Northern Football League Division 3 - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
west will beat south morang by 50 points this week is my tip!!

Hmmmmm I believe Morang will take care of West on the weekend, would like to know what you base your 50 point margin on ? Morang got beat by parkside @ parkside by 59 points and lost to rezza at morang by 58, so i guess your saying that west is only 9 points off parkside. I gaurantee that west wouldnt get with in 10 goals of parkside anywhere and yes west lost to rezza by 20 points less than morang did but it was the first round and everyone would have pumped up and i would bet you anything you like that hurstbridge would not beat morang by over 100 points like they did to west on the weekend. Write off morang if you like but they are a tight bunch of young kids who just want to play footy and get better and they have a fantastic coach who is hell bent on geling them together,there is so many of them haven't played together that it will take time to gel and don't believe all the crap thats written on here about them, players and others that have left didn't have their heart in it so no great loss. Morang WILL improve vastly as the season goes on, starting this saturday!

Hmmmmm I believe Morang will take care of West on the weekend, would like to know what you base your 50 point margin on ? Morang got beat by parkside @ parkside by 59 points and lost to rezza at morang by 58, so i guess your saying that west is only 9 points off parkside. I gaurantee that west wouldnt get with in 10 goals of parkside anywhere and yes west lost to rezza by 20 points less than morang did but it was the first round and everyone would have pumped up and i would bet you anything you like that hurstbridge would not beat morang by over 100 points like they did to west on the weekend. Write off morang if you like but they are a tight bunch of young kids who just want to play footy and get better and they have a fantastic coach who is hell bent on geling them together,there is so many of them haven't played together that it will take time to gel and don't believe all the crap thats written on here about them, players and others that have left didn't have their heart in it so no great loss. Morang WILL improve vastly as the season goes on, starting this saturday!

Go Morang.
Donga to kick 8 straight this week :eek:

mmmmm ................ certainly must be a tight bunch when I see another one of their star young players - Luke Manning - has put in for a clearance to Lalor. Now is, or wasnt his father President at the Lakes this season. Looks like all the 'management' people that came across from Coburg Districts really have the club humming, or should that be splattering !

Righto the season is well and truly underway now..
Round 4 thoughts and tips?!?

Im going for
Heidelberg West v South Morang by 10pts
Hurstbridge v Parkside by 6pts
Reservoir v Panton Hill by 15pts

I know its early doors but i believe we will have a preview of the grand final this week.. should be a cracking game.. good luck to all teams.

Now beerbandit, I assume that you aren't referring to the West Heidelberg/South Morang game as the grand final preview !

So for this week:
West Heidelberg vs South Morang - no internal trouble at West, compared t the Lake people, so West to win their second.
Hurstbridge vs Parkside - The premiership favourites should win comfortably.
Reservoir vs Panton Hill - The new glamour team to keep on winning.

mmmmm ................ certainly must be a tight bunch when I see another one of their star young players - Luke Manning - has put in for a clearance to Lalor. Now is, or wasnt his father President at the Lakes this season. Looks like all the 'management' people that came across from Coburg Districts really have the club humming, or should that be splattering !

Luke Manning is going no where. Who do you follow? Your posts are all over the shop, you seem to have an opinion on alot of things/sides but all i read is dribble.

My tips:

Heid West to beat Morang by 12 points
Hurstbridge to beat Parkside by 30 points
Reservoir to beat Panton Hill by 46 points

Heid West's fwd line will be too strong for the young and inexperienced defense of Morang.

Hurstbridge play good at home and are starting to play well.

Reservoir are gaining huge momentum and although we have only beaten bottom 3 teams, all players are coming into top form. Our mid field and fwds will be busy all day and our defense will be too quick expose Panton Hills fwds. Let's not underestimate home ground advantage either.

Heidelberg West 4.6 7.7 12.11 13.12 (90)
South Morang 1.1 3.7 6.7 9.10 (64)

GOALS:
Heidelberg West: Butler 5 Lyngcoln 4 Butler Stuart Camilleri Young
South Morang: Mills 5 Adams 2 Bamford Murcott

BEST:
Heidelberg West: Young Sadler Shanahan Camilleri James Camilleri
South Morang: Collier Klaromenos Heatley Murcott Delromano Mills

Reservoir 6.0 11.2 12.6 18.8 (116)
Panton Hill 3.2 3.4 7.4 9.7 (61)

GOALS:
Reservoir: Wight 4 Beaumont 3 Defelice 3 Docherty 2 Celestin Wallace Johansen Smith Carlucci Defelice
Panton Hill: Garrard 3 Oconnor 2 Pratt Hodgson Gilliland Haydock

BEST:
Reservoir: Carlucci Beaumont Buckley Celestin Kreitling Saward
Panton Hill: Hodgson Mee Pratt Box Dodd Buchanan

Hurstbridge 4.1 5.5 3.3 18.13 (121)
Parkside 6.4 3.5 4.3 16.13 (109)

GOALS:
Hurstbridge: Milne 6 Salvatore 4 Fennell 3 Blackwood 2 Mc Carthy JONES Baillie
Parkside: Romano 4 Ross 3 King 3 Gresham Young Crilly Wise McKinlay Bell

BEST:
Hurstbridge: Jellie Sadowy Fennell Johnston Mullane Richards
Parkside: Sabelberg Lekkas Copley Lekkas Mc Gillien Romano

BEST:

I MUST HAVE BEEN AT THE WRONG GAME.. CARLUCCI DIDNT GET A KICK ALL DAY LET ALONE TAKE A MARK... SAWARD WOULDNT GET A KICK IN THE UNDER 9'S AT ROMSEY

BEST:

I MUST HAVE BEEN AT THE WRONG GAME.. CARLUCCI DIDNT GET A KICK ALL DAY LET ALONE TAKE A MARK... SAWARD WOULDNT GET A KICK IN THE UNDER 9'S AT ROMSEY
another shocking game to watch...i know its div 3 and the conditions dont help but it was pretty ordinary....better players for reservoir in my opinion were breeding, defelice, docherty and kretling..... really the game was over at quarter time and if ressa didnt ease off shoulda won by 20 goals!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West were too good for Morang today. Must say though that Morang would have to have fielded one of there youngest sides ever today for a senior side and the bigger bodies of the west boys and was very telling.Morang battled on well though and there is deffinantly light ahead! Interesting to see that Matty James was able to play with his wedding ring on ,untaped, the whole game and when it was mentioned to a boundry and goal umpire, they didn't want to know about it. D3 umpiring was at its brilliant best today,towards both sides, it was pathetic!!!
Luke Manning may have trained tues night with Lalor but he is back at Morang and a sore ankle stopped him playing today.

another shocking game to watch...i know its div 3 and the conditions dont help but it was pretty ordinary....better players for reservoir in my opinion were breeding, defelice, docherty and kretling..... really the game was over at quarter time and if ressa didnt ease off shoulda won by 20 goals!

KRETLING ?? WHERE IS HE FROM I HAVE HEARD AND SEEN HIS NAME IN THE BEST A COUPLE OF TIMES!! BREEDING SEENS TO ONLY GET BETTER WITH AGE... I HEARD A FEW PEOPLE SAYING THAT THERE ARE A FAIR FEW TO COME BACK INTO THE SENIORS ARE THESE FRINGE PLAYERS ?????

KRETLING ?? WHERE IS HE FROM I HAVE HEARD AND SEEN HIS NAME IN THE BEST A COUPLE OF TIMES!! BREEDING SEENS TO ONLY GET BETTER WITH AGE... I HEARD A FEW PEOPLE SAYING THAT THERE ARE A FAIR FEW TO COME BACK INTO THE SENIORS ARE THESE FRINGE PLAYERS ?????
not exactly sure where kretlings from...he is hard at it rebounding/dashing half back flank. and sorry if your from an opposition team but the news will just get worse, the players still to return are by no9 means fringe players....the captain dicky collins will play next game, as will a div 1 a grade premiership player in leigh scannell, shane mitchell who is in my opinion the best midfielder in the comp will be back the week after. then mid year we have 2 club champions returning from operations and suspension in spiguglia and big meathead pretty.....also micky cremore who is a handy player has to return...signs are looking dangerous down at ressa.

Well said lakesider, could not have said it better.

i was at the game on saturday at they lost a few key players during the match and was still able to be up by 50 points at 3/4 time, they than hung there boots up as south morang are not good enough to score 50 points in a 1/4 to win the game!! south morang bottom 2 side this year!!!!

Brent Kreitling transferred over from Macleod. It was a shame to see him go as I thought he was on the fringe last year of cracking a regular game.
He would have been pushed further down the pecking order this year with 5-6 recruits coming to Macleod in 2010, so if he is reading this, best of luck to him - I know he will do great things at Rezza.
He is welcome back anytime down at the Kanga's

Brent Kreitling transferred over from Macleod. It was a shame to see him go as I thought he was on the fringe last year of cracking a regular game.
He would have been pushed further down the pecking order this year with 5-6 recruits coming to Macleod in 2010, so if he is reading this, best of luck to him - I know he will do great things at Rezza.
He is welcome back anytime down at the Kanga's

Macleod?? Why would he transfer from there to reservoir for if he could of been playing in there ones???

Macleod?? Why would he transfer from there to reservoir for if he could of been playing in there ones???

As I mentioned, he would have been pushed down the pecking order and wouldn't have got a game in the seniors this year due the depth.
Good little footballer, has some grunt about him, best used as a tagger in my opinion.

Great win by the westies on the weekend! Really shows that we have improved in the last 6 months and its a credit to all the hard work by the boys.

Panton Hill this week and lets hope we can go 3-2!

Great win by the westies on the weekend! Really shows that we have improved in the last 6 months and its a credit to all the hard work by the boys.

Panton Hill this week and lets hope we can go 3-2!

At least a team in the brown & gold can talk finals.
West Heidelberg going better than Hawthorn at the moment !
Who'd have thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back