Northern Football League Division 3 - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

And to go from a D3 club to a D1 club....I don't know any of these players but would any of them seriously get a game in Lalor's senior team ?

Harvey previously played at Bundoora and was in and out of the seniors while I think the younger Dowell will also get a senior game at Sydney crescent.

west to have a big win
rezza to win under 10 pts
hurst to get there season up and going bye 7 goals
parkers to enjoy the week off

Well, looks like a historical weekend coming up !
West Heidelberg to get their first win since the introduction of decimal currency and big bad Danny Butler to scare the St Mary's boys.
Reservoir to remain undefeated and beat the South Morang rabble - Bring back Big Jimmy !
Panton Hill to come back to earth with a big thud as Hurstbridge get to hit the paddock for the first time this season an win the local derby.
Oh, and Parkside to enjoy the week off.

Well, looks like a historical weekend coming up !
West Heidelberg to get their first win since the introduction of decimal currency and big bad Danny Butler to scare the St Mary's boys.
Reservoir to remain undefeated and beat the South Morang rabble - Bring back Big Jimmy !
Panton Hill to come back to earth with a big thud as Hurstbridge get to hit the paddock for the first time this season an win the local derby.
Oh, and Parkside to enjoy the week off.

hahaha,

My tips,
Reservoir to defeat south morang by 50+
Hurstbridge over Panton Hill by 80+
and Heidelberg West by i dont care as long as we win!

rezza picked up good kid named adam larsson......played at heidelberg under 19`s last year. kid goes alright

Interesting to see how he goes..... certainly spent his time at Heid telling everyone how good he is...... LOL fitted in well.....

Remember a reserves final two years ago he was lucky to get picked due to a few injuries..... When he got his chance in the third quarter to go on he refused as he hadn't got on earlier and walked off.....poor form.... bit of a sook with an ego problem....

Left heid to go to northern saints and now at ressa......

Interesting to see how he goes..... certainly spent his time at Heid telling everyone how good he is...... LOL fitted in well.....

Remember a reserves final two years ago he was lucky to get picked due to a few injuries..... When he got his chance in the third quarter to go on he refused as he hadn't got on earlier and walked off.....poor form.... bit of a sook with an ego problem....

Left heid to go to northern saints and now at ressa......

Went to school with him, bit of a homo. Metro-sexual, super fit that's it and quick, no school, toughness nothing. Love ya Larson but truth needs to be spoken.

New on here so be gentle. I need to know why sth morang have lost 5 of their 6 back men, O'rourke their best forward, bar dowell, harradopolous (excuse spelling)? On top of that lost the u/19s, and recruited wash ups. So much for the emphasis on junior football. Now all you make believers, here's your chance to make excuses and tell us you have a plan, "again"..
I've read all your posts before and have a feel for who you are so don't hold back. Irate supporter for 30 yrs. And before you go me, yes, i have served the club many times, so i'm not on the fence.
Thommo REALLY!!!:confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

exactly what is it that shaun tofts has done that is imorral?

This is the bloke who left Morang because the junior president stopped him from running around the ground with some of his under 17 boys who won the flag in the raw. He cracked the sh1ts and left because he was stopped from doing this, the junior president was well within his rights as there were women & children still present. He then comes on big footy sinking the boots into the Morang senior body. The question i have is what sort of adult likes to run around with 16 & 17 year olds with no gear on? :thumbsdown:

Great win for Reservoir on the weekend by 10 goals in the end! Morang have alot of youngsters and I'm sure they will improve! Their mid fielders moved well and the extra man in defence saved many goals! They are lacking a solid defense which will expose them all year.
Reservoir 2-0 for the first time in many years. From an administrational perspective Div 3 isn't very desirable, however for the players and supporters it's a great feeling to not only win games but by big margins.
Although it's only early in the season, we a building a solid foundation for the future. This was the plan from the start of the year.
Sat night function boasted 120 and the winning feeling is back at Reservoir. This year is the year of the Mustangs!

This is the bloke who left Morang because the junior president stopped him from running around the ground with some of his under 17 boys who won the flag in the raw. He cracked the sh1ts and left because he was stopped from doing this, the junior president was well within his rights as there were women & children still present. He then comes on big footy sinking the boots into the Morang senior body. The question i have is what sort of adult likes to run around with 16 & 17 year olds with no gear on? :thumbsdown:

poor old toftsy is copping a hiding,cant argue with the running around nude stunt,however the bloke is being blamed for bringing down a club,ALL CLUBS have blokes who are prone to mucking up on the odd occaison.they are pulled into line and people move on

to blame shaun for the rabble that is morang is an easy cop out.he saw the light and decided to move on.people change clubs all the time

concentrate on your 113th time to build your club.

Great win by West on the weekend!

124 - 53, danny butler kicked 9 and bennett osborne kicked 6, looking like a great forward line.

Hopefully we can back it up with a few more wins this season, tough ask against hurstbridge this week though

Great win by West on the weekend!

124 - 53, danny butler kicked 9 and bennett osborne kicked 6, looking like a great forward line.

Hopefully we can back it up with a few more wins this season, tough ask against hurstbridge this week though

At least that shifts some negative focus away from West for now !
Good to see you back in the winners circle

poor old toftsy is copping a hiding,cant argue with the running around nude stunt,however the bloke is being blamed for bringing down a club,ALL CLUBS have blokes who are prone to mucking up on the odd occaison.they are pulled into line and people move on

to blame shaun for the rabble that is morang is an easy cop out.he saw the light and decided to move on.people change clubs all the time

concentrate on your 113th time to build your club.

Talking about yourself as if you are a third person just confirms you are a w***er.

exactly what is it that shaun tofts has done that is imorral?
Heard from a reliable source he was over heard propositioning a club members girlfriend on Saturday night only to be shot down in flames, not sure if she has told her fella yet :thumbsdown: poor form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back