Northern Football League Division 1 - Part VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are an out and out flog...

The bloke was out cold for 2 mins and obviously when he came around he didn't know what was going on. Some of the abuse from the Eltham supporters when the break in play occurred was disgraceful. I know it was a big day for the boys on the hill but still not good enough.

Sweet as Cat.

I know exactly what being out cold for a long period is like. Earlier this year I had the misfortune to witness my my son suffer in a very similar way where he was out cold for 8 mins +.

BTW - verbal abuse doesn't offend anyone who is unconcious. But that aside, It still doesn't give reason to get up and act like a CLOWN, especially to his own medical staff.

Ironically, still the only time I've seen said Clown really put his head over the ball. Unluckily for him, he had a more committed and tougher opponent put his head over the same pill.

Would be absolutely no benefit in merging with west

Would there be one west player that would get a game in the nth senior side?

Bearing in mind it would be Div 2, there may maybe atleast one HW player to make the grade. But to my understanding, Nth`s biggest issue is off field and lack of helpers and if anything was to shut the doors, then this would be it. To take this further, I heard that the so called lesser club would be the stonger voice in the merge and the home base would be at there ground. I was told that the informant was a chap who has been heavily involved at both clubs (coaching roles) as well as atleast one other NFL/DVFL club!

Sweet as Cat.

BTW - verbal abuse doesn't offend anyone who is unconcious. But that aside, It still doesn't give reason to get up and act like a CLOWN, especially to his own medical staff.

Ironically, still the only time I've seen said Clown really put his head over the ball. Unluckily for him, he had a more committed and tougher opponent put his head over the same pill.

I agree, you are a coc#head.
If you know anything about serious concussionas you claim you would know that the outbursts of aggression are a symptom of a serious head injury and probably not desrving of the abuse he got from the other Co#kheads considering both players were badly injured after both had committed to the ball.
Every supporter on the sober side of the ground applauded the efforts of 'both' players as they left the ground after what was a sickening clash.
So apart from that these last three games should be awesome.

Who is number 5 from Bundoora?

Without doubt the biggest cat in this league.

Threw more elbows than he had possessions and was then manhandled by Hocking when he attempted to throw one at him.

Threw more elbows than he had possessions and was then manhandled by Hocking when he attempted to throw one at him.

Must be a number 5 thing HBWanka the one wearing the eltham jumper was also well represented in that department.Think you'll find the fat ranga instigated all of it.

Since when did Eltham Footy club become such a bad arse bunch of tough talking mofo's on and off field?

I'll make sure finals time we bring our A game on and off the field against you tough sob's...... Oh wait you won't be there. Better luck next year

Since when did Eltham Footy club become such a bad arse bunch of tough talking mofo's on and off field?

I'll make sure finals time we bring our A game on and off the field against you tough sob's...... Oh wait you won't be there. Better luck next year

Funny stuff, talking about Bundoora, finals and A game all in the one sentence!!:D:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Final five makeup

Heidelberg - Easy run home and hitting form at the right time.
Bundoora - will help decide who makes the finals with games against Mont and Northcote. Four losses is only one better than last year.
West preston. - Dangerous and will be up and about come september but has the AFL experiment backfired?
Greensborough - Which Greensy will turn up the really good one or the crap one.

Mont - Nick Stevens. IF he can get away from his richmond commitments

This Saturday is the last time the BLOODS will play at Sydney Cres for season 2011 and will also mark the final time that local legend Stevie Marshall (SOPPA) will more than likely play here in his competitive life.

For all players that have done battle with the bloke, they will agree that his heart and soul is almost unmatched at local level... His pay structure for his career is well-renowned (zero for his 200 matches) which sits amongst a select few running around in local footy these days that play at the level he has... I guess from an administration view he has always valued his club and his jumper above his bank balance.

Lalor has an open gate this weekend with FREE ENTRY for all local footy fans and to welcome back the 60 odd 2001 treble premiership teams of that year. I would encourage anyone looking to say farewell to a superstar of the competition to come down Saturday and watch him do his thing for the last time on Lalor soil.

Final five makeup

Heidelberg - Easy run home and hitting form at the right time.
Bundoora - will help decide who makes the finals with games against Mont and Northcote. Four losses is only one better than last year.
West preston. - Dangerous and will be up and about come september but has the AFL experiment backfired?
Greensborough - Which Greensy will turn up the really good one or the crap one.

Mont - Nick Stevens. IF he can get away from his richmond commitments

The battle for the 5th spot. who will take it? will Mont sneak in? northcote hold on? is there a chance greensborough could lose be also fighting for 5th? next 3 rounds will be very interesting.

Boro vs Eltham today. Boro smashed eltham just ran all over them all day. The larger ground suits boro as they seem to have the legs to make it an advantage. Preston should work well for them come finals time i think. I think they are a good chance this year but really should be stoked to be playing finals. If they can hold onto 3rd i can see a burgers v boro GF where anything could happen on the day. West Preston judging by that scoreline look like they are slumping. Not having rocca isnt going to help them either i guess. Shaping up to be a great finals series there are 4 teams who have a genuine chance this year. More then the AFL could say it seems.

Can any1 confirm that leigh millsom will slot straight into conlan gunns place when he leaves for oversees>? He could make an immediate impact

Also, what a crap recruit that big nugget no.5 for eltham was... was he playing football on the shards yesterday or what?

I know its a bit of a "if me aunty had balls she'd be me uncle" story, but now that Macleods finals chances are gone, 5 losses by less than 2 goals have really cost them, if they had won two of those they would be fighting for 5th spot and three would have had them firmly in the five. It augers well for next year though as they become a more mature team & hopefully pick up a couple of big bodied recruits in the off season.

I know its a bit of a "if me aunty had balls she'd be me uncle" story, but now that Macleods finals chances are gone, 5 losses by less than 2 goals have really cost them, if they had won two of those they would be fighting for 5th spot and three would have had them firmly in the five. It augers well for next year though as they become a more mature team & hopefully pick up a couple of big bodied recruits in the off season.

Been a bit stiff, but we were chasing tail all day on Saturday and the ump even gave us a dodgy mark in front of goals which got us back within 2 goals from memory.

Too often have we been slow out of the blocks and come from behind.

The win curve is certainly heading in the right direction. 5 wins last year and 7 this year and we've knocked a few finals contenders off and all boads well for 2012.

Wish list : An experienced ruckman and a dour fullback.

Boro vs Eltham today. Boro smashed eltham just ran all over them all day. The larger ground suits boro as they seem to have the legs to make it an advantage. Preston should work well for them come finals time i think. I think they are a good chance this year but really should be stoked to be playing finals. If they can hold onto 3rd i can see a burgers v boro GF where anything could happen on the day. West Preston judging by that scoreline look like they are slumping. Not having rocca isnt going to help them either i guess. Shaping up to be a great finals series there are 4 teams who have a genuine chance this year. More then the AFL could say it seems.

I would truly love the Boro to win the flag, I just can;t see Bundoora getting beaten in the Finals.It will still be great though to see them playing Lalor again season as they have D2 wrapped up, really managing their players well this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back