Northern Football League Division 1 - Part VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIV 1 coach's team of 2010. Interesting line up - Fitzgerald maybe stiff after finishing equal 3rd in comp B&F. Great line up nonethless, would like to see it against Essendons comps best:

Division 1 Coaches' Team of the Year

B:
Michael Mitchell (Bundoora)
Shannon Watt (West Preston)
Ben Shelton (Bundoora)

HB:
Adam Symes (Heidelberg)
Shane Tennant (Montmorency)
Dale Nolan (Heidelberg)

C:
Jess Sinclair (Heidelberg)
Conlan Gunn (Greensborough)
Jarrod King (North Heidelberg)

HF:
Nick Lynch (Macleod)
Peter Shepherd (Lalor)
Billy Morrison (West Preston)

F:
Saad Saad (Northcote Park)
Saul Caddy (Heidelberg)
Dean Limbach (Montmorency)

R:
Nick Meese (West Preston)
Nathan Thomas (Lalor)
Pece Micevski (West Preston)

Int:
Steve Hiho (Northcote Park)
Mark Favrin (Heidelberg)

Paul Currie (Eltham)
Paul Scanlon (Northcote Park)

Coach:
Vin Dattoli (West Preston

DIV 1 coach's team of 2010. Interesting line up - Fitzgerald maybe stiff after finishing equal 3rd in comp B&F. Great line up nonethless, would like to see it against Essendons comps best:

Division 1 Coaches' Team of the Year

B:
Michael Mitchell (Bundoora)
Shannon Watt (West Preston)
Ben Shelton (Bundoora)

HB:
Adam Symes (Heidelberg)
Shane Tennant (Montmorency)
Dale Nolan (Heidelberg)

C:
Jess Sinclair (Heidelberg)
Conlan Gunn (Greensborough)
Jarrod King (North Heidelberg)

HF:
Nick Lynch (Macleod)
Peter Shepherd (Lalor)
Billy Morrison (West Preston)

F:
Saad Saad (Northcote Park)
Saul Caddy (Heidelberg)
Dean Limbach (Montmorency)

R:
Nick Meese (West Preston)
Nathan Thomas (Lalor)
Pece Micevski (West Preston)

Int:
Steve Hiho (Northcote Park)
Mark Favrin (Heidelberg)

Paul Currie (Eltham)
Paul Scanlon (Northcote Park)

Coach:
Vin Dattoli (West Preston

In comparison the EDFLs was:

B: A. Gleeson (Oak Park) B. Clifton (Keilor) J. Barling (Marby)

HB: T. Jorgensen (Greenvale) M. Smith (Greenvale) J. Doering(Strathmore)

C: K. McKenzie (Marby) M. Fitzgerald (Strathmore) T .Moloney (Keilor)

HF: B. Haynes (Marby) S. Lucas (Greenvale) B. Holland (Marby)

Forward: J. Gazzo (Greenvale) J. Garth (Keilor) D. Bicer (Greenvale)

Rucks: C. Stewart (MP) R. Van Reit (Keilor) H. Ayres (MP

Interchange: J. Pascu (Oak Park), R. Marcy (Keilor), S. Grainger (West Coburg),
M. Bullen (Marby)

Coach: M McGuane (Keilor)

In comparison the EDFLs was:

B: A. Gleeson (Oak Park) B. Clifton (Keilor) J. Barling (Marby)

HB: T. Jorgensen (Greenvale) M. Smith (Greenvale) J. Doering(Strathmore)

C: K. McKenzie (Marby) M. Fitzgerald (Strathmore) T .Moloney (Keilor)

HF: B. Haynes (Marby) S. Lucas (Greenvale) B. Holland (Marby)

Forward: J. Gazzo (Greenvale) J. Garth (Keilor) D. Bicer (Greenvale)

Interchange: J. Pascu (Oak Park), R. Marcy (Keilor), S. Grainger (West Coburg),

M. Bullen (Marby)

Coach: M McGuane (Keilor)

The NFL side would pump the EDFL side because it would be a 4 on 1 contest at every centre bounce. :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who is Nathan Thomas?

Good to see the slime have replaced one nuff nuff with a bigger one. Last time I checked jack cole was paying mont to stick around, will he be doing the same at greensborough?

plays at lalor and i may be wrong but i believe he may be the son of john thomas former lalor prez had a couple brothers that played juniors at lalor

Kid can play a bit.Also won NFL Divvy 1 coaches award this season.

The NFL side would pump the EDFL side because it would be a 4 on 1 contest at every centre bounce. :cool:
EDFL would win got plenty of depth especillay with Mark Bullen on the bench. If he came to the NFL would be in the best 10 players in the comp. In EFL side around 15/16 players who have either been on AFL lists or played VFL. Quality

EDFL would win got plenty of depth especillay with Mark Bullen on the bench. If he came to the NFL would be in the best 10 players in the comp. In EFL side around 15/16 players who have either been on AFL lists or played VFL. Quality

Id probably have to agree with you just a bit of sarcasm on my behalf as the edfl side named didn't have any onballers on paper

Vale Des Brooks;
Unfortunatly Des passed away yesterday, a life member of the Macleod FC he will always be remembered for his thursday night raffles and his many jokes, he was a true gentleman and has devoted his life to local football over many years. He will be sadly missed by all who knew him.

Vale Des Brooks;
Unfortunatly Des passed away yesterday, a life member of the Macleod FC he will always be remembered for his thursday night raffles and his many jokes, he was a true gentleman and has devoted his life to local football over many years. He will be sadly missed by all who knew him.

Just got from Abu Dhabi and this news saddens me. I will always remember Des for going out of his way to make new people welcome down at the club. Macleod FC was certainly a home away from home for Des and I will
miss our little chats on a Thursday night. Vale Des Brooks

Just got from Abu Dhabi and this news saddens me. I will always remember Des for going out of his way to make new people welcome down at the club. Macleod FC was certainly a home away from home for Des and I will
miss our little chats on a Thursday night. Vale Des Brooks

Sad news indeed UB. Dessie was a champion fella and never heard anyone say a bad word against him. He did a power of work not only for Macleod but he established clubs like Olympic Colts. His funeral is tomorrow (Friday) at 10.45am at the Cordell Chapel at Fawkner Cemetery. Hope to see a big Macleod contingent to give him a fitting farewell.

ukinoath J&B. deadset guns in amongst that lot.
h merry xmas to all. i was down the den tonite and i'm so sad to see our mighty team disintegrate before my eyes.its great to see our club rooms being renovated but so sad to think that we will only get one more year in first division to show them off.all we need help from all other clubs to keep us up amongst the clubs we have helped so much in the last ten years.you will be all glad to hear that our old visiting grandiose change rooms will be torn down and you can join us under the club rooms. i can only hope that the 16 players we are losing can be replaced by our seconds and under 19s from this year. the club has decided to look after this year and build for the future.i'm sure all other clubs will band together to help us stay up.for all club info go to www.heidelbergfc.com.au .happy new year to all and lets enjoy 1st division while we are still there, yours the snake.

h merry xmas to all. i was down the den tonite and i'm so sad to see our mighty team disintegrate before my eyes.its great to see our club rooms being renovated but so sad to think that we will only get one more year in first division to show them off.all we need help from all other clubs to keep us up amongst the clubs we have helped so much in the last ten years.you will be all glad to hear that our old visiting grandiose change rooms will be torn down and you can join us under the club rooms. i can only hope that the 16 players we are losing can be replaced by our seconds and under 19s from this year. the club has decided to look after this year and build for the future.i'm sure all other clubs will band together to help us stay up.for all club info go to www.heidelbergfc.com.au .happy new year to all and lets enjoy 1st division while we are still there, yours the snake.

Oh snakey, happy to help, I will go searching for your U19s from last year. I am sure that will not be to hard....Oh wait....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back