Northern Football League Divison 1 U19's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Northern Football League U19's

was shattered not 2 b apart of the win against eltham due to being sick the whole week but should b able 2 bounce back next week :)

If west r riding there hopes on mcinerny then i think they arent going to be much chop(cos hes a hack) but i agree west will b good and should consolidate in the top 4

If west r riding there hopes on mcinerny then i think they arent going to be much chop(cos hes a hack) but i agree west will b good and should consolidate in the top 4

who said nething bout west riding their hopes on mcinerny.. he playd a awesome game took some good grabs and for erniee last half kilddd it coming of the wingg :thumbsu:

Heidelberg making finals :rolleyes:, wouldn't have thought so. It doesnt matter if they were on the piss friday night mate, they should be able to be leg less during the game and still beat Mont! If you cant beat Mont 19's, no matter what the circumstances, then there is something so very wrong with your football team.

No comment.

Tigers U/19s ran on to the park at 9.45 am but didn't start playing until 10.45 am by which time the game was well and truly gone. Set the scene for a dismal day.

Alter Ego, are you suggesting that the performance of your U/19's was a contributing factor as to why your seniors lost?

Alter Ego, are you suggesting that the performance of your U/19's was a contributing factor as to why your seniors lost?
KG
Wouldn't be silly enough to try and draw that long a bow.
As noted all credit to Mont who were well prepared and extremely motivated in all grades. Seemed that Heidelberg (apart from the 2nds), had their minds elsewhere at the start of the game(s) and paid the price.
Might have to issue double espresso coffees to the U/19s to wake them up next week.

KG
Wouldn't be silly enough to try and draw that long a bow.
As noted all credit to Mont who were well prepared and extremely motivated in all grades. Seemed that Heidelberg (apart from the 2nds), had their minds elsewhere at the start of the game(s) and paid the price.
Might have to issue double espresso coffees to the U/19s to wake them up next week.

All well and good then :thumbsu:

rumours of some biff happening between eltham and bundooras 19's at Qbar last night can anyone confirm or explain wat happened?

I would describe the relationship between eltham and bundoora 19's pretty good as most of the boys went to parade together and are mates outside footy. Troy and rhett just have a continual battle over who is the biggest pretty boy in the nfl.

For the u'19s division 1 ladder it goes P W L D FF PP
P = played
W = Win
L = Loss
D = Draw
FF = Forfeit
What the hell is PP?
None of other of ladders have it.

I would describe the relationship between eltham and bundoora 19's pretty good as most of the boys went to parade together and are mates outside footy. Troy and rhett just have a continual battle over who is the biggest pretty boy in the nfl.

surely the likes of a shaggy haired 'FLASHY' half forward would take the cake.

your thoughts jaw_4?

Tigers U/19s ran on to the park at 9.45 am but didn't start playing until 10.45 am by which time the game was well and truly gone. Set the scene for a dismal day.
:thumbsdown: u hav got to be kidding yourself alter ego, after your 100 point win against lalor and mont being demolished by the bulls u can not possibly blame the game starting late or heidelberg jus not switched on after what i saw of mont's 19's in round 1 the burgs must be pathetic!

josh mascara would hav to be up there :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are a piece or crap merks! Your deff not the biggest pretty boy in the league after seeing what u wore to famous one nyt last year....... Yeah thats right a billabong white knitted jumper and jeans west jeans or some shit ones..... You have no say about ppl being pretty boys when u wear shit that u stole from jetty surf years and years ago u piece of dog shit??? oh by the way how did eltham go on the weekend against west???

:thumbsdown: u hav got to be kidding yourself alter ego, after your 100 point win against lalor and mont being demolished by the bulls u can not possibly blame the game starting late or heidelberg jus not switched on after what i saw of mont's 19's in round 1 the burgs must be pathetic!
No reference to a late start to the game, however, like the seniors, the U/19s didn't provide a contest until after half time. As previously noted Mont were primed for the game and got off to a flyer so full marks to their coaching staff. Tigers coach Ryan delivered one of the more memorable half time sprays I can remember.

Will be a long week on the track for the whole club however last time I looked at the calendar it was still April.

You are a piece or crap merks! Your deff not the biggest pretty boy in the league after seeing what u wore to famous one nyt last year....... Yeah thats right a billabong white knitted jumper and jeans west jeans or some shit ones..... You have no say about ppl being pretty boys when u wear shit that u stole from jetty surf years and years ago u piece of dog shit??? oh by the way how did eltham go on the weekend against west???

He plays in the ones you muppet, and we won. So this is a footy forum and your bagging him about his choice of clothing? And also, you say how did Eltham go on the weekend against West, which I assume you mean 19's, well if you are what you told me in a private message that your from Northcote Park then you's also lost, but going by the reaction to what you have just said and by your previous posts sticking up for Bundoora, I doubt whether you are becuase why would you stick up for a Bundoora player? Absolute tool!

OI u virgin merks might have wore those clothes but he still has a mrs and probably could teach u and your old man a thing or two on how to use your penis's.
oh and how did eltham go against west???? well seeing as he plays 1s. They won. so go back to where ever you are from and watch your sister naked cos thats the only vagina u will probably see cos i am guessing you are hideously disfigured from your last comment.

OI u virgin merks might have wore those clothes but he still has a mrs and probably could teach u and your old man a thing or two on how to use your penis's.
oh and how did eltham go against west???? well seeing as he plays 1s. They won. so go back to where ever you are from and watch your sister naked cos thats the only vagina u will probably see cos i am guessing you are hideously disfigured from your last comment.

LOL

BTW what's wrong with Jetty Surf???

Im sorry i didnt realise wearing clothes makes me a pretty boy. If you knew anything bout me you would know most of my clothes are purchased from the discount bin at savers. Sounds like you may not only be a pretty boy but also queer as you seem to have remebered something i wore to famous (which i haven't been too since I grew pubic hair), and were possibly checking out my anus as you noticed what type of jeans i was wearing. Also haven't played 19's except for finals last year, so eat me.

Josh merkel would take a boris on any centre half back or full back running around in the 19s so i wouldnt even contemplate hanging sh!t on him.

whatever merks wears becomes an instant fashion trend.

Josh merkel would take a boris on any centre half back or full back running around in the 19s so i wouldnt even contemplate hanging sh!t on him.

whatever merks wears becomes an instant fashion trend.

i reckon waters from lower plenty would give merks a run for his money, ever reliable backman and a great bloke to go with that;)

i reckon waters from lower plenty would give merks a run for his money, ever reliable backman and a great bloke to go with that;)
nick johnson the new centre half back for bundoora would give merks a real run for his money jonno has got a great pair of mits on him great skills and is quick:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back