Northern Football League Division 1 - Part V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
some more

If it Bleeds, we can kill it

Let's not plan too deeply into the finals, remember, we still have a footy trip to organise :cool:

I don't care How uglyDenny Crane is He ain't bringing no Bloody pink coloured Bundy Bear in here ;)

I once kicked a goal from such an acute angle, the ball got wedged between the posts.:rolleyes:

We're gonna line up alphabetically according to height, pair up in threes and then line up in a circle :cool:

Bundoora supporters are basically the same as Collingwood supporters, only Collingwood supporters have more teeth and higher I.Qs :thumbsu:

Strangely, when you view it in slow motion, the ball seemed to hang up there even longer :)

Well any side could win this or even draw it :confused:

J&B is the sort of guy that gets up at 6 in the morning no matter what time it is :eek:

Not a big poster on the site but i must say, some quality coming through these days. Nothing better than getting into work having a laugh whilst scrolling through the pages of big footy. GOLD! :thumbsu::D

Who do you guys think is the best 3 players from each team?

Greensborough - Riddle, Pemberton, Gunn
Macleod - Corr, Lynch, Shaw
N/Park - Saad, Scanlon, Saddington
Mont - Keenan, Tennant, Fitzgerald
West - Morrison, Watt, Smith
Bundoora - Shaw, D Mitchell, Rogers
Lalor - Shepard, Marshall, Mafilovski
Eltham - Varsamakis, Currie, Connelly
North - J King, Dean Florence
Bergs - Nolan, Nolan, Caddy

Macleod : Corr, Shaw, Lynch - not sure if they are the best, but probably the most important.
kane barker danny blackwood and mick muir would be macleods. shame there had a interupted season look for these names next year fully fit.
Romper one of you in the snow everyweek you lapping it up where ever you are and the other in the greek islands any work getting done at pdw???

kane barker danny blackwood and mick muir would be macleods. shame there had a interupted season look for these names next year fully fit.
Romper one of you in the snow everyweek you lapping it up where ever you are and the other in the greek islands any work getting done at pdw???
as per usual not very much.... we have a new gun first year app up in Darwin with the snow bunny, it will be interesting to see how he plays on saturday after a week on the sauce in 33 deg with my business partner. every chance he could end up being number 28 on the injury list

Not a big poster on the site but i must say, some quality coming through these days. Nothing better than getting into work having a laugh whilst scrolling through the pages of big footy. GOLD! :thumbsu::D

Cheers Mate,

It's always good to have a laugh once in while and equally it's important not take life all too seriously. That's why we have BF. :)

On the other hand, Local Footy is everything and is worth Fighting & Dying for over and over and over again. Also why we have BF.:D

Peace to ya :thumbsu:

Greensborough - Riddle, Pemberton, Gunn
Macleod - Corr, Lynch, Shaw
N/Park - Saad, Scanlon, Saddington
Mont - Keenan, Tennant, Fitzgerald
West - Morrison, Watt, Smith
Bundoora - Shaw, D Mitchell, Rogers
Lalor - Shepard, Marshall, Mafilovski
Eltham - Varsamakis, Currie, Connelly
North - J King, Dean Florence
Bergs - Nolan, Nolan, Caddy

Then out of this group who will win the medal.
1. J King
2. Keenan
3. Limbach

SMOKEY Corr

Good to see such a convivial atmosphere in the Macleod bar after Saturdays game. People from the two clubs drinking together. As for the vehicle left outside the next day I reckon a few should've been. My mate lied to his missus about his method of transportation back home and she sprung him :D.

Wait a minute my little backwards BROTHER 08, Let's keep a hand off the whistle just for now, as we still have a few more stations to pass first.

Cue the Loudspeaker

The next train leaving platform 1 will be stopping at
  • Greensborough
  • Montmorency
  • Lalor
  • Heidelberg and
  • Westgarth (Northcote Park)
then express directly to NFL Finals :)

The last time the panthers beat the slime at Boro was Round 3 in 1975. 12-12-84 to 11.15-81. 35 years ago. Broke a 30+ year long standing hoodoo at Mont early in the year

Good to see such a convivial atmosphere in the Macleod bar after Saturdays game. People from the two clubs drinking together. As for the vehicle left outside the next day I reckon a few should've been. My mate lied to his missus about his method of transportation back home and she sprung him :D.

As it should be particularly with a few ex Tigers now in the tri colours. Trick was not to get in a shout with "Ralph" Lynch - a man has to know his limitations.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't rate Jarrod very highly. He gets a bit of it but he is easily beaten because he refuses to man up. The good teams worked him out a long time ago because they just play through his opponent all day.

Easily beaten by who, not the most intelligent comment there pal, Jarrod is a great player who to me is rarely beaten.He's alot better than most hacks playing divy 1 at the moment.:eek:

Easily beaten by who, not the most intelligent comment there pal, Jarrod is a great player who to me is rarely beaten.He's alot better than most hacks playing divy 1 at the moment.:eek:

Mate u need to get off the hong kongs!:cool:

Just watch his next game against a decent side, and take some stats as to how many of the opposition goals Jarrods direct opponent has a hand in. You'll be mortified. It's one thing to get a few touches across half back when you refuse to man up, its another to have a defensive side to your game aswell, which Jarrod lacks. Unfortunately for North and Jarrod, the position on the ground he plays requires more than getting a few easy touches each week. Anyone who knows footy would understand.

Just watch his next game against a decent side, and take some stats as to how many of the opposition goals Jarrods direct opponent has a hand in. You'll be mortified. It's one thing to get a few touches across half back when you refuse to man up, its another to have a defensive side to your game aswell, which Jarrod lacks. Unfortunately for North and Jarrod, the position on the ground he plays requires more than getting a few easy touches each week. Anyone who knows footy would understand.

Some may say my understanding of the game is questionable,however stats don't always lie.Of the 13 games played so far Jarrod has featured in the best players 9 times yes 9 of 13 with 3 of those being norths bog player.Two of those were in losing sides against two of the top three teams in west and the bergs.I rest my case...........ps maybe scareface needs to move with the times bongs went out a decade ago son..........:D

Some may say my understanding of the game is questionable,however stats don't always lie.Of the 13 games played so far Jarrod has featured in the best players 9 times yes 9 of 13 with 3 of those being norths bog player.Two of those were in losing sides against two of the top three teams in west and the bergs.I rest my case...........ps maybe scareface needs to move with the times bongs went out a decade ago son..........:D

As far as i know best players have never been stats, they are usually given by members of the committee. As we know the blokes giving the best players aren't always totally correct. Jarrod is a favourite son at North and he doesn't need to do much to be named in the best. I was at both North v Bergs games this year and Jarrod was average in both games.
Lets not forget that the game against the Bergs North gave him best they were flogged by 22 goals.

As far as i know best players have never been stats, they are usually given by members of the committee. As we know the blokes giving the best players aren't always totally correct. Jarrod is a favourite son at North and he doesn't need to do much to be named in the best. I was at both North v Bergs games this year and Jarrod was average in both games.
Lets not forget that the game against the Bergs North gave him best they were flogged by 22 goals.

You got some vendetta against Jarrod young fella.Time to let it go jealousy won't get you anywhere.Then again it is easier to attack what you don't have to defend you twit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back