Northern Football League Division 2 - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stude, you are the biggest whinger I have ever seen on the internet bar NONE. If it isn't the umpires, its the state of the ground, if not that then the NFL or at least the council and if not that then just your own feeble brain, just shut the f*** up for a week and see if your p1ss weak team can actually win a game on their own merits. You gob off all the time & them make excuses when your so called football team lose a game they should easily have won. WAP.

The NFL & Council need to take a look at Lower Plentys ground. It's a joke. The ankle snaping holes all over the ground, and they say it happens over night, " Bull shit!" The whole ground needs the soil to be turned over.
They preach about looking after players and not getting sued because of playing on shit holes, then when the NFL's asked, They say it's up to you. Well done JC you were there, So I'm told.:thumbsdown:
Lets hope the NFL makes some phone numbers avalible so when clubs ring they can get a decision there and then ( 9am Saturday morning) as to what will happen. With people who can make a decision to what will happen. Three games should NOT have been played on Lowers ground on Saturday.
Lets all hope the bloke who did his ankle in the Magoo's doesn't go to Gordon and Slater :thumbsdown:
Before you all start, it had Nothing to do with the outcome of the game :thumbsdown:

Stude 289, I recon you need to get ya facts straight, #28 Mernda Ressie player ankle was done in the tackle and I recon we are getting a bit precious, not just last season a few clubs whinged about how hard the grounds were, let's just play footy.

Stude, you are the biggest whinger I have ever seen on the internet bar NONE. If it isn't the umpires, its the state of the ground, if not that then the NFL or at least the council and if not that then just your own feeble brain, just shut the f*** up for a week and see if your p1ss weak team can actually win a game on their own merits. You gob off all the time & them make excuses when your so called football team lose a game they should easily have won. WAP.

Hey f*ck wit like I said, Lower were the beter team, the ground is f*cked the umpires I didnt say anything about, but were ok.
I hope you break your ankle and F*cken knee cap on that shit hole.
Read what is written be fore you make f*ck wit statements
Your a dead set c*ck head, Where have you been all year, hiding like a little c*ck sucker that you are !
Wipe your chin there is cum dripping out you weak little Bitch.

the nfl & council need to take a look at lower plentys ground. It's a joke. The ankle snaping holes all over the ground, and they say it happens over night, " bull shit!" the whole ground needs the soil to be turned over.
They preach about looking after players and not getting sued because of playing on shit holes, then when the nfl's asked, they say it's up to you. Well done jc you were there, so i'm told.:thumbsdown:
Lets hope the nfl makes some phone numbers avalible so when clubs ring they can get a decision there and then ( 9am saturday morning) as to what will happen. With people who can make a decision to what will happen. Three games should not have been played on lowers ground on saturday.
Lets all hope the bloke who did his ankle in the magoo's doesn't go to gordon and slater :thumbsdown:
Before you all start, it had nothing to do with the outcome of the game :thumbsdown:
whinge!, whinge!,whinge!:)

Stude 289, I recon you need to get ya facts straight, #28 Mernda Ressie player ankle was done in the tackle and I recon we are getting a bit precious, not just last season a few clubs whinged about how hard the grounds were, let's just play footy.

Your ground is F*cked.
End of story, if it's not fixed ASAP someone will sue.
why can't you just fix It ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JC's love child ?

I suppose the FIVE ankle injuries in the u19s were all in accidental tackles as well? The injury happened in the twos. A game which mernda won so I don't see how it is an excuse. This board will be closed soon I'm fairly certain anyway. Lower are a talented bunch but god damn are they pea hearts!

Very pleasing result given mernda have been one of the best performed teams this season and that we were also missing 9 of our best 22. Tho I'm sure at this time of the year all teams are hit by injuries. What has helped is the contribution of the under 19's players who have stepped up.

Still a lot of ground to make up on Macleod and diamo who are clearly best 2 in it. Improving every week tho and looking forward to the challenge and seeing how we measure up against the better teams after the split.

On the ground issue, what a load of crap. No our ground isn't the mcg, but we're playing local footy. And the nature of the game is that injuries occur and you put yourself at risk every time to play. Maybe you should have wandered down the hill and had a look at what they are playing divi 1 footy on. We play and train on it week in, week out and no player has suffered an injury because of our ground. Do you think the club would be sending us out on it if it was that big a risk???

Good call I.T.B, I have, in the distant past, been a senior commitee member at SMFC and have watched its sad demise over the last few years. I do know of some past players and commitee people that would love to again commit to the club, but sadly this would never happen whilst the current regime rules.

Sounds much like excuses, if they are serious they should turn up at the agm and stand up???

I suppose the FIVE ankle injuries in the u19s were all in accidental tackles as well? The injury happened in the twos. A game which mernda won so I don't see how it is an excuse. This board will be closed soon I'm fairly certain anyway. Lower are a talented bunch but god damn are they pea hearts!

We've got pea hearts yet you're whingeing bout injuries and were too scared to play on our ground. Think we might also have won most of the contested footy yesterday. So you might want to have a look at your own ticker.

And just once, why don't you cop a loss on the chin rather than whingeing bout something and firing insults!!!!

Whisper gathering momentum is that a ticket is being organised to rid Sth Morang of Jimmy.......current player's father to lead ticket and entice back former major sponsor !!!

Interesting comment, got to the morang ressa game only too see poor old morang struggle again, hopefully they can get it together for the remainder of the year. What was more of interest was a number of new faces who appaered to be running the show and no sign of the pres all day ??? what does this raelly mean. has there been a takeover of some sort?

We've got pea hearts yet you're whingeing bout injuries and were too scared to play on our ground. Think we might also have won most of the contested footy yesterday. So you might want to have a look at your own ticker.

And just once, why don't you cop a loss on the chin rather than whingeing bout something and firing insults!!!!

Matchwinner, Fair call.;)

Interesting comment, got to the morang ressa game only too see poor old morang struggle again, hopefully they can get it together for the remainder of the year. What was more of interest was a number of new faces who appaered to be running the show and no sign of the pres all day ??? what does this raelly mean. has there been a takeover of some sort?
So Moving Pics, tell us how you see next season.
And we now know there wont be a third divions we does that place you next year, recruting & financial???

So Moving Pics, tell us how you see next season.
And we now know there wont be a third divions we does that place you next year, recruting & financial???

A lot will depend on who will be in charge and what changes are made. whoever is coach along with the committee will need to recruit sensibly, add to this they must resurect the 19's and build a strong relationship with the strong junior club. Finacially, success must return to attract sponsors and suppoters, we all now if no success on feild all else drops off.
It appears work has alarady started on rebulding all of the above for next year.

A lot will depend on who will be in charge and what changes are made. whoever is coach along with the committee will need to recruit sensibly, add to this they must resurect the 19's and build a strong relationship with the strong junior club. Finacially, success must return to attract sponsors and suppoters, we all now if no success on feild all else drops off.
It appears work has alarady started on rebulding all of the above for next year.

So for this to happen, Jimmy has resigned???

Your ground is F*cked.
End of story, if it's not fixed ASAP someone will sue.
why can't you just fix It ?

Club can only do what they can, council reckons it`s a fox problem. With very little assistance from the council we fill the holes every week, unlike with Monts ground where the council jump on it straight away at the drop of a hat. I think you are focussing too much on this for your teams loss, perhaps your players and yourself are looking for excuses. Perhaps also you are not as good as you think you are. Get over it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back