Northern Football League Division 1 - Part VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The boys finally did it!!!!

What a great game of hard finals footy! Great effort Heidelberg you are a champion club and we new it would take a massive effort today by us!!

It's going to be a massive week down the bullring!!!'

Mooooooooooooooo!!!! Go bulls!!!!

Yeah well done the much better team on the day, but you'll still always be a bunch of feral bogans , closer to epping and lalor in culture and behaviour .:thumbsdown:

Not wrong about that! Had the misfortune of standing with the Bundoora crowd in the first qtr.........thought I was at Nth Heidelberg in the 80`s. Some absolute peanuts, in particluar a big fat bloke who just gobbed off and made a dick of himself the whole time!

to all you Heidelberg sucks we won!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
That is an intelligent comment, would not expect anything less from you stringa. When you wake up this morning Bundoora will be premiers and you will be stuck with your friendless miserable existence. Well done to Bundoora clearly the best team, the team that spends the most money the smartest normally wins. A pretty good effort from Heidelberg at number four on the money list.

Well Shark finally did what he couldn't do at Eltham, buy himself a NFL premiership well done, is he staying on??????????. though.....

Interesting how many of your two's players are probably heading up Plenty Rd and turning right at Bridge Inn Road..... P, C, S. and a few more .

Enjoy the celebrations Bunnies, well done.

As I have said before people nobody at the club knows who stringa is. So in no way are his comments reflective of the clubs thoughts to Heidelberg. As a club we have been chasing them and their professionalism for close to a decade.

Stringa your a goose, I really hope you reveal yourself at the club this weekend, I highly doubt it that you will be there but if you do go and ask moose u want to have a beer with the old pizza cat and i'll tell you your a goose to your face.

I see u posted this at 6.20, an hour and a half after the game, after 15 years of pain then an hour and a half to think about it this is the best u can do.Well done to Bundoora they did a good job putting together a great side all their paid up members should be rapt with the result, I'm tipping you're not one of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, big kudos to the Bulls :thumbsu::thumbsu: and to all the supporters, dunno about feral, in my opinion all clubs have a few 'overly passionate' supporters as long as their abuse is not too over the top nor physically threatening I really do not have a problem with them.

Big congrats to the Shark, especially in these personal times and to Angry, a great bloke that will be lapping this big win up, well deserved and to me old mate 'Fat Daks' Harrison, takes a lot from some 'ferals' but can play the game and I have no doubt is laying in some gutter some where along Plenty Rd at the moment loving life....:D

That is an intelligent comment, would not expect anything less from you stringa. When you wake up this morning Bundoora will be premiers and you will be stuck with your friendless miserable existence. Well done to Bundoora clearly the best team, the team that spends the most money the smartest normally wins. A pretty good effort from Heidelberg at number four on the money list.

Could you give us the money list Longshanks. Bundoora did spend there money well. Cloke in the last quarter was awesome. Is he going to be there next year?

Congratulation to the Bunnies - capped off a fine season and finally broke the hoodoo. Cloke's contested marking in the last quarter snuffed out any glimmer of hope the Tigers had. Special mention to Billy Price and his U/19 production line. Just reward after many years of toil with St Mary's/Bundoora - well done Billy.

Would expect Macleod to push higher into the top five than that, based on their wins against WP, Heid, NP this year and their close loses in six other games. An extra year on their bodies and more maturity and also hopefully a big boried recruit in the ruck or KPF. Don't expect they will shell out big $$$s but think they will challenge. Plus they should know how to play at Cramer Street!
Also think Boro will be right up there again. Could be the winds of change in 2012.

Congratulation to the Bunnies - capped off a fine season and finally broke the hoodoo. Cloke's contested marking in the last quarter snuffed out any glimmer of hope the Tigers had. Special mention to Billy Price and his U/19 production line. Just reward after many years of toil with St Mary's/Bundoora - well done Billy.

talk about nightmare on cramer st. whoever would imagine we would have the chokers, the chuckers and the slime winning grand finals on the one day.well done bunnies. we tried to ge that time keeper back for the last few minutes. we reckon there was at least 20 minutes left off.remember tigers get down to the club over the summer www.heidelbergfc.com.au.watch the finalities on the rooms happen.onward and upward. to boof thanks again for another great year. to all other big footy members only 30 weeks to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back