Northern Football League Divison 1 U19's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyome know whats going on with the ladder? surely the teams that get the bye instead of playing lalor should be getting the 4 points. for example in the fight for positioning in the top4 bundoora and eltham are being greatly disadvantaged. bundoora has lost 0 games and west and the slime have both lost 2. . yet they are only 4 points behind beacause they got to play lalor. likewise eltham have only lost 2 games, same as west and boro but because of the bye they, like bundoora, miss a game and get no points for it so they are 4 points behind. does anyone know if this is going to stay or will it be fixed?

yeah i mentioned this earlier unfortunately noone responeded, dont think anyone knows the answer!

does any1 have any thoughts on matthew reeves? i believe he can play the game, but seems to be not gettin a game or is injured at eltham? any thoughts? i believe he could be one of the dominate powerhouse CHF's in the 19's.

does any1 have any thoughts on matthew reeves? i believe he can play the game, but seems to be not gettin a game or is injured at eltham? any thoughts? i believe he could be one of the dominate powerhouse CHF's in the 19's.

So Nixon you were at the game were you? to know vincitorio was played tight, didnt like the body contact, and is a cat? You have no clue mate, get you hand off it. Just cause the kid had a game not up to the high standards that he has set himself, you call him a cat? Some days as a small forward the ball just doesnt come to you, you can be in the right position 10 time sout of 10 and get it once. It didn't help that the delivery into the forward line from west was not up to there normal standard.

You seem to have something against west preston players, Butera has not popped his head in here, yet you have a slag at him with a rediculas statement. After all best players are just names on the internet, there are people who get in the best players when not diserving it, and people who dont get in when diserving it. Im not saying he diserved to be in it, but he did play a solid game, not the more creative and ball winning day, but a solid lock down role, would of been in the double figures for spoils, in the high teens (16-18). Greensborough smashed west in the inside 50's, running the ball in numbers, sharing it and finding the free player who had time to deliver the ball to forwards. West's backline was very good to keep them in the game, The likes of McKenna, McGaw, Butera, Pope, White were very good.

So Nixon you were at the game were you? to know vincitorio was played tight, didnt like the body contact, and is a cat? You have no clue mate, get you hand off it. Just cause the kid had a game not up to the high standards that he has set himself, you call him a cat? Some days as a small forward the ball just doesnt come to you, you can be in the right position 10 time sout of 10 and get it once. It didn't help that the delivery into the forward line from west was not up to there normal standard.

You seem to have something against west preston players, Butera has not popped his head in here, yet you have a slag at him with a rediculas statement. After all best players are just names on the internet, there are people who get in the best players when not diserving it, and people who dont get in when diserving it. Im not saying he diserved to be in it, but he did play a solid game, not the more creative and ball winning day, but a solid lock down role, would of been in the double figures for spoils, in the high teens (16-18). Greensborough smashed west in the inside 50's, running the ball in numbers, sharing it and finding the free player who had time to deliver the ball to forwards. West's backline was very good to keep them in the game, The likes of McKenna, McGaw, Butera, Pope, White were very good.

what u said is lies. vincotiro didnt like it when a man was next to him all day, i spoke to a few greensy blokes that night and said that he couldnt get the footy himself and when he did he was under the pump. and as for butera apparently he never manned up and that they got the guys to play through him, and his man had a fair bit of it.. which was probanly why they had the loose man!

and okay game analyser, i might find out exactly how butera went and see if he got 16-18 spoils lol

Mate you seriously got problems, am i that important that the NFL revolves around me. Stop talkin shit and making up that you spoke to people, Luke had a bad game, he has recieved close attention before, actually more then often he gets close attention, and he plays well, not everyone can play well every week of the year. And to the so called "people" who you spoke to, i was on a man for the whole game, i played tight, no wait i'm lying, i was off my man at 2-3 stoppages, as i was caught ball watching and trying to get a kick instead of being on my man, everyone does it. And yea my man would of had alot of it, considering i had about 5 blokes for the hole game, playing little portions on different people as they swung changes through there forward line. But after all someone who listens and doesnt watch will make foolish mistakes like that. And about the spoils, i dont know about 16-18 thats a fair few, but i did have a good day in the spoils department, probably my best for the year.

Mate you seriously got problems, am i that important that the NFL revolves around me. Stop talkin shit and making up that you spoke to people, Luke had a bad game, he has recieved close attention before, actually more then often he gets close attention, and he plays well, not everyone can play well every week of the year. And to the so called "people" who you spoke to, i was on a man for the whole game, i played tight, no wait i'm lying, i was off my man at 2-3 stoppages, as i was caught ball watching and trying to get a kick instead of being on my man, everyone does it. And yea my man would of had alot of it, considering i had about 5 blokes for the hole game, playing little portions on different people as they swung changes through there forward line. But after all someone who listens and doesnt watch will make foolish mistakes like that. And about the spoils, i dont know about 16-18 thats a fair few, but i did have a good day in the spoils department, probably my best for the year.

cool

:eek:ohhhhh that comment has to be a joke doesnt it??? surely there is a better CHF in elthams squad? so u think hes better than a patrick, bryce?

:eek:ohhhhh that comment has to be a joke doesnt it??? surely there is a better CHF in elthams squad? so u think hes better than a patrick, bryce?

nooba, good 2 hear from ya brother.. but i believe matthew reeves will get better witht time.. some people say hes an absolute ******* of a man who couldnt kick and hit the side of a cliff to save his life but with more game time and some confidence he will rule the CHF position every saturday morning. i believe patrick is the best tho, but i believe he wont be back in the 19's, i heard he is playin out the season in the seniors, is this true nooba?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They should change the results from Lalor's first three matches to byes. Everybody gets two byes, nobody gets the advantage of extra %.

That would mean the games they did play equate to nothing, a bit unfair for those three sides that had to play I would've thought.

That would mean the games they did play equate to nothing, a bit unfair for those three sides that had to play I would've thought.

ok let them keep the % but keeping the 4 points is far too much of an advantage. the nfl already stuffed up last year letting players who hadnt played all year play finals they cant stuff up again. instead of worrying about next years new under lights U19s competition jarrad carrey, take some interest in it this year.

ok let them keep the % but keeping the 4 points is far too much of an advantage. the nfl already stuffed up last year letting players who hadnt played all year play finals they cant stuff up again. instead of worrying about next years new under lights U19s competition jarrad carrey, take some interest in it this year.

:confused: So take the 4 points off the firs 3 teams that played Lalor and everyone else who has had the bye can keep them? What if Lalor had beaten one of those sides i.e West Preston then what would you be saying? Your argument(s) has more holes than a cheese grater my friend.

:confused: So take the 4 points off the firs 3 teams that played Lalor and everyone else who has had the bye can keep them? What if Lalor had beaten one of those sides i.e West Preston then what would you be saying? Your argument(s) has more holes than a cheese grater my friend.

just give every team 2 byes for the season, take the 4 pts away from teams who did get the chance to play them. its total bullshit, the NFL better react and do it soon, it disadvantages eltham, bundoora and any other team who didnt play them.

nooba, good 2 hear from ya brother.. but i believe matthew reeves will get better witht time.. some people say hes an absolute ******* of a man who couldnt kick and hit the side of a cliff to save his life but with more game time and some confidence he will rule the CHF position every saturday morning. i believe patrick is the best tho, but i believe he wont be back in the 19's, i heard he is playin out the season in the seniors, is this true nooba?

matthew reeves couldnt dominate solitare

just give every team 2 byes for the season, take the 4 pts away from teams who did get the chance to play them. its total bullshit, the NFL better react and do it soon, it disadvantages eltham, bundoora and any other team who didnt play them.

LOL...good call Walker but you should learn to hide your identity a bit better. How's Hairy?

correct me if im wrong, but are u sayin there is goin to be a night competition next year?? that is blood pathetic night games are woeful, no club has good enough lights to play consistent friday nights. what teams will plkay in it, both divvys or nominating sides??:confused:

Nixon to answer you, i beleive its all clubs and they r in contact with councils to improve the lighting, they r looking at phasing it in over 3years. Although lighting could be a problem, i love the idea of sleeping in sat mornings after a big fri night lol

LOL...good call Walker but you should learn to hide your identity a bit better. How's Hairy?

jonny i dont need to hide my identity i can assure u im not jason muslim...ask any bloke down at your club- rowdy, hairy, brock, smout, mallon..they'll all tell u im bingo.

and yes hairy is fine saw him saturday, did him or rowdy tell u about the bird i plowed back at his joint friday nyt??

wens jamie church getn a gig in ur 1s?

obviously when i said take the points off them i meant that no one would get them. although im sure everyone else got that just not you, you tool. my argument has all the merit in the world and im sure everyone agrees that it should be equal. which means either everyone get the points or no one get the points and if you dont agree with that you got no idea.

an interesting little side note, greensborough didnt actually even play lalor, it was classified as a forfeit because the side actually hadnt officially folded then. but still they get the points.

Scrap all Lalor games results, it cant be that hard can it? and then the league can have the option of giving no results at all, or a 30 point walkover win every week. Personally i would just scrap the results, adjust the teams for and against score, and were laughing.

jonny i dont need to hide my identity i can assure u im not jason muslim...ask any bloke down at your club- rowdy, hairy, brock, smout, mallon..they'll all tell u im bingo.

and yes hairy is fine saw him saturday, did him or rowdy tell u about the bird i plowed back at his joint friday nyt??

wens jamie church getn a gig in ur 1s?

haha fair enough mate. Nah neither of them made mention of it but I will inquire on Saturday. As for churchy who knows mate he is pretty content with 19's footy at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back