Northern Football League Division 1 - Part V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got some vendetta against Jarrod young fella.Time to let it go jealousy won't get you anywhere.Then again it is easier to attack what you don't have to defend you twit.

Nah no vendetta here mate. You need to get out of his arse i'm just giving another opinion and your taking it to heart a bit much. A few deep breaths and you'll be alright old fella. Just watch him a bit more closely next time and then your opinion might change. Then again it might not.

I have to agree with you stringa on this one the bloke is and has been a very
good player for years, played through the middle against us (bundoora) a couple of weeks back and had a player running with him and probably would of had 40 possies easily there best that day.

As far as i know best players have never been stats, they are usually given by members of the committee. As we know the blokes giving the best players aren't always totally correct. Jarrod is a favourite son at North and he doesn't need to do much to be named in the best. I was at both North v Bergs games this year and Jarrod was average in both games.
Lets not forget that the game against the Bergs North gave him best they were flogged by 22 goals.
furoious i put it to you that you couldnt tell me who he played on against the bergs?? You just see him always running off so assume he doesnt man up. Ive actually watched him a few times closely and he always makes sure he has his player covered before takeing the game on. Yes he may get caught out a few times but id rather have him take the game on and create instead of being a boreing old backman......

Has anybody won 3 divy 1 medals let alone 3 in a row?

Would be a remarkable effort if Keenan pulled it off!

Yes. A bloke by the name of Jack Elliott (not the pigs a**se one!) from Diamond Creek won three in a row back in the late 1950s. I remember this as the old DVFL named the BOG Medal for the Division 2 Grand Final after him.
And I think there has been about four or five players who have won consecutive competition B&Fs. The one I remember recently apart from Keenan was Daniel King at Epping earlier this century.
Oh, and the Division 1 Medal was named after Gary Massey who was probably one of the best, if not the best, coaches in local football going around.

Nah no vendetta here mate. You need to get out of his arse i'm just giving another opinion and your taking it to heart a bit much. A few deep breaths and you'll be alright old fella. Just watch him a bit more closely next time and then your opinion might change. Then again it might not.

you really are a *******

you really are a *******

I recall a guy named Jess Sinclair playing across half forward that day when he would normally play across half back in a role similar to Jarrods. They played him forward that day to utulise the space Jarrod leaves open and from memory Jess kicked 4 and gave about 6 off. You tell me who won that dual?

Interestingly enough at the last encounter Tigers though King enough of a threat to tag him with local first gamer S Moran. Also interesting was that both were named in respective best players ;)
well i was down the den last night for the unveiling of our extensions to the club rooms. i'm very excited to announce that we will have the BEST AWAY ROOMS IN THE COMP. but we are setting up an AWAY ROOMS BUILING FUND for all the other clubs to contribute to.you can buy a brick for $250 or just give $ 50 to the HEIDELBERG AWAY ROOMS FUND and make the cheque out to the club.we will do the brick in your club colours and have your name on it.what a wonderful way to pay us back for all the years we have helped you all.so stop moaning and get a chance to sit in a lovely arm chair underneath the tiger den.looking forward today at lalor. you never get an easy one there.p.s can you please be quick with the money we need to start building soon.boof will keep you updates with film of the progress work on www.heidelbergfc.com.au.

well i was down the den last night for the unveiling of our extensions to the club rooms. i'm very excited to announce that we will have the BEST AWAY ROOMS IN THE COMP. but we are setting up an AWAY ROOMS BUILING FUND for all the other clubs to contribute to.you can buy a brick for $250 or just give $ 50 to the HEIDELBERG AWAY ROOMS FUND and make the cheque out to the club.we will do the brick in your club colours and have your name on it.what a wonderful way to pay us back for all the years we have helped you all.so stop moaning and get a chance to sit in a lovely arm chair underneath the tiger den.looking forward today at lalor. you never get an easy one there.p.s can you please be quick with the money we need to start building soon.boof will keep you updates with film of the progress work on www.heidelbergfc.com.au.

I take it that you are being facetious here Snakey??

Otherwise, I would think this to be complete and thorough arrogance in which you / your club are holding all other clubs with total disdain.

You have treated opposing clubs with substandard conditions over the last decade in a period when your club has had $$$, and now as those $$$ are starting to dwindle you want other clubs to give you chop out???

Lucky I'm a polite man, otherwise on behalf of all and sundry i'd tell you to get .....ed

Yes. A bloke by the name of Jack Elliott (not the pigs a**se one!) from Diamond Creek won three in a row back in the late 1950s. I remember this as the old DVFL named the BOG Medal for the Division 2 Grand Final after him.
And I think there has been about four or five players who have won consecutive competition B&Fs. The one I remember recently apart from Keenan was Daniel King at Epping earlier this century.
Oh, and the Division 1 Medal was named after Gary Massey who was probably one of the best, if not the best, coaches in local football going around.

John Elliot won the medal in 57, 58 + 59

2 medals:
Geoff Heddle - Creek in 49 + 50
Kevin Hart - Macleod in 52 + 55
Pat Foley - Hberg West in 63 + 64
Ken Jones - Mont + Creek in 62 + 66
Mario Cipolla - North in 74 + 78
Wayne Headlam - Creek in 81 + 82
Wayne Dobson - Greens in 83 + 87
Chris Keating - Bundoora in 90 + 92
Daniel King - Epping in 2004 + 05
Daniel Keenan - Mont in 08 + 09

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Otherwise, I would think this to be complete and thorough arrogance in which you / your club are holding all other clubs with total disdain.

You have treated opposing clubs with substandard conditions over the last decade in a period when your club has had $$$, and now as those $$$ are starting to dwindle you want other clubs to give you chop out???

Lucky I'm a polite man, otherwise on behalf of all and sundry i'd tell you to get .....ed

Sorry fellas had to bite my tongue and re-visit but can we incl Lakies in on this?

John Elliot won the medal in 57, 58 + 59

2 medals:
Geoff Heddle - Creek in 49 + 50
Kevin Hart - Macleod in 52 + 55
Pat Foley - Hberg West in 63 + 64
Ken Jones - Mont + Creek in 62 + 66
Mario Cipolla - North in 74 + 78
Wayne Headlam - Creek in 81 + 82
Wayne Dobson - Greens in 83 + 87
Chris Keating - Bundoora in 90 + 92
Daniel King - Epping in 2004 + 05
Daniel Keenan - Mont in 08 + 09

And i would have to rate Cipolla as the best ,closely followed by Clark Kent(Keating) from Bundoora who was an absolute gun and had the pleasure of playing with in rep sides over the years.

Bundoora 11.10-76 def. by W Preston Lakeside 12.7-79 2:10 PM
Sat 17/Jul

G'boro (Map)

Greensborough 14.11-95 def. by Eltham 20.8-128 2:10 PM
Sat 17/Jul

Lalor (Map)

Lalor vs Heidelberg 2:10 PM
Sat 17/Jul

Montmorency (Map)

Montmorency 16.11-107 def. North Heidelberg 7.16-58 2:10 PM
Sat 17/Jul

Ncote Pk (Map)

Northcote Park 16.14-110 def. Macleod 10.14-74

Sorry to all bf users i have just put the scores in for our game now.But heidelberg won 26.17.173 to 4.8.32. Heidelberg 18 goals to nil after half time.

Main thing i LIKEd for the arvo was our 9.0 in the last to finish the slime off

Yes Sparko you are right. :thumbsu:

But clearly the B.O.G was a bloke called George Smith who ended up with 7.0 goals for the afternoon. 6 of them were kicked for Boro & 1 for Panthers.

Oh, and if you don't know who Goerge Smith is, he is an Umpire :D

The only reason Macleod won't get relegated is because Eltham are in Divi 1, and they will get relegated

Can someone please find this ****wit, seems to have stopped posting since he mad this remarkabley intelligent post. I just really want an update from him......

So I gather you won't be purchasing a brick then Leighroy?? Your response comes as a surprise as most of us at HFC were under the impression that opposition sides love visiting "the barn" mainly due to its aesthetic qualities and the fact it's only a short jog from the ground itself.

Don't worry about KA! It was game day. He was just releasing some nervous tension. Keep in mind, it's OK for everyone else to take cheap shots under the auspices of ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back