Northern Football League Divison 1 U19's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Northern Football League U19's

im pretty sure tim will keep putting his head over the ball and keep getting alot of the pill n not worrying about cheap shots
that was far from a cheap shot last year, im not saying tim is soft i know he can play footy but im sure a thought wil come across his mind when #6 from bundoora is running to the ball oppisite of him and he has every right to cos #6 is one big unit aka JOHN CENA

kickass you sad sad old man you hav no idea what our club is like, will just see what happens at the end of the season you know for a fact our seniors hav yours covered use will be lucky to beat diamo and greenzy and as for the 19's go once again you will jus rely on the 19's playing seniors to go bak n try and bring a little bit of success to your club :thumbsu:

KA i dont know you personally but i believe you have been around the valley for around 20 years. I do also beleive you know more than the shlugga about the comp. I also do believe you talk more shit than anyone. And its great.

that was far from a cheap shot last year, im not saying tim is soft i know he can play footy but im sure a thought wil come across his mind when #6 from bundoora is running to the ball oppisite of him and he has every right to cos #6 is one big unit aka JOHN CENA

Shlugga, you are a dead set tool whoever you are, but I do agree with you that it was not a cheap shot, it was just the damage it caused and the fact that Mitch weighs about 90 odd to Chappy's say 70 or so? And no he is not John Cena, but rather Umaga. :D

if it wasnt a cheap shot ask number 6 wat he is doing on satday morning for the first four rounds.... and the answer will not be playing football but rather watching

Regardless of grace 69, win, lose or draw you'll know you've played them. Ask anyone at Heidelberg, Gisborne or Noble Park. See for yourself at http://heidelbergfc.com.au/index.php?option=com_seyret&Itemid=143

Regards

yeah because i can really get in contact with someone from gisborne or noble park or heidelberg for that matter. division 3 yarra league top age 17s.. division 1 nfl majority bottom age. will find it tough to compete with the 3 top teams, and probably still have fake ids

i think it will b a closer game then the previous ones last year...
but Who would be expected to take the points this saturday between bundy and mont?

Speaking to their coach they were struggling for numbers until recently and have managed to get a full side and are apparently playing at warringal park this friday night

Ah good stuff. I tore my hammy at training so won't be making an appearance however I know the boys will make it a decent contest.

i think it will b a closer game then the previous ones last year...
but Who would be expected to take the points this saturday between bundy and mont?

r u talkin about under 19's or seniors cos im pretty sure bundy will take a ____ on montys under 19's. that is of course unless monty have the likes of jake whitling in their side due to not gettin a game in the ones... good decision on his behalf

in div 2 under 19's news, lower plenty superstar chris Tsapasaris was spotted upstairs at circus last saturday morning before the first round.. apparently he had his full kit in a carribee backpack behind the bar and was seen changing into a snug pair of thigh warmers in one of the cubicles. I'm not saying anything. but i dont think he was there for the bacardi breezers..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

heard the watsonia boys put a bit of a fight against morang.. better that a 0.1.1. effort.

heard the watsonia boys put a bit of a fight against morang.. better that a 0.1.1. effort.

have been told that northcote park didnt have enough players for their match against north heidelberg this morning - some a little too scared of the norf boys? although a couple of there suspended ones did turn up later to run water for the firsts.

have been told that northcote park didnt have enough players for their match against north heidelberg this morning - some a little too scared of the norf boys? although a couple of there suspended ones did turn up later to run water for the firsts.

apparently they only had 13,but they were always going to struggle with that many suspensions.

Did Lalor have a full side? I heard they were strugglin for numbers.
Lalor U19s undermanned and under done but full credit to them for making the effort to put a side out on the park. Apparently several playing in the seniors are still eligible for the U19s so hopefully Lalor can consolidate in Div 1.
The Tiger cubs looked good in their return to the NFL but sterner tests await.
All in all a great spectacle Friday night under lights at Warringal Park

Lalor U19s undermanned and under done but full credit to them for making the effort to put a side out on the park. Apparently several playing in the seniors are still eligible for the U19s so hopefully Lalor can consolidate in Div 1.
The Tiger cubs looked good in their return to the NFL but sterner tests await.
All in all a great spectacle Friday night under lights at Warringal Park

why was the heid vs lalor senior matches transferred by the league to another ground when the u19s played at warringal park? is this double standards or are the senior players too precious?

why was the heid vs lalor senior matches transferred by the league to another ground when the u19s played at warringal park? is this double standards or are the senior players too precious?
Trying to minimise ground traffic whilst the new grass takes hold. Also the "re-launch" of the Heid U19s at home was important to the club/players. A couple of junior matches also transferred to Heid West's ground yesterday.

Round 3 V Nth Park also likely to be at Westgarth St which at the moment is a far superior surface (parking still a pain the neck though !!)

if northcote park had players running water that are suspended they could be in big trouble they ar not alloud on the ground at all

if northcote park had players running water that are suspended they could be in big trouble they ar not alloud on the ground at all

If true, ‘double jeopardy’ comes to mind. The rule against double jeopardy states that no one should be tried or PUNSIHED twice for the same offence. I believe this issue is exacerbated by the fact that the matter(s) was not heard in a criminal jurisdiction.

Notwithstanding that, better to see the boys contributing around the club with their mates and role models.

Regards

yeh down by 11 points at half time n we ended up losing by 12 goals

From all reports Wat's U/19 played well, and closed the gap with 10 min to go in the 2nd Qtr. 2nd half belonged to S/Morang, and their quality onballers in Gray and the Buzz.
Much better display by Wat's, even if they didn't have their coach there on the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back