.

not true. both umpires that saw every ball go over their head had the same scores. pretty sure they have a better idea of the score than blokes sittin on the sidelines. this could go further depending on what they work out the outcome to be.

not true. both umpires that saw every ball go over their head had the same scores. pretty sure they have a better idea of the score than blokes sittin on the sidelines. this could go further depending on what they work out the outcome to be.

Rather Twilight Zone circumstances, how in hell can half the people that keep score have the exact same result and the other half (the bloody ones that are supposed to be correct) have a totally different one (especially when the result currently is 2 points). Plain crazy, what if this was a final or Grand Final......:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

But was good to see the legendary Pickles still running around getting a kick and slotting a few as well (19 for the season!!!!). Just a great bloke that puts all blokes that may have retired early to shame. After 43,000 (thats a rough estimate, as I am not from Bundoora I cannot be sure if its more or less) games when is the end. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Yes it is true muppet, the 2 point win to bundoora stands!

Rather Twilight Zone circumstances, how in hell can half the people that keep score have the exact same result and the other half (the bloody ones that are supposed to be correct) have a totally different one (especially when the result currently is 2 points). ......:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Easy to explain that one D.C .

You see, Growley was in the time keepers box and was keeping score with his empty cans.

He may well of had a couple of cans too (or should that be two) many! :D

This is the third time this year Eltham have been envolved in goal umpire errors.

the blokes on the sidelines were in fact right on each occassion including this one. (unfortuanately)

Each time it appears that one umpire overuling another incorrectly. A lot more care is needed. I feel they are not trained in the correct manner, many can not even fill in the cards in the correct and recommended manner.

Kevin Smith is this your department ????

Not sure if mentioned - Luke Godden played a handful at Collingwood, Yarrambat Junior. Gary Moorecroft played for Ressa Colts.

Chuck Craig Shearer in, well he was on Fitzroys list from the time he was 10, or something like that.

Justin Mallon & Kristin Pascoe where drafted in Nov and very unlucky delisted beofre the season started. I think.

Rather Twilight Zone circumstances, how in hell can half the people that keep score have the exact same result and the other half (the bloody ones that are supposed to be correct) have a totally different one (especially when the result currently is 2 points). Plain crazy, what if this was a final or Grand Final......:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

But was good to see the legendary Pickles still running around getting a kick and slotting a few as well (19 for the season!!!!). Just a great bloke that puts all blokes that may have retired early to shame. After 43,000 (thats a rough estimate, as I am not from Bundoora I cannot be sure if its more or less) games when is the end. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

pickles is an absulute freak of nature... one of the best players i have ever seen for such a long duration have been watching him for 10 years still plenty of tricks

Absolutely right Denny Crane !:thumbsu:
This needs to be addressed and fixed so it does not happen again.
Very poor advertisment for the NFL.:thumbsdown:

Does anyone know anything about Scott King from Bundoora??
Hs name keeps popping up in recruiting meetings....

I see Lloyd Hansen's matter will now be dealt with at Heidelberg Magistrates' Court on 7 July and Peter Floyd's has been moved to Melbourne Magistrates' Court on 30 June. These could still be administrative Court dates so don't get your hopes up.

I see Lloyd Hansen's matter will now be dealt with at Heidelberg Magistrates' Court on 7 July and Peter Floyd's has been moved to Melbourne Magistrates' Court on 30 June. These could still be administrative Court dates so don't get your hopes up.

Not sure, however, one may be a local the other a district Court. Which ultimately means the higher can impose a more severe penalty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally Posted by Kickass
Have look at the following Listing of Northern Knights TAC U 18 Players, and although there are no gurantees that these kids will be superstars, I am sure many them would / could /will become solid NFL senior players in the years to come. And Look out, as some of these kids will be your next AFL draftee. - There are massive wraps on "Chops" 'lil bro - Josh who is captain of the knights.

I think the Panthers would have to give approval first, and don't see that happening ...................

Pretty sure his clearance is in the system at the moment to Heidelberg

Not sure, however, one may be a local the other a district Court. Which ultimately means the higher can impose a more severe penalty.

It looks like Floyds matter is listed for a filing hearing which precedes a committal mention nothing will happen there as its administrative.

From there it is decided if there is enough evidence to proceed to a committal to stand trial. From there it will be moved to the County Court. If he pleads guilty he will be sentenced by a judge not magistrate. If he pleads not guilty he will go to trial probably before a jury.

It is obvious that Hansen has had a lesser role as it is still in the Magistrates' jurisdiction.

Having the case heard in the County Court does not necessarily mean a more severe penalty.

I started doing a review of the teams performances up to the mid-season break the week before last, but didn't get to finish it as work got in the way ! So here is the raw info on the teams prior to last week's Round 10 matches for what it is worth.
The numbers after each club's name are: premiership points (in brackets), total number of players used, number that have played every game, number that have played just the one game and number that have played just the two games.

Heidelberg (36) 28 / 15 / 1 / 4
Leading Goalkicker: Saul Caddy - 50
Missing in Action: Chris Hall - only played first three games.

Bundoora (24) 37 / 6 / 4 / 3
Leading Goalkicker: Paul Harrison - 11
Missing in Action: Simon Grossman - only four games to halfway

Montmorency (2) 34 / 11 / 5 / 3
Leading Goalkicker: Dean Limbach - 34
Missing in Action: Ambrose Swindon - just the one game so far

West Preston (22) 36 / 10 / 7 / 3
Leading Goalkicker: Andrew Dobby - 16
Missing in Action: Billy Micevski - four games only to half way

North Heidelberg (20) 33 / 12 / 3 / 4
Leading Goalkicker: Kane Massey - 19
Missing in Action: Billy McClintock - Just the one game, R.2

Macleod (16) 33 / 11 / 4 / 4
Leading Goalkicker: Nick Lynch - 39
Missing in Action: Kyle Ewart - Just the two games so far

Eltham (12) 35 / 10 / 2 / 5
leading Goalkicker: Paul Currie - 27
Missing in Action: Tom Richardson - just four games

Northcote Park (12) 36 / 9 / 2 / 4
Leading Goalkicker: Saad Saad - 35
Missing in Action: Leigh Bentley - Three games only

Greensborough (12) 34 / 7 / 4 / 5
Leading Goalkicker: Daniel Shaw - 15
Missing in Action: Luke Gration - Four games so far

Lalor (4) 35 / 10 / 5 / 1
Leading Goalkicker: Peter Shepherd - 36
Missing in Action: Anthony Carmusiano - Only played the one game.

Originally Posted by chicknfeed
Harrison has kicked 25 goals not 11 for bundoora

Kickass, and Chichnfeed, my stats were up to the end of Round 9 and not after last week's games. And yes, a typing mistake by me in that Harrison should have been 21 and not 11.

10/10 for all those that have shown us that they know how to cut and paste stats from the NFL website. Who's going to be the first to post the scores on this forum tomorrow arvo - conniecoburg is odds on favourite.

I started doing a review of the teams performances up to the mid-season break the week before last, but didn't get to finish it as work got in the way ! So here is the raw info on the teams prior to last week's Round 10 matches for what it is worth.

Heidelberg (36) 28 / 15 / 1 / 4
Leading Goalkicker: Saul Caddy - 50
Missing in Action: Chris Hall - only played first three games.

Good work Chet. Heidelberg only using 28 blokes to date compared to the average 36. What does this mean - lack of depth to pick from, lucky with injuries, better conditioning and treatment, a bit of everything, none of the above or who gives a fat rats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back