Northern Football League Division 3 - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 2009 Northern Football League Division 3 - Part I

da da da da...colours brown and gold and they call us west heidelberg...here we go our time...go u mustard pots.

All your posts are about Morang,80-90%, so i guess you've been hurt before somewhere along the line by them. It's a nice feeling knowing that they irk you so much and your still hurting. Keep up the negative posting on them as it reassures all of us here on Big Footy that your suffering inside.;)

:thumbsu: another win to the dreadful club to irk tosser even more:)

Why do we all concern ourselves with knob jockeys like "tosser" er... toaster and his mindless offerings, probably a half forward or half back 'FLANKER' two`s player
Dwell on the positives like final appearances (albiet div 3) and the rebuilding that is taking place as we speak. A major culture change due to a lot of good people putting in and pulling together, pooling resources with a business and football plan for the future combined with a junior club that wants to be a part of it.Really looking forward to the future

Does anyone know where the finals will be held for divvy 3 this yr?
And will the Granny be held at Cramer St as like last yr?

Why do we all concern ourselves with knob jockeys like "tosser" er... toaster and his mindless offerings, probably a half forward or half back 'FLANKER' two`s player
Dwell on the positives like final appearances (albiet div 3) and the rebuilding that is taking place as we speak. A major culture change due to a lot of good people putting in and pulling together, pooling resources with a business and football plan for the future combined with a junior club that wants to be a part of it.Really looking forward to the future

Agree, there are very significant changes taking place at present and some very astute businessmen involved with a clear and competent vision. As part of this group i can assure followers that times will be more productive in the near future.

I tell you what, west looked good at training last night and are full of confidence going into this week, watch out resa you may be our first win in 2 years!

I tell you what, west looked good at training last night and are full of confidence going into this week, watch out resa you may be our first win in 2 years!
It shapes as a ripper game with the fast improving Hawkes at home. A must for Resa of course but can West test their disclipline. Expect an arm wrestle. Either way for me.

It shapes as a ripper game with the fast improving Hawkes at home. A must for Resa of course but can West test their disclipline. Expect an arm wrestle. Either way for me.

game of the round for me, but thats a bias opinion

game of the round for me, but thats a bias opinion

Yeh me too. Parkside should open the door for Resa so it will all be decided at H'West. Good crowd should be there to watch an interesting clash to say the least.

Agree, there are very significant changes taking place at present and some very astute businessmen involved with a clear and competent vision. As part of this group i can assure followers that times will be more productive in the near future.

Good to hear, go Morang:thumbsu:

Will be backing West by 6 goals over Rezza. Rezza looked shit last saturday. Only thing that west will have to do is stop the likes of Mitchell, McGregor, Breeding, Defelice & Powell which rumors have it that its his final game so rezza have a bit to play for..

The final round with only the last finals spot up for grabs.

Heildelberg west v Reservoir, hmmm would love to see West get their first win in 2 years and their last 2 games have been very encouraging. Rezza has everything to play for and you would think that Parkside would do the right thing by Rezza and beat Panton Hill although Rezza has only won one game since D3 began and will the pressure be too much for them?
West by 24 with nothing to loose , just go the ball West and keep your head over it cuz its most likely Rezza's discipline will go out the door if things don't go their way very quickly.

South Morang v Hurstbridge, A free game for both really with a win or loss to either to change nothing as far as their positions on the ladder is concerned. Both have won 3
( against the same 3 sides in Hills,Rezza and West) and lost one( Both to the Parkers) since D3 began. So i guess it will be interesting to see where both are at, Hursty's results are better than Morang in the same games, no doubting that but Morang have deffinantly played with alot more heart and as a team of late.
Hmmm A draw! Nah I Will have to go for Morang by a couple at home.

Parkside v Panton Hill, Well will Parkside do what St kilda couldn't and go undefeated Since D3 began, well you would think they would want to finish undefeated before the finals, maybe they will rest 8 or 10 before the finals, they would still beat Panton Hill i reckon. Panton Hill have their destiny in their own hands, all they have to do is win and the will make the finals and not have to rely on West beating Rezza.
Parkside by 50

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heildelberg west v Reservoir, hmmm would love to see West get their first win in 2 years and their last 2 games have been very encouraging. Rezza has everything to play for and you would think that Parkside would do the right thing by Rezza and beat Panton Hill although Rezza has only won one game since D3 began and will the pressure be too much for them?
West by 24 with nothing to loose , just go the ball West and keep your head over it cuz its most likely Rezza's discipline will go out the door if things don't go their way very quickly.

South Morang v Hurstbridge, A free game for both really with a win or loss to either to change nothing as far as their positions on the ladder is concerned. Both have won 3
( against the same 3 sides in Hills,Rezza and West) and lost one( Both to the Parkers) since D3 began. So i guess it will be interesting to see where both are at, Hursty's results are better than Morang in the same games, no doubting that but Morang have deffinantly played with alot more heart and as a team of late.

Parkside v Panton Hill, Well will Parkside do what St kilda couldn't and go undefeated Since D3 began, well you would think they would want to finish undefeated before the finals, maybe they will rest 8 or 10 before the finals, they would still beat Panton Hill i reckon. Panton Hill have their destiny in their own hands, all they have to do is win and the will make the finals and not have to rely on West beating Rezza.
Parkside by 50

west is best!

Parkside by 50

Boy oh boy! Are certainly all getting excited about Division 3. Settle down fellas.
My thoughts on the final round of matches:
West Heidelberg haven't won a game in two seasons so why should they win one in the final round this season. Especially as Reservoir have all to play for. I think the more experienced heads at Reservoir will carry the day and get them a finals berth. Remember Reservoir played Division 2 finals a couple of seasons ago with a number of the players on the paddock tomorrow were in those teams.
A bit of a nothing match for South Morang and Hurstbridge who both get to play finals after their disappointing seasons. Unreal! Hurstbridge are playing better football at this time and should win comfortably.
The hot premiership favourites Parkside can determine the makeup of the finals as they host Panton Hill. Will this be Panton Hill's last match in the NFL? Parkside should be able to handle the opposition easily and win to remain undefeated in the past five weeks!

Hurstbridge by 15 points over Morang today, The Bridges were a tad too good and made more of the use of the strong wind in the second but Morang faught out the game well and especailly in the last quater against the wind, good effort.
Morang v Rezza next week in the elimination final, one all in their 2 meetings this year, should be good tough game, go Morang!

Morang r looking good for the flag go lions:D

I have always supported 3 divisions, Over the next few weeks I'll be interested to see how many people from thoses clubs come out of the wood work to support them through the finals, particlualry the granny.

Also it will be interesting to see the reaction of the players and supporters throughout the finals series after winning each game.

I think the excitement will be there and just prove that it was a right decision and furthermore justify why we should keep a third division next year.

Were you there Lion? Word on the street is that some bloke from Parkside belted a kid.

Were you there Lion? Word on the street is that some bloke from Parkside belted a kid.

Settle down. Before everyone gets all excited and starts slinging crap on here i will explain.

There was a scuffle over an alleged incident and yes a water boy went to ground and subsequently went off as he was a bit sore and i would say shocked. This is actually what happened:

24 for Panton Hill had kicked a goal, bit of an easy one with a ball landing in his lap while he was on the goal line. The Parkside player went up to 24 and gave him a bump in the side just to let him know how easy/lucky it was. Unfortunately the Parkside player didn't see the water boy beside 24 when he bumped him and the water boy went to ground. The goal umpire saw the whole thing and did nothing as there was no malice involved and was a pure accident. Then the scuffle broke out with a few Panton Hill players running into throw punches and then of course there were Parkside players who ran in to support their team mate. The Parkside player didn't retaliate at all and was sorry that the water boy got hurt from being bumped over. The Parkside player was forced off with the blood rule given the amount of punches thrown from the Panton Hill players over an incident they thought had happened. The umpires made no reports and it was all over in a few minutes.

Just for for any readers interest the Parkside player involved has a 14 month old child so im pretty certain he would never try and harm a kid intentionally.

Hope that clears up the matter.

Settle down. Before everyone gets all excited and starts slinging crap on here i will explain.

There was a scuffle over an alleged incident and yes a water boy went to ground and subsequently went off as he was a bit sore and i would say shocked. This is actually what happened:

24 for Panton Hill had kicked a goal, bit of an easy one with a ball landing in his lap while he was on the goal line. The Parkside player went up to 24 and gave him a bump in the side just to let him know how easy/lucky it was. Unfortunately the Parkside player didn't see the water boy beside 24 when he bumped him and the water boy went to ground. The goal umpire saw the whole thing and did nothing as there was no malice involved and was a pure accident. Then the scuffle broke out with a few Panton Hill players running into throw punches and then of course there were Parkside players who ran in to support their team mate. The Parkside player didn't retaliate at all and was sorry that the water boy got hurt from being bumped over. The Parkside player was forced off with the blood rule given the amount of punches thrown from the Panton Hill players over an incident they thought had happened. The umpires made no reports and it was all over in a few minutes.

Just for for any readers interest the Parkside player involved has a 14 month old child so im pretty certain he would never try and harm a kid intentionally.

Hope that clears up the matter.

I was there, didnt see the incident, but im sure the player from parkside had no intention in hurting the waterboy. But I recon next time he decides to give his opponent a bump when he is sucking on a drink bottle he will have a quick look behind him to see if anyone is there. The young fella is well liked at Panton Hill and the blokes were looking after him. Im sure the Parkside boys would have done the same if the situation was reversed. (wouldnt be right if they didnt.)

I was there, didnt see the incident, but im sure the player from parkside had no intention in hurting the waterboy. But I recon next time he decides to give his opponent a bump when he is sucking on a drink bottle he will have a quick look behind him to see if anyone is there. The young fella is well liked at Panton Hill and the blokes were looking after him. Im sure the Parkside boys would have done the same if the situation was reversed. (wouldnt be right if they didnt.)

I was on the ground at the time playing for Panton Hill. The bloke kicked a goal and while the water boy, the coaches son was giving him water the full back pushed him on purpose into the water boy. The player was getting a drink well after he kicked it and the full back was standing next to him for a few seconds before doing it, wouldnt you bump them right away after the goal was kicked??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back