Northern Football League Division 3 - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 2009 Northern Football League Division 3 - Part I

No sure about the coin or players anything could be possible

NFL possibly be assisting in some way to ensure Div 3 , it is what they have been pushing for .

Hey Pictures, with Sedge and Peter Conduit coming back from Coburg Districts, do you of any players coming back. The main 2 being Johnny K and Young Vito, would be good to see them 2 back in a Morang jumper. I know with there deffinantly being a div 3 now it would be hard to entice good players back would be hard but at least this year Premier will go upto to Div 2 in 2011 which will at least mean something next year. Do you know of any more players ? What about the new coach, know he was very respected at Mernda, wonder if any players will follow him.
God i hope the rumor about Tennant going to Mernda isn't true!

Contrary to what M.O.T.H. has written, not trying to make something out of you guys training at Warringal. Good luck with it! Is Mat James still coaching? Known him and his brothers since junior cricket days, would be god if he got a bit of success!

Yeah he is coaching again this season, were hopefull for some success this year, we cant get any worse...

with div 3 being confirmed it is going to be very interesting to see how the clubs will go with keeping players and recruiting new players.

i imagine 2010 won't be too bad for clubs but from from 2011 I can see it becoming very difficult to attract quality players.

suppose only time will tell

lets hope the nfl don't stop at st marys and continue working their backsides off to recruit new clubs as they need to get to 30 clubs in 3 divisions if this is going to work long term.

with div 3 being confirmed it is going to be very interesting to see how the clubs will go with keeping players and recruiting new players.

i imagine 2010 won't be too bad for clubs but from from 2011 I can see it becoming very difficult to attract quality players.

suppose only time will tell

lets hope the nfl don't stop at st marys and continue working their backsides off to recruit new clubs as they need to get to 30 clubs in 3 divisions if this is going to work long term.

i heard a rumour that strathmore want to come into div 3, anyone else heard this?

i think every 1 at west smokes crack... they carnt win any games so why not smoke ...

Hey Pictures, with Sedge and Peter Conduit coming back from Coburg Districts, do you of any players coming back. The main 2 being Johnny K and Young Vito, would be good to see them 2 back in a Morang jumper. I know with there deffinantly being a div 3 now it would be hard to entice good players back would be hard but at least this year Premier will go upto to Div 2 in 2011 which will at least mean something next year. Do you know of any more players ? What about the new coach, know he was very respected at Mernda, wonder if any players will follow him.
God i hope the rumor about Tennant going to Mernda isn't true!

Strong poss that Vito & Jonny will come back and the new committee is working on lots of others, may see a few surprises, yes Rohan comes with a lot of great references , should make a difference. some players may follow him but he did say he will not poach, he only wants blokes who want to play at Morang . with u on the Tennant rumour, goss is that he wants at least 1 more year in Div 1 and he did promise he would come back to Morang if & when he ever returns to DIV 2 or now 3

Strong poss that Vito & Jonny will come back and the new committee is working on lots of others, may see a few surprises, yes Rohan comes with a lot of great references , should make a difference. some players may follow him but he did say he will not poach, he only wants blokes who want to play at Morang . with u on the Tennant rumour, goss is that he wants at least 1 more year in Div 1 and he did promise he would come back to Morang if & when he ever returns to DIV 2 or now 3

Thanks pictures, think it says alot about Rohans character in him saying that he will not poach anyone and only wanting players who are wanting to play for the club (unlike alot of other coaches that change clubs and poach the F**k out of their old clubs) sounds like he will be the right man to get Morang back on track :thumbsu:.
Hopefully Cogsey,Brownie and DJ would do the same as Tennant and come back to Morang if they ever come back from Div 1 too.

Essendon District B grade top 5 club is interested in a playing assistant coach for season 2010. We require an onballer and a full fwd. Anyone interested can private message (pm) me

morang have just started pre season with a good turnout so far, a few players looking fit and ready to go, hopefully as the season comes closer they are ready and firing, if they can get their young players back like a few years ago then they should be a great side, their youth is a big part of this club and hopefully these young lads can get them up into div 2 then possibly div 1 in a few years down the track

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i hear that the reserves coaching job at reservoir has been vacated by benny bliss , is there any truth in this rumour?
if so is there a replacement ?

i hear that the reserves coaching job at reservoir has been vacated by benny bliss , is there any truth in this rumour?
if so is there a replacement ?

News to me and i only seen him yesterday when i took my kids to get their picture with Santa at Westfield. He was working as one of Santa's LITTLE helpers.:p

Does anyone know where St Marys will be conducting their pre season training, and where they will be training and playing in the season proper?

Thanks pictures, think it says alot about Rohans character in him saying that he will not poach anyone and only wanting players who are wanting to play for the club (unlike alot of other coaches that change clubs and poach the F**k out of their old clubs) sounds like he will be the right man to get Morang back on track :thumbsu:.
Hopefully Cogsey,Brownie and DJ would do the same as Tennant and come back to Morang if they ever come back from Div 1 too.

Yep would be great to have them back at Morang as well as the others who are elsewhere for various reasons , put them all back and what a side and possibly a team.

was just looking at the st mary website great to see they have a team up and running i noticed that they dont have any mention of a reserve's team coach or a reserves team total will they be fielding a team?

Does anyone know where St Marys will be conducting their pre season training, and where they will be training and playing in the season proper?
Preseason at the moment is Road based training for further info please call the club. Kelynack reserve is our home ground and looks like being so again for 2010. Good numbers attended the first Senior and U19 sessions with about 20 players at each session. If there are any old St Marys players out there who are thinking of playing again or want a change of environments, come on down and be a part of an exciting new club venture. I hope to see more of you there.

Senior and U19 training is on again tonight, we hope to see more guys come down and be part of this exciting new club venture.

Senior and U19 training is on again tonight, we hope to see more guys come down and be part of this exciting new club venture.

PapaGino - are St Marys paying senior players or they just hoping ppl jump on board at the chance to play for a new club? Just curious...:thumbsu:

PapaGino - are St Marys paying senior players or they just hoping ppl jump on board at the chance to play for a new club? Just curious...:thumbsu:
It is unlikely that Seniors will be paid, however there maybe some incentive for best players named each week. We are hoping that there is enough interest from people just wanting to play footy for footy's sake and become part of a vibrant and exciting club culture. Who know what 2011 and beyond will bring. Thanks for the interest Wildcat31, hope to see you at St MArys maybe?????

i hear from good sources that reservoir started back training last night with some great numbers alot of new faces and a great vibe ,could it be the year of the mustang????
:) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back